My First Post-Vaccination Hookup

Story Info
It had been been just about a year between real-life meetups.
1k words
4.35
6.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pandemic put a hold on a lot of things - my sex life included. So as soon as I became fully vaccinated, I was ready for some real, skin to skin fun. I met a guy in a SilverDaddies chatroom - about my age (I'm 34), also bigger like me, moderately hairy, nice 6 inch, cut cock.

We discussed our preferences, what we were looking for, etc. Swapped some pics and eventually hopped on Skype to "meet." We showed each other our vaccination cards (super sexy, I know) - it just made us both feel better about the whole thing. It only took a couple of minutes before we knew it was going to work out. He invited me over on the spot - and I happily accepted the offer.

A little about me: I'm 5'11, 240, brown hair and eyes, hairy chest/legs/butt, 5in cut. I'm a vers/bottom - into all the "usual stuff," plus rimming and swallowing.

So I got dressed - and by dressed I mean I threw on a red jockstrap, some sweatpants, a hoodie, and headed over to him. The anticipation of finally being with someone again was amazing - I was probably hard for the entire subway ride.

When I got to his place, he greeted me in a t-shirt and a pair of shorts, and that's where the pleasantries ended. We wasted no time. He led me to his bedroom and we just started making out. It was a surreal feeling, almost like your first time, but without all the first-time jitters. We made out for a bit, but then quickly began peeling clothes off. He had told me he loved nipple play, so I made sure to begin by working them real well - and it made him instantly, visibly hard in his shorts. I began stroking him through the fabric, but after a few pumps I slipped my hand in and felt my first cock in a year.

We then quickly ripped off the rest of our clothes, with the exception being my jock, and landed on the bed. After a few more minutes of kissing and stroking, I made my way south. Again, I wasted no time and took him in my mouth. He wasn't rough, but he placed his hands on the back of my head with a purpose - and I definitely didn't mind. I sucked him, slowly, for a while. I massaged his package and made sure to make it feel welcomed by my mouth as well. He didn't leak a ton of pre-cum, but enough to let me know what I was doing was working for him.

After a few more minutes of head, it was time. He was prepared, and grabbed a condom from his nightstand (no bareback for random hookups), gently tossing it my way. I ripped it open and put it on him, giving him a few strokes as I did. Based on our initial conversations I knew exactly how he wanted it - so I assumed my position on all fours while he grabbed the lube. What I wasn't entirely expecting was him burying his face in my ass, not that I minded in the least bit. I basically melted into putty as his tongue worked my hole. I was rock hard in my jock and I made little attempt to keep my noise down (I'm a big moaner).

He soon took his tongue out of me and replaced it with a gentle finger. He began to apply the lube, slowly rolling his fingers over my hole before gently slipping one inside of me. It didn't take him much longer to saddle himself behind me. He slide his dick back and forth against me, continuing to build the anticipation. But within seconds of him starting that, I felt the head of his cock push against my hole and quickly slip inside me. He grabbed my hips and slowly started pumping in and out, but his pace quickly increased. It took just a minute for him to be completely buried inside of me, and I could not have been happier in that moment. I reached back to feel my own cock through the jock, trying my best to rub it through the poundings.

After a bit he pulled out, telling me to get on my back. I follow orders pretty well (see my previous story), so I turned over as I was told. He took my legs and propped them on his shoulders before quickly slipping back inside of me - and now i REALLY felt him in me. He pounded me pretty good - occasionally stopping to bend down and make out for a few seconds at a time. When he told me he was close, I gave him two options: finish in my ass (with the condom, of course) or peel it off and empty everything in my mouth. He didn't hesitate for a single second, as he slipped his dick out of me, ripped the condom off, and straddled my face. He began to jerk himself off furiously - and I leaned up and took the head of his cock in my mouth. It didn't take him long at all to unload, and I was able to swallow every spurt.

When he regained his composure, he leaned down and kiss me hard. I then felt his hand on my cock, rubbing it through the jock. Apparently, he wasn't done, and I wasn't going to say no. He slipped my jock off and began sucking me off. I'm not a one-minute man, but I did not last very long. I exploded in his mouth - and I have to believe it was a lot. After he swallowed, he again came back to me and kissed me hard. After a few minutes of recovery, we both got dressed, he kissed me goodbye, and I left.

I haven't seen him since (this was in mid-April), but we've spoken a few times. He's definitely someone I'd see again. But if not - the world is officially safe enough to start fucking again - if you're vaccinated, of course.