My First "Pool" Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liza sat up, brushing her hair behind her ears and I set next to her on the table. "Holy shit, we rock!" she said and we gave each other a high five and laughed.

Liza grabbed Dan and said, "Wanna play in the water with me?" I knew that Dan would love to play with Liza as he'd had a crush on her for years and I didn't mind. I watched them jump into the pool with a smile.

Adam said, "I'm going to grab a beer. You want one?"

"Yes please"

He walked away to get the beer and I headed the other way to find the restroom and bumped into Derek. "Where are you headed so fast?"

I have to pee, I giggled.

"Can I help?"

"Help me to pee?" I was very confused.

"Ya, come with me." He led me around the other side of the pool behind a wall that said, kinky is as kinky does. Two plastic lounge chairs were placed strategically out of view, backs slightly raised. He sat on one and laid against the back.

"Come straddle me."

When the lightbulb went off, I realized what he wanted, my voice raised slightly. "You want me to piss on you?"

"Hell ya! Don't knock it until you've tried it," he said pointing at a sign that said, SPLASH ZONE. Someone had a sense of humor.

I had a moment of panic at first but then the whiskey said, why the hell not? I straddled him and he pulled me up toward his chest. My hands gripped the back of the lounge chair and he reached forward and pulled my lips apart. I had stage fright for a moment but my urge to pee won out. He moaned as my warm pee hit his chest and splashed up to his face. When I finished, he cleaned my pussy with his tongue. I shivered with pleasure.

"Wanna try?" he said.

"Uhm...yes?" I mean, it was only fair, I thought. I laid down on the lounge chair that was still wet from my piss. He straddled me, holding his large cock, and began to spray my tits. It was warm and smelled heavily of alcohol.

"May I?" he asked as his piss stream moved up and I nodded. He sprayed my face and I groaned, getting a high of sorts from doing something that my brain said was so wrong.

He must have felt the same way because when he finished, he pulled me off the chair and we kissed passionately for several minutes, touching each other eagerly and without care.

"I need to feel my cock in you," he moaned into my mouth.

"Then fuck me," I said. I loved what Liza had done to me but nothing felt as good as a cock fucking me brainless.

He led me away from the chairs, laid me in the grass, and flipped me over so that I was on my hands and knees. He said, "You saw how big I am. You'll need to relax so that I can warm your pussy up to accept my cock. You're so wet," he groaned "but you'll still need to relax." I felt his cock pushing up against my opening and he pushed in gently past my swollen lips.

"Holy shit, you're huge," I said. I could hear him chuckle.

He pushed in deeper and I felt my pussy stop him up short.

"Relaaaaaax," he said. I took a deep breath in and as I exhaled, he pushed further and I tensed in pain, but it quickly turned to a deep burning need and I moaned loudly. He pushed in further until his cock was buried in me up to the hilt.

"Holy shit," he groaned. "No one has ever been able to take all of me."

I was having a hard time responding because my pussy's reaction to his giant cock buried in it, was pure ecstasy. He pulled out slowly and pushed back in just as slowly, torturing me to no end.

"For the love of Zeus! Fuck me already!" He let out a long groan and pulled out then hammered his cock back in me. His cock literally touched every part of me and I could feel an orgasm building inside me that had me shaking, moaning, and feeling very high.

He had ahold of my hips and was using them as leverage to get even deeper inside. He was yelling fuck with each pump into my pussy. When I felt his cock begin to spurt cum inside me, my pussy responded immediately in kind, contracting over and over.

He laid his chest against my back and said, "Holy shit," when he felt my pussy pulling on his cock. He ground into me again and continued to cum until my pussy was done milking him. We collapsed to the ground, he pulled out of me and I rolled over to see if I had dreamed all of that.

"Did that just happen?" we both said at the same time and laughed.

He lay next to me, found my hand, and laced his fingers with mine. We lay looking up at the stars, and I heard someone walking over. It was Kayla. I immediately felt guilty and looked for my towel to wrap around my nakedness.

She had it in her hand and gave it to me. "I'm sorry," I mumbled.

"Don't be. I don't think you realized what you just gave him."

"What?" I asked and looked over at him. He was still in a daze and had a loopy smile on his face.

"He's 39 years old and has never been able to put his entire cock inside a woman. I'm the closest he's ever gotten but I can't take it all. I just saw him bury his entire cock up your pussy and you both were in ecstasy. I've always wanted to please him that way but am unable to."

"I'm so sorry," I said again.

"Quit apologizing," she said. "I have always hoped for him that he would have what we all take for granted." She smiled at me and continued, "I was actually looking for you because Dan and I had a mind-blowing time, too, and I wanted to let you and Derek know."

She looked at Derek and said, "We have no secrets and Dan said you two were the same." I confirmed that was true and said, "I think we might need to spend some time together."

Derek finally came back to earth and said, "We can talk about it tomorrow. I'm no use to anyone tonight." He stood up and went to Kayla, hugging her to his chest. She kissed him on his cheek and then walked away into the night.

He came over to me, and my body immediately reacted. I looked up at this giant, ripped, sexy man and he held me in his arms as we both shook in barely contained desire. He slowly lowered his face for a kiss that started as a sweet goodnight kiss and ended as a passionate takeover of each other's mouths. I could feel the hardness of his giant cock, pressed against me, and he said, "Please, I need you again."

I pulled him toward me as I lay on my back in the grass and he buried his cock in my pussy. This time, there was no resistance as he slipped deeper inside me. He began a steady rhythmic pumping into me, his fingers pinching my nipples and his tongue exploring my mouth.

Being able to look each other in the eyes this way made it so much more intense. He continued to rock into me, my hips meeting him, thrust for thrust, our breaths coming faster, our hearts beating together, and low moans escaping our lips. I felt him start to shudder, his eyes rolled back and I could feel his cock contracting as he came, my pussy responding in kind as we climaxed together.

As we slowly came back down, he lowered his head to my breast and sucked each nipple, moaning in pleasure. He rocked his hips in and out of me, smiling at me as my pussy continued to hold on to him. He kissed me, slowly pulling out and we moaned into each other's mouths.

We lay for a minute and I sat up saying, "Oh shit!"

"What?" he replied

"Adam went to get me a beer!"

We laughed as he helped me up and we went in search of our phones so that we could exchange numbers. I looked over to Dan who was clearly smitten with Kayla, then met Derek's eyes and saw the same look on his face as he smiled at me. I smiled back at him, knowing that a new chapter of my life was just beginning. Who would have known that a pool party invitation would turn into such a mind-blowing evening?

12