My First "Pool" Party

Story Info
Pool party or sex party? You decide.
5.3k words
4.5
13k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend and I were going through a rough patch and we both knew it was coming to an end. We had been friends for years and even if our romantic relationship didn't work out, I knew that our friendship wouldn't change.

Our friend, Liza, had been asking us all summer to attend a pool party and we finally accepted. I couldn't help but feel that this was going to be a farewell party to my and Dan's relationship.

Liza met us at the door with a big hug and placed a drink in my hand.

"Drink up!" she said. "The night is young!"

The whisky quickly worked its way through my body which was not surprising as I was a two-drink kind of gal. I had just finished my second whiskey sour and I finally felt the stresses of the week slowly melt away. I saw Liza who put another drink in my hand and we walked outside to an empty chaise lounge to chat.

I took a big gulp of my drink and almost spit it out when I heard the obvious sounds of someone being pleasured behind me. I turned around to see if what I was hearing was real and saw Sam and Cat all over each other. She was sitting on his lap, skirt hiked up, grinding against him while they kissed passionately. My jaw dropped. Not because they were having a go at it, but because they were not with their spouses. I looked around and noticed that some people were smiling at them, others just didn't seem to notice or care, and the rest were doing the same damn thing. What the heck was happening?

I felt a hand on my arm and turned back to Liza who said, "It's consensual. I swear. I knew if I told you that this was an "open" party, you probably wouldn't have come." That was accurate. I can be a bit of a prude and I acknowledge that.

My eyes looked for Dan who was chatting with Liza's partner Adam and he cocked an eyebrow at me with a shrug of his shoulders. Maybe this was what we needed to either push us together or apart. Adam leaned toward him and gave him the same explanation that Liza gave me because he looked at me with a shit-eating grin on his face.

"I'm not saying you need to do anything," Liza said, drawing my attention back to her, "but I thought you might at least enjoy the show and think about maybe giving it a try at a future party?" She looked at me with a smile somewhere between, 'please don't be mad' and 'please say yes'. She looked so pitiful that I laughed out loud.

She clapped her hands and said, "Yay, I knew your kinky side would win out!"

"That was not a yes!" I replied, laughing again. Liza and I had been friends for over ten years so sex had been a topic of conversation on more than one occasion. We knew each other's likes and dislikes, and our kinks, among other things. She knew that Dan and I were struggling and that I was unsure of our relationship right now. This party, however, was a stretch for me and Liza had never been brought up anything like this, so it was a bit of a mind-blower.

She also knew that I had a very low body image perception of myself but Dan loved my body and told me frequently. For that, I will always love him and I'd made leaps and bounds in self-love but was still not quite there. I am not a young petite girl but rather a very curvy 30ish woman, with an ass that men find irresistible, which I will never understand. Let's say I have an hourglass body with plenty of cushion for the pushin'. My warped perceptions of myself were all mine and I knew it deep down because I was never at a loss for male attention.

Liza's voice brought me back to the present, "Earth to Rose...Hellllooo!"

I laughed and said, "Sorry, in another world."

"Well, it must have been good because you are flushed. Anyway, I have a question. Is there anything that you'd like to try but haven't? I know there has to be something."

"Uhhmm..."

"Ok, I'll start," she said interrupting me. "I would really like to spank your beautiful ass."

I stuttered, "Oh...Uhm...well..."

She laughed out loud and said, "You should see your face. You're even redder now!"

"Ya. I know," I said miserably.

"Oh stop. It's adorable and that just makes me want to spank you more. Do you think Dan would mind?"

I groaned. I knew Dan would love it. He enjoyed spanking my ass and asked me several times if I would have sex with a woman. It wasn't my thing and I'd always changed the subject. The thought of Liza spanking my bare ass, however, gave me some intense butterflies.

"Oh...so you would like it?" she said with a grin on her face. Before I could reply, I heard the smack of a belt and looked to my left. Gina was leaning over a table and Mitch had his belt in his hand. As I watched, he continued to spank her, leaving beautiful red rectangular marks on her white ass. I suppressed a moan and felt my pussy gush.

I looked back at Liza and she said with a smile tugging the corners of her mouth, "Please, may I?"

All I could croak out was, "Where?"

