The Night Before

Story Info
Fresh from her hotel rendezvous, hotwife Lucille shares all.
3.4k words
4.34
34.5k
72

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BaddMal
BaddMal
121 Followers

** Prequal to The Morning After, but you can read in any order. **

She stood in the doorway. One bare arm set suggestively against the frame. The light of the hallway silhouetting her. The hem of her short dress barely touched the tops of her thighs; its tight fabric clung to her pear-shaped breasts and curved hips. Even in the gloom, Mike could make out his wife Lucille's fuck-me eyes and flushed face. Her seductive smile. Her dishevelled hair. Her breasts rising and falling with each breath. Her cleavage leaving little to the imagination. In short, she looked hot as fuck.

"Hi," she said.

Mike lay in bed, staring at his wife, jealousy and lust and love and regret and excitement and anticipation all washing over him. He lay on top of the duvet, naked. His cock was rock hard.

"Good night?" He asked. His voice all dry.

"Very."

Then that gorgeous smile of hers. "But it's not over yet."

"So..."

"So?"

The question hung in the silence. Erotic tension flooded the room as the seconds ticked.

Mike swallowed. "So, come here and tell me about the man you've just been fucking. Come here and tell me everything he did to you. Everything you did to him."

That beautiful smile of hers turned to a deep sultry grin, and Lucille kicked off her high heels as she swayed sexily towards her husband. It was a walk of pure seduction. Not that she need to. She put both hand on the end of the bed and lent forwards. Her full breasts practically bursting out of her low-cut dress. With a pang of anticipation and jealousy and lust, Mike could see the top of her chest was flushed. He knew exactly what that meant - that she'd had at least one orgasm that night. Recently.

"I've been a very, very bad wife Mike," she whispered as she mounted the bed and towards him. "Very bad."

"Tell me."

"I'm going to tell you everything. Every last delicious detail."

Lucille stood up above him, unzipped her dress and let it fall off her shoulders, revealing her long, lithe body stretching up above him. Her thin lace black pants crying to be removed. Mike reached up and ran his hands up her sleek, toned thighs, shiny where they got the light. He could see the wetness seeping through the fabric between her legs.

"God, you're so beautiful," he said. Then, "Take them off."

Slowly, and teasingly at first, Lucille lowered her pants, revealing her bush then her sopping pussy, then slid them down her thighs and knees. With the deftness and balance of a ballerina, she freed one foot, then flicked them from the other.

Above him, naked, Lucille brought her hands to the tops of her thighs then pulled her swollen pink lips apart. Mike could see long tendrils of white cum dripping out of her slick cunt. The little light glancing off her wet, shiny thighs.

"Like what you see?"

"Yes." Barely a whisper. Then, "Come here."

Lucille lowered herself onto her knees directly above his face, her moist lips just inches from his face. He could smell the pungent reek of her... and someone else.

She nudged up the bed further. Her knees on either side of his head. Her hands flat against the bedrest. Her cunt directly above him. Mike could see cum slowly dripping out of her, wetness glistening around her labia and tops of the thighs and in between the cheeks of her ass.

"I'll tell you everything but right now I want you to clean me up."

She lowered herself onto him. His head reached forward. His eager tongue stretched out to her, craving the connection with her swollen pink flesh, leaking her own juices and another man's cum. Mike stretched his head upwards, his lips to hers, and pushed his tongue in. Brought his hands up to cup her round ass and pulled her onto him. His lips pressed against her swollen vulva as he dove into her with a passion he'd rarely felt before.

With a gasp and then a long moan, Lucile started to ride back and forth across Mike's face.

"Oh my god, yes. Like that... Yes. Lick up his cum. Lick my pussy. Yes..... You like that, don't you?"

Mike eagerly muffled a yes.

"You want me to tell you how it got there, don't you?"

Another muffled yes. Even more eager. More desperate. More lust-fuelled.

"You want me to tell you how I sucked his hard cock. How he fucked me twice with his big hard dick. How he made me cum."

"Mmmmmm!"

She could feel another orgasm building as she sat on her husband's face. With renewed willpower, she pushed off the bed rest and off his face.

