All Comments on 'My First Penis'

by yowser

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What an orgasm

Your story made me feel very hard very quickly once he started to explore your body. Unfortunately I could not hold it any longer, once he put it in his mouth. As you shot your load, so did I almost exactly the same time. I shot a huge load of spunk all over my laptop screen and keyboard and carried on wanking slowly. Sure enough, when you made him shoot his load, I came again,this time, not so much spunk, and it dripped down onto my legs and jockstrap. Thanks for two lovely cumshots.

robertreamsrobertreamsover 6 years ago
to each his own

lol, oh to be so young as to not be able to control my own cum. Your story is the first I have ever given a five! Definitely an 8 on my peter meter. Your characterization is good but not great, your story telling ability is very good and your command of the language is refreshingly "correct".

The lack of proper dialog style almost made me change my mind on the "five", but your description of the sex carried the day. Keep writing, you have talent.

I have written a similar story and would not mind exchanging opinions. See: "Sailing Away" by robertreams

gailwrightgailwrightover 6 years ago
Oh, I Wish!

I enjoyed your story very much! I could not help but wish I had met such a man and discovered (even if not totally willingly, at first) my true submissive and feminine nature when with a man. Of course, once "initiated," I would have wanted to do so much more with him--and ideally to become his permanently!

In my opinion, there's so much in life that is so important--yet hinges completely on coincidence and luck!

Thank you for an interesting (and very stimulating) experience!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loved your story

I remember my cock,or man on m an sex.Isaac alot younger. back then.I was20 and my male lover was 50.He had a n ice big cock for an older man.He could really. suck a cock.You could tell by the way he sucked my cock that he loved s.ucking cock.He taught me how to suck a cock.I wanted to make him feel a good as he made me feel when he was sucking. my .I'm older now and I have been told that I have a nice cock.I want to send you a pic of my cock.Just call or text me and I will send you a pix of my cock at 2563681983.tell me what you think of my cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love this story

I love this story. I had several similar experiences while I was hitchhiking. Always an older guy, always questions about gay sex, If he wasn't too creepy we'd go back to his place, and I'd get a blow job, and maybe he'd like me to fuck him. Eventually I became comfortable with m/m sex, and I learned to enjoy sucking cock, kissing, and getting fucked. Good fun! I miss it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lovely

This story is my fantasy. I would love to incidentally come across an older experienced guy who would do the same to me. I wish you got fucked too, would have made it that much better.

Bicamper100Bicamper100almost 6 years ago
Love Hitchhikers..

I have picked up hitchhikers many a times over the years. Very rarely have they disappointed me.

Picked up one two month's ago. Pitch dark along a quiet interstate. I took his hand and placed it on my leg. Told him he could move it one way or another. He just left it there for maybe 20 minutes when I started feeling his fingers moving. He asked me if I was Gay. I told him I was Bi. He said he was curious. I said if you move your hand in the right direction that will change. He slowly slid his hand up my leg. I could tell he was nervous. I can honestly say he's no longer curious.

unknownmuseunknownmuseover 4 years ago
Thoughts

Your last paragraph does sound splendid. To feel him gasp and then have his erection twitch in my hands and explode, thick coils jetting upwards and splashing silently onto his crotch. To inhale the musk of his cum. That would be so taboo.

eroticwriter00eroticwriter00over 4 years ago
Fantastic

I love the theme of a 'young' hitchhiker and a mature man. Your story flowed very well and entirely believable. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My first suck was with an older guy who like to shoot hoops, he couldn't be beat from the foul line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love having my cock sucked, but it has been awhile.

The_swallowerThe_swallowerover 1 year ago

Beautifully written and so erotic.

Had you sucked that cock, your life may have changed and instead of having a wife, it may have been a husband.

HotLoadLoverHotLoadLoverover 1 year ago

VERY well written, with both the lusts and doubts piling up, the lust winning, but barely so. The only regrets are the opportunities missed, and you spin those thoughts and emotions very well !! Great Story !!

kigyokigyo7 months ago

Great story, very well written. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

First time, we met in a sports bar, left to smoke some weed at his place. I remember him well, a little older and taller, jerking me off but it didn't match the intensity of my balls pulsating and pumping my cum into his mouth, was I spent. Twenty minutes later he was piling driving my ass with his thick cock and then his balls were pulsing as his cock pumped it deep into my ass. Later he fucked me face to face.

wankerholic42wankerholic425 months ago

That has got to be the best narration of a first time gay experience I’ve ever read. Well, with an older guy anyway. Most guys had dalliances with wank mates in their experimental days. Brilliant! And superb writing. Looking forward to reading your other work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryowser@yowser
I am fond of a well-crafted story. My interests are broad spectrum, there is something here for almost everyone. I value writing as a tool of exploration.