Doing things in public had also been a hard no for me but I looked around and almost everyone was playing in some way or fashion so maybe no one would notice me.

My eyes sought out Dan who was sitting in a chair with Kayla kneeling on a beach towel in front of him, her forearms on his thighs, gazing up at him. She was absolutely gorgeous and we had been hanging in the same crowd with her and her partner, Derek, for the last several years. She was native and black with big brown slanted eyes, thick long shiny hair, and lips I would die for. I was very lacking in that department and was slightly jealous of how large and sensual hers were.

I could see that he had been waiting for me to make eye contact with him so with a small smile and nod of my head, I gave him permission. He winked at me then leaned forward and said something to Kayla who reached into his trunks and pulled out his already hard cock. I felt myself breathing harder as she took him in her mouth and he let out a low moan.

"There's a table off to the side over there. I know you're not into voyeurism but I really want to smack your ass."

She held out her hand and pulled me up off the chair and led me to a table just around a potted palm which gave me a little privacy but would still show my ass off to anyone in the vicinity, not otherwise being entertained of course.

She looked at me and said, "Pull that skirt up and get rid of those panties." I hesitated for just a moment, my insecurities trying to take over but that third whiskey sour helped me tremendously. I stripped off my panties anyway and threw them to the side.

"Lean over the table and spread your legs for me."

I bent over the table and felt her soft hands gently push my thighs apart then glide up my inner thigh and across my pussy. I groaned.

"You are so wet," she said. "Fuck you are hot."

She lightly rubbed my ass and then gave it a light slap. I let out a small surprised yelp. She caressed the other cheek and gave it the same small slap. She did this several times, getting a little harder each time. It felt so good, my juices were running down my legs. I was in a tunnel of sorts, feeling wave after wave hit me. It was surreal with the sounds of passion and moaning coming from every direction.

My eyes shot open when I heard movement in front of my face. It was Derek. Or Derek's cock anyway. I would be lying if I hadn't said that I had fantasized on more than one occasion about what his cock might look like. He was as handsome as Kayla was beautiful. His skin was like dark velvet and he carried himself in a way that was very confident with a twinge of cockiness, which I found extremely attractive. Normally, seeing a man's cock, especially one this big, would have panicked me but with the whisky and the thorough spanking I was receiving, the site of it was mesmerizing.

He said, "Wanna suck my cock, gorgeous?"

I immediately opened my mouth but he was so large that I could only get the tip of him inside my mouth. He pushed in a little harder and I was able to widen a little more. He pulled it out and laid it across my face, his balls brushing my lips. I opened and sucked on them eagerly. When he pulled them out I got two more smacks on my ass from Liza, then he put his penis back in my mouth. I sucked his pre-cum greedily, my tongue running around his head. He rubbed my jaw in circles as he gently pushed in even deeper.

He groaned out loud, holding my head to his cock, rocking slowly in and out. I received two more spanks to my ass, then her hand went into my wetness and flicked at my clit before pushing two fingers inside my pussy. I had never felt so used and horny in my life. I groaned with his cock buried in my throat.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck..." Derek moaned as he rocked into my face, over and over, getting a little deeper with each thrust. He pulled out and said only, "Tongue." I opened my mouth wide, my tongue waiting for his gift. His cum shot out and hit my cheeks and tongue. I had no idea that much cum could be in any one person. It continued to shoot out as he stroked, the majority of it finding my mouth. As he finished, he squeezed his cock getting the last of his cum, and wiped it on my lips.

"Holy shit that was incredible." With that, he pushed my chin up and said, "Swallow." I did as instructed. He leaned down and whispered in my ear, "You may have just ruined me for the night," then he kissed my cheek before walking away.

Liza pulled her fingers out of my pussy and I heard her kneel. Her tongue went first up one thigh then trailed up the other to my wetness. Her tongue scooped up my juices and she moaned as I heard her swallow. "Girl, you taste sooooo good." She pulled my legs a little further apart and continued to lap at my pussy. I was writhing on the table.

"Take off your shirt and bikini top and lay on the table," she ordered.

I tore off the rest of my clothes and moved over to the long side of the table. I laid back on the table and she pulled my ass closer to the edge. She spread my legs apart, putting one leg over each shoulder, with my ass raised just off the table. I had never had a woman go down on me so I was mesmerized by the lust I saw on her face as she ran her tongue up my pussy. I was beyond caring about anyone watching or my inexperience with women. She knew exactly what I needed. She gently sucked on my clit, her tongue rolling around it with two fingers up my pussy, slowly massaging my g-spot. My hips bucked but she held on.

I opened my eyes to see Adam stroking his cock as he leaned over to grab ahold of my left breast. On my right was Dan, who was also stroking his cock and pinching my right nipple. I felt like I had a hive of bees in my head, my face was flushed from my arousal and from being the center of attention.

I almost pulled away but Dan put his face in front of mine and said, "Let go, we are all craving you. Liza has wanted to taste you for so long, she is loving every minute of eating you."

"You're making my damn year, girl," she said looking down at me, and I relaxed again, giving in to the pleasure that I so desperately needed. She flicked her tongue across my clit and began sliding her fingers rhythmically against my g-spot, gradually speeding up. That was a new sensation. Dan had given me amazing orgasms the same way, but this just felt different. At first, I thought I was going to pee, pressure was building up inside me, then my muscles and body tightened and relaxed at the same moment. I can't explain it except that my vagina let go and I felt a release of fluid spray from my pussy.

"Fuck ya," Liza said, as my spray hit her face. She opened her mouth to catch as much as she could. I was in shock. I had never done that. She continued licking my clit and rubbing my g-spot. I felt the same pressure build, then a letting go and I sprayed again. This time she didn't let any go to waste and I could hear her swallowing my juices.

I looked up at Dan, his eyes glazed over as he pumped his cock. With a glance at Adam, he seemed to be in the same state of mind as he was stroking his cock and looked at Liza, drenched in my liquid.

"One more time for me, girl," she said. I was on a very weird high. Not unsimilar to my typical orgasms, but definitely different. She licked my clit again and I let out a long moan as she slid her fingers into my pussy to stroke my g-spot again. At this point, my body was completely relaxed and under her spell. As I felt the pressure build, I knew my body was reaching its limit. I felt my vagina begin contracting around her fingers and at the same time I let out a giant spray that doused Liza's face. I let out a visceral yell as I came, which was a siren song for the boys as they came on my tits, moaning loudly, one hand on their cocks and one on the table to steady themselves.

Liza gently laid my legs back on the table, laying on top of me, holding my shaking body as I came back to earth. Her breasts felt amazing pushed up against mine and I didn't want the feeling to end. She put her lips against mine, our tongues exploring each other's mouths.

She pulled away and said, "Girl, I had no idea you could do that."

"Neither did I," I replied.

To that, she kissed me again, running her tongue around mine passionately for several minutes, until we were both moaning into each other's mouths. She finally backed away, shakily pulling me up to a sitting position and I said with a grin, "I really want to taste your pussy."

At that, Liza, Dan, and Adam all moaned aloud. Dan said, "If you don't mind, I need to sit before my legs give out, but I'd like a front-row seat." He grabbed a bar chair and set it next to the table.

"I'm with you Dan," Adam said, as he pulled up another bar chair next to him. Both of them were still semi-hard even though I knew it had been a busy night for both of them.

"Are you sure? You know people are watching and you may hate it." Liza said.

"Well first, I've tuned everyone out but you and our two voyeurs," I said and gave a glance to the boys who were grinning like idiots. "I owe you for what you just did to me. I will never forget it."

I looked down and whispered so that only she could hear, "My only worry is that I'll do a bad job and you won't like it."

She laughed out loud, then whispered, "I thought the same when I went down on you, and look where that led us." My face turned bright red but I still had a small smile on my face.

She pulled me gently to my feet, waiting for me to get my legs back in control. When I was steady, I unbuttoned her skirt and gently pulled it off and was not surprised that she was going commando. She stepped out of her skirt, then lay in the same spot I had been moments before. Instead of pulling her legs over my shoulders as she had done, I laid a beach towel under her hips so that I could get good access to her pussy.

Her thighs and pussy were soaked. I was going to do everything in my power to give her the best orgasm I could. I ran my tongue from her inner knee, following the wetness upward, sometimes kissing, sometimes lapping, always adoring. Her breath was coming in shallow gasps when I would near her pussy but I was saving that for last of course. After spending several minutes cleaning her thighs, they started to shake and I could hear soft moans coming from her lips.

I figured my first taste should be a long stroke of my tongue from ass to clit, then I'd work from there. Her scent was intoxicating, and if she tasted as good, I'd be hard-pressed not to lose control. I wrapped one hand around each of her thighs and gently spread them further apart so that I could gaze at her. Her legs fell all the way open, giving me the perfect view. Her pussy was perfect, her copper hair trimmed low, her clit was pink and swollen, and all of it was covered in her glistening desire.

I leaned in and briefly flicked her asshole then gently ran my tongue up, pushing my tongue inside her pussy, then out, back up, and flicked my tongue across her clit before settling in for a gentle suck. She moaned aloud, "FUCK!"

I stopped for a moment and said, "Well I guess I'm doing it right?" with a lopsided grin.

Her legs were shaking out of control as she said, "Yes, fuck, suck my pussy please."

She tasted like the juice of a warm peach and all I could think about was licking every bit of it off and from inside her. Her pussy was leaking large amounts so I went straight for that, gathering it in my tongue and swallowing as much as I could. It was like ambrosia and I wanted to lap up every bit of it. I gently spread her swollen lips, pulled her hood back, and saw her exposed clit which had me pressing my legs together with desire. I sucked first on one lip and then the other, then gently sucked her swollen clit into my mouth. I ran my tongue around it while sucking at the same time. Her hips began grinding into my face, so I continued. She began to moan even more loudly, shaking her head back and forth.

I gently inserted two fingers into her pussy while flicking her clit with my tongue. I found her g-spot immediately and gently pushed on it, getting a small gush of fluids that ran onto the table. Her voice seemed to be getting higher and when that happened, she yelled, "FUCK!" and I sucked and flicked her clit, then pushed gently on her g-spot. Not as much fluid came out that time but I lapped it all up. I knew that she would not squirt like I did but that didn't mean she wouldn't have one hell of an orgasm. I flicked, teased, sucked, and ran my tongue around her clit until she was begging to be fucked.

Adam was suddenly behind me, grinding into my ass, whispering in my ear, "She can take my cock up to the hilt, so put as many fingers in as you feel comfortable doing. I've seen a whole hand and arm up her before, so I'm not certain two fingers will get the job done."

My face was obviously mimicking what I was thinking, which was, "Holy fuck!"

He let out a little laugh and said, "She'll love whatever you do." Then he went back to his seat with another full-blown, dripping hard-on.

I went back to pleasuring her with my tongue, then pushed three fingers into her pussy. They slid right in, so I slowly fucked her with them for a minute or two while getting the rhythm of pleasing her with my tongue and fingers fucking her at the same time. I added another finger and then my thumb. She was moaning so loudly that others were turning to see who was getting serviced. My whole hand slipped in, feeling no resistance, so I slowly pushed it in up to my wrist and then pulled out. I pushed my hand back in again and she yelled, "FUCK YES!" I pulled it out and pushed it back in slowly at first, waiting for her hips to get on track with my hand fucking her and my tongue playing with her clit. I went faster and her hips kept up, pushing into my hand.

"Harder! More! Faster!" she yelled so I did all three, while sucking on her clit which was getting harder and more erect, and knew that she must be getting close to a climax. My fist was pumping into her pussy, hard and fast, just past my wrist.

Without warning, she screamed and I felt her contractions pulling on my hand as I flicked her clit with my tongue in unison. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." She yelled over and over as her climax continued. With one last yell, which I think was in English, she collapsed.

A job well done, I thought, and as I pulled my hand out of her pussy, a great gush of fluids came out of her, onto the table, and dripped to the concrete. I had never seen anything like it. The boys and I just stared at the puddle forming on the ground as Liza continued to have aftershocks.

"And you didn't think to tell me about this, Adam?" I said in shock.

"Hell no! I wanted you to enjoy the moment like I did the first time."

"On my behalf, " Dan said, "I had only heard about her fisting and gushing like that and thought they were exaggerating. I just wanted to watch you go down on her. Another fantasy fulfilled."

12