"First I need you inside me. Need to feel my husband's big dick again."

Her large boobs swung side to side as her curved body travelled down her husband's taut body. With her left hand now pressed on his muscular chest, she took her right hand between her legs and wrapped it round Mike's engorged dick and guided it into her slick swollen pussy and impaled herself on him.

"God you're so hard honey. I need to feel you deep in me."

In a single, graceful movement, she reached for his shoulder, then rolled on to her back, pulling Mike over and on top of her. Her legs wide open. Her hands on his tight ass and pulling him into her. His cock, moments from exploding, now deep inside her slick wet cunt.

"Feel how wet I am."

Mike brought his hand down and pushed a finger then two inside her, rubbing along the base of his cock. They slipped in easily.

"You're sopping wet. I'm so hard for you. I'm gonna cum in seconds."

"I know. I want you to. Fuck me Mike. Fuck your slut wife. Cum in my wet slutty pussy."

With both her hands on his ass and her legs splayed wide open she pulled him into her, and ground her pelvis against him. He pushed in, then thrust again. Then again. And seconds later erupted into his wife, shooting his own hot cum inside her, his own semen mixing with that of the man who'd been fucking his wife not 30 minutes ago.

His orgasm ebbed out of him, but the wild lust was still there, still commanded them both.

After a long, deep kiss, Lucille lifted her head and said, "Lie on your side, head the other way. Now, lick me out and I'll tell you everything."

Urgent, frantic movements, and now, lying side by side, top and tail, Mike started stroking his wife's toned thighs. Kissing them. Then inched closer to her damp hotness. He could see his own seed - lots of it - spilling out of her wet and engorged pussy.

"Kiss me there baby," Lucille said as she rocked her pelvis closer to her husband's face, her hand over her matted bush, her fingers in a V, pulling her lips apart. "Kiss me there my husband."

She put her other hand on the back of his hand and pulled him into her, legs spread. Ground herself against him, sighed a deep, "Yesssss."

Lucille then reached over to her husband. With her fingertips, she started lightly gliding along his abdomen. Then his balls. Then his soft cock, slick with his own cum, her own juices and the cum of her lover. As she tickled the gland around the head of his cock, she smiled when it twitched in response.

Then, as Mike's tongue probed around her clit, she moaned, "Keep doing that Mike and I'll tell you anything and everything."

Mike glanced up at his wife, his face buried between her legs, his tongue parting her labia and probing her vagina as he lapped up the deluge of cum inside her. Kissed around her upper thighs, shiny with cum and sweat, and nibbled and flicked her clitoris with his tongue, the trimmed bush above her pussy now messy and matted with damp strands of her short hair clinging together. Looking up, his face covered in their slick fluid. His eye wide open. Filled with a furious lust. And he smiled at her and said, "I love you. I love eating your cunt. Tell me everything. Tell me all about your slutty adventure. How many times did you fuck?"

With one hand gently stoking her husband's soft but still swollen cock, another on her breasts, glancing over and then pinching her nipple, Lucille lay back, spread her legs wider, and resumed her story.

"So we met at the Cat's Tale. I was so nervous at first and stood at the door for ages, listening to the voices and music from inside. That's when I texted you. I don't know if I could have done it if you hadn't said Go.

"So I pulled open the door and walked in. It wasn't too crowded...

"Oh god, yes, like that Mike. Put a finger in. Yes. Now two."

Mike lifted his head up. Pushed two slick fingers inside her wife as she grinded on him.

"Keep going," he said. "Tell me. Keep talking and I'll keep doing this."

"You're going to make me cum darling."

"That's the idea..."

"So I went in. It wasn't too crowded. We'd exchanged photos - you know because you took them - and I saw him sitting at a table in the corner at the back. He waved and stood up, kissed me on the cheek. He asked me if I wanted a drink. Stroked my arm. It was like electricity. He was hot.

"I had a gin and tonic. When he sat back down he sat right next to me. Legs touching. Started to massage my arms as we talked. Asked about you. Asked what you were up to right now. I told him you were at home, waiting for me. He said he loved the pictures you took of me, that he couldn't wait to see the real thing.

"'Me too,' I said and ran my hand up his thigh. Brushed his cock. It was already quite swollen. That's when I sent you the pic of us. I was so horny Mike. Nervous energy I think. I told him I couldn't wait and we should finish our drinks."

As she spoke Mike ran his tongue over his wife's clit, with two fingers inside her, he gently rubbed the round firmness inside, and with his other hand caressed her large full breasts. She rocked again, moving her pelvis up and down.

"I'm so close baby. Yes, like that."

Mike could felt his cock starting to swell again under Lucille's light touch. He moved his tongue inside the lips of his wife and continued to kiss her warm swollen pussy as she gently rocked back and forth on his face. She moved her hands to the back of his head. Pulling him in deeper as she ground against him.

"We left, he took my hand, and we crossed the road and entered his hotel. He grabbed me in the lift - god it took ages to come! - once in he pushed me against the wall. 'You're so fucking hot,' he said. He ran his hands over my breasts and between my ass and I almost came when he put his hands down my pants and touched my pussy. I thought my legs were going to go! Then the lift stopped and, well, we got out, calm but I was seconds from coming. You could see his dick swelling in his trousers too.

"There was no going back now, and my heart was pounding as we walked to his hotel room. Then he opened it, slid the keycard, and we entered. And as soon as we were though the door, before even, we were kissing, proper teenager snogging. Our hands all over each other.

"I couldn't wait. I had to have that huge dick in my mouth and I started rubbing him through his trousers. Undid his belt. Undid his button. And unleashed it. My god, it was a solid rod of hard beauty. Big and beautiful like yours. Maybe a bit thicker."

Lucille squeezed Mike's dick as his erection suddenly returned. She smiled. He moaned.

"Hmmm, that didn't take long honey. You like me talking about his dick? His big hard gorgeous dick?"

She pulled the skin back down from Mike's now swollen cock, let her hands glide across and down and over his balls and he gasped as she squeezed them.

"Gets you hard does it?"

"Yes. Very. Keep talking."

Lucille continued with her story. Gasping in between words as Mike's tongue flicked across her clit, his lips sucked and pulled on her engorged labia, and he licked and kissed her ever closer to another inevitable orgasm.

"I'm so close Mike."

She spoke in staccato sentences now. Focusing hard on the words while Mike's tongue did its best to distract her.

"His picture wasn't lying.

"I could barely get my mouth round it.

"Thicker than yours.

"I got him nice and hard and wet and...

"Mike, I totally devoured his fucking cock.

"He lifted my head up. Looked at me and and said, 'I need to fuck you now.'

"Oh god I nearly came right there and then.

"I pulled off my dress, walked over to the bed and lay there on my back.

"I spread my legs wide open for him.

"I didn't care. I wanted his dick in me, any dick.

"I pulled my pussy open. I rubbed my clit, fingered myself, held my breasts as he took his clothes off in front of me..."

She stopped speaking. Head back and body arched. Mike's cock lay untouched as she stretched her long arms behind her, then down onto Mike's head as she clamped her thighs tight around his head and ground herself on his face and rocked hard against him letting out a series of long moans as her orgasm pulsed through her body. Her face a vision of ecstasy. Her top lip curled in as she came on his face and fingers.

After a while she looked up again. Her husband, smiling over to her. His erection inches from her.

"Lie back baby," she said, moving round and kneeling between his legs. Her hand clutching his dick. "I'm going to finish my story and you're not to cum until I tell you."

As she spoke she slowly ran her sleek fingers up and down his shaft, enjoying the sensation of his velvet hardness, with a wet finger rubbing over his gland, another running down over and squeezing his balls then down between his ass.

"He grabbed my legs. Pulled me sharply down to the edge of the bed and still standing by the edge of the bed slowly entered me. Oh I moaned when he slid it in. It was so big Mike. Not much longer but definitely fatter.

"He started slow but I was gagging for him and pulled him into me and so he started thrusting harder and harder. I was so wet Mike. I practically begged him to fuck me. And he did my love. He fucked me so hard it was almost painful. He ground against me with each thrust and I was crying out like out of some porno or something. I didn't care who could hear. Then he was on top of me. He held my hands down and drove into me so hard. I was so wet for him Mike and I bucked on his long pole and as I started cumming and he exploded inside me. I could feel him throbbing inside me. Could feel his cum leaking out of me.

"We lay for a while just silent. I could feel his heart pounding against my breasts. I started thinking of you. Started feeling guilty and wondering what you were doing, what you were thinking. I know we'd talked about this but I still felt weird at that moment."

She looked directly at her husband lying in front of her, his legs on either side of, his hard dick in her hands. He opened his eyes.

"You don't mind do you Mike?"

He looked straight at her, shook his head. "No."

"You're ok with this?"

"Yes. Very."

"Sure?"

"Oh my god yes Lucille. Can you not feel my cock. Has it ever felt so hard! You're the sexiest woman in the world and I love you to death! And I'm the luckiest man in the world to have you."

Lucile smiled that coy smile of hers and replied, "Well, I love you too, and you have me forever and always.

"We lay for a while, just resting. I thought about getting dressed and coming home, but then he started gliding his fingers over my breasts - like this - until my nipples got so hard. It was so dreamy. Then he started twisted them and I gasped. Wide awake now! Then I rolled over and took him in my mouth again. Just like this Mike. I was sucking his cock just like the way I'm doing to you now. Not more than an hour ago."

Lucille could feel him tensing. His balls shifting. His breath quick and insistent. She knew the signs and pulled away from his dick. Let her hands go free and massaged his thighs instead.

"I was now oh so ready for round two, Mike. He was soft at first but I worked his dick hard. Ran my fingers over his balls and his ass - like this. Sucked and licked and nibbled his dick. Oh I loved it. I wish you had seen me. I was like a total pro! Anyway, it wasn't long until he was hard again. Then I straddled him. I rode him. I started slow but then I rode him hard, honey. Grinding my wet cunt on him and sliding up and down his long poll. I was such a slut at that point I didn't care. I told him how much I loved his thick cock. I put on quite the show for him until I could feel my orgasm building. I was so hungry for it, I moaned so loud Mike, again and again and again as I came on his big hard dick deep inside me.

"Then I turned over and got on all fours. He knelt behind me and I pushed my cunt onto him. He grabbed my hips and thrust his dick into me. He pulled my arms to the bed so only my ass was raised and he went so so deep. And the things he said Mike. He said he loved fucking my wet cunt. Loved my big swinging tits. Loved slapping my round ass. That he knew how much I loved fucking his big hard dick. How only a total slut could take it so easily. Then he exploded into me again - powerful, deep thrusts - and the pair of us collapsed on the bed panting.

Lucille had resumed milking her husband's dick, could feel him getting close again.

"Did you like that baby?"

"Yes."

"Are you ready to cum my husband?"

"Oh fuck yes."

"There's more..."

She sped up her hand now. Moved her left hand between his ass. Nuzzled his cheeks apart.

"As we lay there panting, as I started getting dressed to come home to you he said he would love to do it again, Mike. But with both of us.

"Would you like that Mike?

"Mmmm."

"To watch me with another man? Fuck him? Suck his cock?

"Mmmm-hmm."

"Would you hold his cock for me Mike? Would you get him hard for me?"

"Mmmm-hmm."

She moved her wet finger over and around his asshole. Pushed it in. She could feel him reaching the point of no return as she jerked her soft hands up and down his hard cock.

"Would you suck him for me baby? Get his big dick nice and wet for me, Mike?"

And as she asked the last question and he cried out "Oh god yes! she fully inserted her middle finger into his ass and felt his body throb and cum sprayed from his cock and Mike moaned out loud and his body spasmed and orgasmed as his seed spurted over his wife's face and round breasts and oozed out of his slit and down over her hands and she said teasingly, "Oh I think you're definitely up for that."

Lucille sat back down facing her husband. She licked Mike's cum off her hands, rubbed it into her breasts. Smiled. "I knew you'd say yes."

She got up, and without a word, walked away and got her phone out of her bag and returned to Mike.

"What you doing, love?"

"I said I'd text Robby after you'd agreed."

"Agreed what?"

"That we're on for tomorrow..."

BaddMal
BaddMal
121 Followers