All Comments on 'My First MMF'

by j10j12

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
RassclautRassclautabout 3 years ago
MMF

Like your story please continue

HornyHub54HornyHub54about 3 years ago

Lots of promise. Should have finished him in your mouth, she was being weird. Cant wait for the rest of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. My experience was that I was in a three-way. I had absolutely no intentions of doing anything with the guy. I was kneeling next to my girl fingering her pussy when he knelt on the opposite side and was doing the same. She was playing with both our hard cocks when I began to look at his. I just felt the urge to grab it. So I did. Then he grabbed mine. One each of us with hand in cocks and one on her.

Then I needed to eat that pussy. I got down between her legs, then he straddled her facing me. He hard cock was right in my face, so I grabbed it while I was licking her. Then I figured why not and put that dick in my mouth. It was wonderful. My fingers were in her pussy while she humped my neck, and his cock was in my mouth....then he came. No warning. I swallowed the cum and loved it. She came when she realized what was happening. I came without even touching myself.

Hottest damn thing I ever experienced

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry it came to a sad ending with tension , when it seem to be a great new experience, hope it gets better for you with that experience to Enjoy Fully !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous