My First Orgasm Ch. 01

Story Info
The women ruled the roost.
2.7k words
4.41
15.3k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy171
sissy171
537 Followers

All characters over 18. No sexual activity occurs or involves any characters under age of 18.

*

I was raised in a small, two bedroom.

My Father supported us with a modest job, and had no interests besides work and family. My Mother ran the roost; she gave orders and they were followed, at least by my Father and me. My older twin Sisters, Lisa and Lori were given a bit of latitude.

Our home was two bedrooms and one bath, which demanded total cooperation to avoid chaos. My two older Sisters were allowed to "boss" me, and I complied.

I shared a bedroom with them, sleeping in a tiny single bed while they shared a queen sized bed.

After dinner, my Father and I did the dishes, then we all retired to the Family room for a bit of TV. My Mother lounged on the couch and my Father sat with her feet in his lap and he massaged her until bed time.

My Sisters brought home boyfriends, (who sat on the floor) and massaged their feet. If a boyfriend offered the slightest resistance, they were dumped. My Sisters double-dated all the time, so they were able to share thoughts about the boyfriends.

I heard them talk in our bedroom. They spoke as if I was not there. They used the word "cute" often, but the underlying theme was their boyfriends would serve, and comply, or they'd find new girlfriends.

In a class, the most beautiful girl in the school spoke to me. Her name was/is Annie. From that time, I never looked at another woman. She dated various boys, while I (subconsciously) remained devoted to Annie. I did not obsess, I simply dated no one else, so I was always available whenever Annie availed herself.

I was the safe and secure boy in her life. She enjoyed the excitement of the party crowd, but they were like sweet candy that was quickly gone. I was sustenance, which is what she really wanted.

The first time she visited our house, after dinner, my Dad and I did the dishes. Annie and my Mom visited in the Family Room, then we watched TV. As always, my Dad massaged Mom's feet on the couch, while I sat on the floor, massaging Annie's feet.

Watching my Dad massage my Mom, Annie knew she'd wind up with me, and I'd serve her in the same way. Annie was keen on the dynamic before I was.

My Sisters left for college, and suddenly I was alone in our bedroom.

My Sisters returned from their first year at college.

They were different. They were worldly, and more adult.

They had different clothes; I saw them in ways I'd never noticed.

They were a bit more demanding of me. They sort of scared me.

They'd earned scholarships, and to my great relief, they'd return to school after just a few weeks at home.

I had my 18th birthday on the same day they returned to school.

Dutifully, I loaded their car.

Lori commented, "For your birthday present, we bequeath you a private bedroom, and some tantalizing delectables. Enjoy."

I wasn't sure what she meant, but that night, I opened their dresser. I explored their panty drawer. Most were similar to my underwear, only smaller, and silky. Mom had brought me up on tighty-whities, with no slot, so similar to my sister's. Looking back, for a boy, my underwear were quite feminine, but none of mine were quite so silky, and certainly none of the thong variety, as were some of these. It was so exciting! I brought them to my nose, and smelled a mix of perfume and "woman", and it nearly brought me to my knees.

My cock was so hard! I fell to my bed and held the panties to my nose. I'd seen my sisters in their panties many times, but the aroma of a woman never had occurred to me, and it was intoxicating! I stroked my hard cock, and it was just a few seconds, and I came like never before. I came with a purpose! Sex was my new obsession.

The panty drawer was the portal to a new world. I craved it every night. I cherished the dainty treats inside. I had favorites, some by smell, some by design, and some by color.

One night I tried on a pair, while holding another pair to my nose. My hard cock was tight in the panty, and I looked at myself in the mirror, and a mere stroke on my cock, and I exploded into the panties.

Up to now, Annie was a girlfriend, but something like a sister. Now I wanted to explore Annie's panties. The next time she was at our house, I massaged her feet, but also subtly stroked and massaged up her calves, and she got the hint.

She decided the time and place, the home of a friend, Amy.

Amy's parents worked, (and were quite liberal anyway), and we had a place for sex.

I wanted it all the time! Annie demanded my fondest attention, and nothing crude, as she'd experienced with other boys. I was the perfect Gentleman, and was rewarded with sex. (I'd have paid a way higher price). She and Amy discussed everything.

Annie liked hanging at our house, with my Parents.

My Mom literally embarrassed me, instructing Annie as to how I should tend to her, no matter how demanding it might seem, my Dad would nod in agreement.

