All Comments on 'My First M4M Massage'

by jchoi2003

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Circumcised in one paragraph and foreskin in another. Might consider proofreader.

Mark_MichiganMark_Michiganover 2 years ago

wowsa, think I need a massage right now!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent, my fantasy massage...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great story

would love to have been you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Best story for curious people

What a story man. This is every curious guy's fantasy. I wish if this happens with me. So badly want this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Writing style

Porn is porn is porn. The writing of this story was exquisite. The anticipation that I was experiencing took me to places I had never been, always wanted to go, but never will. Thank you, keep enjoying the art of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
sucking a nice cock

this should happen for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love M4M massages

I am a what I would consider a bi-sexual male because I love making love to females while I have this growing desires for a man. To relieve these desires I am in pursuit of the perfect massage with all the extras. I am very shy so I never make any request but love it when I get surprised. I used to have this gay guy who did a great m4m nude massage. I went to him for years. He had a perfect circumcised cock that I could not keep my hands or mouth off of. 2 or 3 times he took me in his mouth but I felt neglected on that end so I quit going to him. I then had a time of trying different guys but never found any to add up to him. The guy I go to now is not gay that I know of but he gives me a special happy ending. I go to him and get a 1.5 hour massage and about after the 1st hour he gets me in the mood with a lot of butt massage including sphincter massages then reaches under me and grabs a hand full of cock and massage while I am on my stomach. He then jumps up on the table between my legs and continues to stroke me while sticking his finger in my ass. It feels so go that I raise up on my knees and he keeps it up until I have this massive orgasm. He milks it then jumps off the table and finishes the massage. He does this in shorts and I wish he was naked but he never does and I don't want to push it. One day I will get the courage to make special request. I am a mwm 63 5'11" overweight living in Louisiana. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
stack

Is that his name? Where can I find him to make an appointment?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Another cock sucker is born. The first time is so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
mmmm

now thats my kind of massage wow

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous