My First MMF

Story Info
A mans First MMF experience.
1.6k words
4.41
45k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't quite know what made me agree to come over but I had a feeling I wasn't going to regret it. Knocking on the door at 9pm with a bottle of wine and a bouquet of flowers were in hand. I was told to never show up as a guest empty handed. I don't know if it was really a benefit or not but It couldn't hurt right?

When you answered the door in little more than a sheer nightgown I wondered if I might have gotten in over my head here. This was going to be my first MMF 3 way after all. We didn't know much about each other but met in an online chat community and one thing led to another and here I was.

After some conversation over a couple glasses of wine I was certainly feeling a bit more relaxed. After finishing the last of your wine and putting down your glass you stood and began walking away from the table

With a look over your shoulder as the night gown slipped from your body you asked.

"You coming?"

I quickly fell in step behind you enjoying the wonderful view.

As I entered the room I saw your man lounging on the bed with some simple boxers on. We did the guy "sup" head lift but not much else was said between us. On one side of the bed on the floor was a blanket and some pillows

Motioning to the blakents and pillows you say. "Go ahead and lay on your back and get comfortable. I know exactly what I want you to do to me first.. We will see where it goes from there."

Moments later you were lowering your sex down over my face and my tongue began exploring you, figuring out what works and what doesn't, Listening and paying attention to how your body reacts to what i'm doing.

Slow gentle flicks begin at the apex of your folds. My tongue snaking out searching untill finding your clit. Working it slow untill you start to moan and begin grinding your hips to get more stimulation. Once I have it just right my tongue flattens out and begins lapping at your sex with full length strokes at different pressures. Then planting it firmly against your clit as I reach up to pull you against my face and shake my head side to side slow at first and going faster repeating it again and again making you squirm and squeal. The grinding of my tongue against your clit causing you to buck involuntarily to get your first orgasm. Unfortunately for you I picked up on it and slow down letting you come down from the fevered pitch you were at moments before, Working you up to the point of no return a few more times before I tap your thigh. You reluctantly lift yourself off my face and I'm greeted with the sight of you happily sucking off your man.

"No wonder you got so quiet." I thought to myself.

"Would you like some help with that? Or are you going to keep it all for yourself?" I say. rising to my knees next to you.

But before you can answer my mouth immediately goes to his balls and begins to lick and suck one and then the other before putting my mouth on the root of his cock. Slowly working my way down the shaft licking and sucking waiting for you to allow me to work the head with you As we begin blowing him I reach out to play with your nipples rolling first one nipple then the other between my fingers then gently tug on them till you let out a small gasp of pleasure that makes all three of us smile. Quickly getting back to work pleasuring him with our lips and tongues when our lips meet at the head of his cock we mash our tongues together against the head of his cock and greedily take in the taste of his precum. Alternating sucking and stroking him until he too begins getting closer to the edge and stops us. He lays down and you quickly mount him.

I lose myself in the show of watching you sink down inch by wondrous inch until you're fully impaled. Slowly at first you begin to rock back and forth working his cock against your hot depths when you notice me in a near stupor at the sight. You reach over gently grabbing me by my balls you direct my cock towards your mouth. It's like velvet as you work just the head at first. Synchronizing the bobs of your head with the suction in your mouth. The feeling's absolutely exquisite and my knees nearly buckle, but I'm able to regain my footing to let you continue. All the while rocking your hips to the shared sexual rythm you and your man have learned in your time together.. It is an amazing sight to see with your tits bouncing in the most erotic way possible. I cant help but to reach down and play with one rubbing my thumb in circles over each nipple.He looks at you with both lust and adoration as you're sucking on my cock.

A deviant grin spreads across your face a moment after relinquishing my cock from your mouth. You seem to reluctantly dismount your man and proceeded to lie on your back and seductively motion me over with a single curling finger and tell me "Get that mouth back to work."

With wanton lust I eagerly return my head between your legs to devour your divine pussy. This time I can taste you but its slightly different likely due to him releasing his precum into you while you were riding him. This only makes me work harder to taste more of you both.

Meanwhile your man positions himself behind me and I tense briefly as something warm hits my ass. I absolutely had to chance a look back reveling in seeing his cock laying between my cheeks making me grin with lust and desire.

You grab my hair and pull my face back between your legs as you look over my back to watch his cock saw back and forth through my ass crack.

Then I hear you say

"You wanna fuck him dont you?"

That statement makes my whole body shudder a little as you say the words.

Grabbing me by the hair you pull my head up look me in the eye and tell me "You better not stop eating me while he's fucking you, Understand?"

With a nod of my head you shove my face back into your sex.I am a bit surprised at how much I enjoy your assertiveness.

Your eyes fix on your man as you see him coating his cock in lube, lewdly stroking it before pushing one and then two fingers into my ass to get me ready for his cock.. A muffled moan and shudder between your legs can be felt more than heard. He Starts working the head of his cock into my ass. I briefly stop at the pressure but your grip on my hair reminds me I still have my task in front of me.

Pushing.... Pushing... Pushing.... his head is in and I'm trying to breathe and do my assigned task and nearly failing at both. You hear his groan and feel mine as he starts sawing into me slowly going deeper and deeper with each stroke. My mind numbed to time by pleasure.

After I dont know how long I hear your man eventually say with a bit of surprise.

"He took all of it, can you believe it? Do you want me to fill him up or cover him when I'm ready?"

"You're gonna fill him up." Pulling on my hair to raise my head once again "You need to get a finger in my ass now!" you tell me.

Without missing a beat after being told to I promptly place a single digit inside your ass and begin fingering and curling it towards your pussy as your man thrusts increase in speed. As long as I keep my tongue out his thrusts are slamming it back up against your clit.

Your crys of "Eat that pussy" "Fuck him harder" and "Finger my ass " fill the room as we all start to loose ourselves to lust.

My cock is rock hard at this point and I need a release.Lifting my head I gasp out

"Please I need to fuck you. PLEASE"

In an act of consent you nod at me letting me pull my finger from your ass and lie all the way back and scoot towards me. Your man gives a few more thrusts then stops knowing what is coming. I dont know how scooting could ever be sexy but in that momen you manage to do it. Once you get your well lubricated glistening sex close to the head of my cock. You reach out and guide the tip into you and before I can make my first thrust your man thrusts into me pushing me entirely into you. I barely begin pulling out before your man thrusts into me forcing me back into you.. It's weird but in the best ways possible eventually I manage to relax and let his thrusts control my motions his thrusts becoming mine. I reach down to begin rubbing your clit with my thumb as I feel my orgasm building and also feel your mans hips pistoning back and forth faster and faster with a grunt and groan he dumps his seed inside of me triggering my own orgasm and seconds later feel your sex clamp down on me like a vice as you scream and shudder in an intense orgasm that is unlike any you have had before.

As we are all catching our breaths, your man looks at me and says...

"Next time... you're... fucking.... me."

With a Grin I reply Don't threaten.. me with... a good time.

End?