At Amy's house, I was put to the test. First, Amy suggested I wear Speedo's at her pool, and although I was embarrassed, I complied. The Speedos were tiny, but Annie liked me in Speedos. She said she liked my tan, so I washed her car, (and Amy's), in my Speedos. I cut Amy's yard in my Speedos.

Annie's favorite, making me hard in my Speedos. She took photos on her phone, of me with a boner in my Speedos. We went on a camping trip, and the other guys had regular trunks, but I wore my Speedos.

She even showed the photos to my Mom, of me in speedos with a boner! They laughed! I was shocked! I thought my Mom would be mad, or embarrassed, but never thought she'd laugh about it. She and Annie had become very close. I'm not sure what they shared, but Annie became very deliberate with sex.

She instructed me on how, and what, and when.

The following summer, my sisters returned home, and right in front of Annie and my Mom, Lori confronted me, "I see you've been enjoying our panty drawer."

I was in shock! My mouth agape, and before I could answer, my Mom commented, "Boys do love panties, don't they?"

Lori and Lisa laughed, "We knew he couldn't resist."

Annie simply smiled, taking it all in.

My Mom joked, "I'll leave it to you girls to decide his punishment."

Lori suggested, "We've already seen Annie's photos in his Speedos. How about we make him wear panties for the day?"

I was pale! I looked to Annie for help, and she said, "That's a great idea!" Looking to me she said, "Don't even think about resisting."

But I DID begin to resist, and in an instant, my Mom exclaimed, "You'll do as she says! Whether you think it's a joke or not! She's the best woman you'll ever have in your life, and you'll do as she says, now and forever."

Then she turned to Annie, "As you were saying Dear."

I took a glance at my Mom and sisters, and they stood, hands on hips.

Annie asked, "Are you prepared to accept your punishment?"

"Yes Annie," I whispered.

"For the rest of the day, to myself, and all of us, make it, "Yes Mistress," said Annie.

"Yes Mistress," I answered.

Annie continued, "I want them to see your Speedo tan. Drop em right here, then we'll go find you some nice panties."

With zero resistance, I stood and removed my clothes, revealing the white Speedo area contrasting with my tanned body. I just stood there, completely naked, as they casually commented.

Annie added, "We'll need panties that work with his Speedo tan lines."

Off we went to the bedroom, and they fished thru the panty drawer, and I tried on various panties, until they settled on one. It was pink and silky, and fully contained my balls, (I'd worn them many times before). Despite the fact that I was in front of my sisters, I got hard, which they loved.

"Lisa said, "Look how his boner goes to the side, and stays inside the panties! It's so cute! Mom, come see this!"

By the time my Mom arrived, there was a wet spot, and she smiled, and said, "Very nice. I raised you right. You'll make a good hubby. And you'll love every minute of it."

Then she said, "Girls, you know what every boy needs. Don't make him suffer too much. Show him some love," and she walked out.

Lori said, "Lets go out and sunbathe for a bit. He can lotion us up."

I stayed hard the entire time! How could it be otherwise? Them in tiny bikinis, and I applied sun lotion to each sister, and Annie. When I got close to their (barely covered) pussies, I literally panted. Annie took mercy, and guided me to the bedroom.

My bed squeaked too much, so she had me lay on the floor and she straddled me.

This was a first, and she liked it, "I like this feel, plus I like looking down at you. It feels a bit like I'm fucking you, instead of me being fucked."

"Yes Mistress Annie," I panted, and she smiled, and commented, the day is not over, and you'll continue to wear your panties, Agreed?"

"Yes Mistress," I replied. "Annie, I'm ready to cum! You're going to make me cum!"

"Not yet," she replied, moving to my face, and I licked her for a bit, then she re-mounted me.

In moments I said again, "Mistress, You're going to make me cum!"

She closed her eyes and rocked on me, and it felt like a firehose. I came and came, sooo hard, and it seemed to last forever. It was fantastic!

Annie leaned forward, her head on my chest, and we stayed like that as I began to soften. She took her time; I was ready to be done, but she lingered, not dismounting me.

I started to move and she said, "We're not done yet," and began moving up my chest, toward my face. She was going to make me lick my own cum!

I started to resist, and she gave me a look, she meant business!

Never had I so wanted to rebel, but Mother had indeed raised me right, and licked her gaping opening. The first taste was mostly cum, and it was not bad. It tasted kind of salty. I licked her clean.

By the time she'd had enough, we were both somewhat aroused again.

I guessed we'd have sex again that night.

Another good aspect of the day, we'd just had sex at my home while my Mom was there. That made it all worth it.

That night Annie had gone home, and it was just my family. We conversed and acted as we'd done my whole life, but everything was different. I was wearing panties under my shorts!

Lisa and Lori strutted around the house, wearing tight, alluring shorts and tops. Their nipples protruded, and it was understood, my dad and I didn't dare look, but we stole glances at every chance. The sexual energy was palpable! They overtly teased us; their sexy nipples beckoned, but we acted as if all was normal. The Elephant in the room was loud and clear, my father and I were completely submissive to not only my mom, but also my sisters.

My father massaged my mom's feet, as usual, while I was on the floor massaging Lisa's feet, expecting to serve Lori next. But my mom got a phone call and drifted out of the room. Lori simply laid in her spot, placed her feet in my dad's lap, and their eyes met, and he gave her a faint, loving smile, and massaged, as if he'd served her like this all our lives.

My mouth watered; my dad's mouth watered. I could actually smell sex in the room, but I massaged, in a sexual daze. I heard Lisa's voice, "Do my calves."

I heard her again, and I was roused out of my revelry, "Yes Miss....." I'd almost said "Yes Mistress!" Did Dad know? I dare not glance at anyone; I simply massaged her calves, which made her groan. They had us massage for a long time, much longer than normal.

Finally, it was time for bed. Lisa was in the bathroom, and Lori sat on her bed, and I dumbly stood before my bed. She'd seen me in the panties all day, I took off my shirt, but I didn't want to lower my shorts in front of her. She gave a sly look, and merely motioned her index finger at my shorts, and without a word, I lowered my shorts, revealing my pink panties.

They were soaked with precum!

She smiled, "You've already had sex today, right?"

"Yes," I whispered, and then smiled at her, and she smiled back, "Aren't you the randy man! A big boy cock that can't be satisfied!"

I looked at her and whispered, "Please!" I needed to CUM!

She answered, "You've been jacking off to our panties for the last year, right?"

"Yes Mistress."

She said, "Show me."

As if hypnotized, I minced to the drawer I knew so well, and grabbed my favorite pair, which still smelled of their femininity.

Lisa walked in at that moment, as I stood in my pink panties, holding the other panties to my nose, while Lori watched from the bed.

My cock had begun to soften in my panties. Lisa wore only the tiniest thongs, and a sheer sleeping top, somewhat wet, clinging to her, nipples hard and clearly visible.

She looked to Lori, who said, "He needs to cum."

"Oh, I suppose he does," said Lisa. "By all means, please continue."

Just at that moment, we heard our mom cry out in the room next to us, and we all smiled at each other.

I laid on my bed, and slid my hand in my panties, while holding the other pair to my nose. I could have never imagined jerking off in front of my sisters, but it was happening. Lisa kneeled next to my bed, and Lori stood next to her. I wanted to reach and touch Lisa's beautiful nipples, I couldn't take my eyes off them, and she said, "You love Annie?"

"Oh, Yes," I replied.

Lori reached for my panties and said, "Raise up," and I raised my hips and she removed my panties, exposing my cock.

It was surreal, Lisa was kneeling so we were at eye level, and I was jerking off, while we spoke about Annie. Lisa continued, "You will make her a good husband, correct?"

"Oh, Yes Mistress!"

Lori put a hand on Lisa's shoulder to steady herself, and brought a foot to my mouth, which I kissed. "That's a good boy."

Lisa continued, "You will please her at all times?"

"Yes Mistress," as I stroked my cock.

Lori lowered her foot and straddled my thighs, just below my cock.

Then Lisa removed her top and laid down next to me. I merely had to turn my head and her nipple was at my mouth.

I exploded as never before! Cum shot all the way to my face! Eyes closed, I sucked her nipple as if it could be sucked off her body. Then I tasted my cum. Lisa was scooping it with her finger and into my mouth, and I sucked and swallowed.

My sister's bodies were intertwined with mine, and Lisa whispered, "That's a good boy. We will not tell Annie about this. She might not understand. But you will spend the rest of your life serving her. And when we want, you will serve us, understood?"

"Yes Mistress."

They had me. If they told Annie, she would surely leave me. My sisters had manipulated the situation. For life, I'd serve Annie, but she would always be in second place to my Sisters.

Dreams do come true.

sissy171
sissy171
537 Followers