My First MFM Threesome

Story Info
My first double penetration.
983 words
4.26
19.1k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day my boyfriend texted me that he was coming to pick me up and told me he had a surprise for me, one that I would very much enjoy. He told me to bring some high heels, my open cup leather corset, my collar with attached nipple clamps, a butt plug and my padded wrist restraints.

We went on a little road trip and upon arriving to our destination, I was told I would also need to be blindfolded.

Ultimately I agreed as the anticipation kept getting more exciting. He could tell I was nervous by the way I kept hitting my pen. He kept rubbing my thigh telling me everything would be fine and to just trust him.

We pulled into someone's garage and he shut the garage door. He then helped me change into my slutty little costume. He clipped on the nipple clamps and had me suck on the butt plug to get it wet and inserted it into my asshole. I looked like a true sex slave. He then clipped my wrist restraints together and blindfolded me. I heard the clicking of the camera on his phone as he took photos of me in all of my slutty glory.

He kissed me and then took my hand and led me through the strange house. I heard my high heels clacking as I walked across the tile and then soften as we crossed the carpet into a bedroom.

The anticipation was almost overwhelming. I could barely hear anything over the thumping of my heartbeat.

My boyfriend told me to kneel down. I did what a good girl would do and listened to what she was told.

I could feel the tip of a cock touch my lips and my boyfriend ordered me "Open your mouth."

I opened my mouth and slowly took this cock in my mouth as I began to slowly work my mouth further and further down on this new strange cock. It felt longer then my boyfriend's cock as it reached the back of my throat and my nose still did not touch his pubic bone.

Then my boyfriend took my right hand and placed it on his cock. He then pulled my head back by my ponytail and placed his cock in my waiting mouth. Before I knew it, I was sucking both cocks, a fantasy I've always had!

All the nervousness and thoughts running through my head seemed to dissipate. I couldn't believe this was actually happening!!! I could feel the cum running down my inner thigh as the thought and feeling of having two cocks at the same time.

My boyfriend stood me up, unclipped my cuffs and ordered me bend over the bed as the stranger entered my pussy from behind. My boyfriend positioned himself so that his cock was at my waiting lips. I made sweet love to my boyfriends cock as I was getting fucked from behind. His fingers running through my long blonde hair as I was going deeper and deeper. He whispered "good girl" and reassured me everything will be okay. I felt like such a dirty little slut.

He finally took the blindfold off so I could see my "surprise ". He was a tall gentleman with a very nice uncut cock. His was the first uncircumcised cock that i had ecer had.

The stranger lay down and crawled up and rode the new guys cock as my boyfriend ate my asshole, getting it ready for my first DP.

Then after a few amazing orgasms, the stranger got up and my boyfriend lay down on the bed. I rode my boyfriend to a couple more amazing orgasms, then he held me still as i felt the stranger's cock beginning to enter my asshole. He work his cock in slowly as my boyfriend held me kissing me and telling how hot I was. The DP was absolutely everything I hoped for!

At one point all of my slutty holes were filled. They switched places so that my boyfriend could feel my freshly fucked asshole.

Then I laid back on the bed as the stranger fed me his cock. I sucked his cock while my boyfriend went down on me and ate my pussy with reckless abandoned. Talk about being on cloud 9!!!

They both kept switching places making sure that I always had at least one cock either in my mouth, or my pussy or my asshole.

My boyfriend had the stranger lay down and i rode him in a reverse cowgirl as my boyfriend moved around and began to rub his cock on my clit as I was riding the strangers cock. he then lifted my legs back and inserted his cock along with the stranger's into my greedy pussy. I felt so full and immediately squirted forcing both of their cocks out of my now gaping cunt.

This was the first time that i had ever squirted!

They then took turns fucking me while I lay on my back. I was spent.

When the stranger was ready to cum he came all over my beautiful face.

After the stranger came on my face my boyfriend crawled up between my legs and fucked my pussy with long deep strokes while the other guy's cum was running down my face.

My boyfriend wanted to ad his cum to my face, so he stood up over me and stroked his load all over my face. I made sure that I caught some in my mouth. What a beautiful mess I was.

When we were finished and everyone had came he took me into the bathroom and kissed me with cum running everywhere.

He cleaned me up and kissed me again and I thanked him. We then went outside so I could have a cigarette and it wasn't until then is when I got a formal introduction.

BEST BOYFRIEND EVER!!!!