All Comments on 'My First M2M Experience Pt. 02'

by mikurt

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Equus7Equus7about 4 years ago
Hot

I love the thoughts as they raced through your head. Finally letting yourself surrender to temptation. I hope you will reciprocate next time. I want to read how your thoughts resolve themselves and you surrender once again to something you really want to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome . . .

Good writing. I hung on every word and loved your stream of consciousness as you experienced that beautifully mastered blow job! Not only did I enjoy your thoughts, but your descriptions of the entire event were inspiring . . . yes my own cock rose to the occasion and with wonderful results. I, too, hope you will reciprocate next time! There's joy in fallatio for the receiver and the giver!

jamesstone1099jamesstone1099about 4 years ago
Thank you

I got hard reading and wanting that same experience.

63lsmith63lsmithabout 4 years ago
VERY VERY NICE

Oh yes guys give much better blow jobs than women. Very glad that the first time was memorable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good First Gay Lit. Experience

This is my first time reading gay literotica and I loved it! I’m a woman and I usually go for straight incest or lesbian. This is was so hot, I’m very turned on now and eager for a next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

key words: bring it over here

how can anyone ignore that !

RassclautRassclautover 2 years ago

Looking forward to next chapter with a hard on

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mmmmmmm Great Story

I wonder how you would respond to being blown with a couple of fingers massaging your prostate ...

yowseryowserover 2 years ago

Sweet tale

Firsts are always amazing, you handled descriptions of nerves and growing excitement well. That illicit bit of pleasure just around the corner, and then it arrives on your doorstep. Lovely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous