White Boy "Masseuse"

Story Info
Petite 'white boy' takes job in black massage parlor.
8.8k words
4.69
11.8k
46

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was only 17 when I ran away from home. I don't want to get into why I left, but needless to say, it was a bad situation that drove me out. Now I'm 18 and struggling to make a decent living.

Most guys my age were enjoying high school and cruising girls. But being so small and shy, I didn't do well with the females. In fact, my facial features were similar to theirs. The best compliment I got in high school was from a few girls who approached me and said I had a beautiful face. They continued by pointing out my big blue eyes, slightly turned-up nose, and full lips. Their compliments were appreciated but added to growing concerns about my lack of masculinity.

I felt very self-conscious about taking showers after gym class... I hardly had any body hair, and what hair I had was very sparse, fine, and light blond. It was as if I had feminine skin. It was smooth, hairless, flawless, and a radiant pure white color. Even my pubes were sparse, thin, and super light blond colored. The other guys had lots of dark pubic hair and hairy bodies.

Of course, it didn't help that my dick was so small. Tiny testicles added to my self-consciousness. I could see that the other guys had bigger cocks and their balls that were full and plump. So I suppose you can see how I didn't miss being in high school. To top it all off, the fact that my name is "Lyn" added to my insecurities about my lack of masculinity.

My social life was pretty much non-existent and I was always depressed. I ended up in a small southern town and lived in a tiny apartment in one of the black neighborhoods. I had very little money and the rent was the cheapest there. Having no car, combined with a dangerous public transit system, had me seeking a job that would be within walking distance from my small apartment. I tried various businesses with no luck. They were black-owned and I'm sure my pure white skin color and light blond hair didn't help me.

The only place I didn't try was the massage parlor, only one block from where I lived. Finally, out of desperation, I decided to inquire. I was thinking they might need a front desk person. The next morning I went to the massage parlor and entered the lobby. There were several young scantily clad black women seated behind the front desk and an older black woman who was overweight and appeared to be the boss.

I introduced myself to her and inquired about any job openings. I explained I had been a grocery clerk and could help out in front with the charges, appointments, and bookwork. The young ladies started giggling and whispering among themselves. Then the fat woman responded...

"Look, we don't have any front desk openings... Step over there, I want to get a good look at you."

She was intimidating and authoritative so I did as she asked. She stepped out from behind the counter and entered the waiting room. Walking over to me to take a closer look, she said...

"You look like such a sweet and beautiful little white boy. Take your shirt off."

I did as she asked and removed my shirt. I had a tank top on underneath, and examining me, she said...

"Nice little white body, firm, flawless skin, and such a cute face.... Look, we need another masseuse... Are you interested? The pay is $50 dollars a massage. You'll make $200 to $300 dollars a day."

"Lady, are you just kidding with me?"

"Hell no. You're beautiful and you're sure white. My clients will line up for your massage."

"But I don't have any experience, none whatsoever."

"You'll learn fast. Just make them feel good. It ain't rocket science ya know."

I had nothing to lose and no other means of income, so I accepted. The thing was, most guys would never accept this kind of job, but I was willing to do it. Yes, I was desperate for a source of income, but I also felt a tinge of curiosity and interest. I couldn't deny it. The fat lady instructed one of the young girls to take me back and show me "the facilities." She also told her to have me change into "that little red robe."

She escorted me into the back area where I was shown the five massage rooms, each having a massage table, a cabinet with towels, and a small table with containers full of massage oil. I could see that room #3 was all messed up and it smelled like cum. She gave me a knowing look, then took me to the dressing room at the end of the hall that was used by the masseuses. She assigned me a locker, told me to get completely undressed, and gave me the red robe. She stayed while I removed my clothing and wasn't shy about checking me out. I thought she might see me as her competition and was sizing me up.

After I removed all my clothing I grabbed the robe and quickly put it on. It was a thin silk material that was very short, just covering my ass, and low cut too, exposing much of my smooth white chest. My shyness overwhelmed me and I panicked... What the hell was I doing?

Seeing my concerned look, she introduced herself as "Janine" and reminded me how much I could earn. Then, on a more personal note, she implied I'd get used to it fast enough and might really enjoy it. Janine was wearing a similar red colored robe. I relaxed a bit and noticed she had a great body with big breasts. I assumed she was very popular, so I asked her what she earned, trying and confirm what the fat lady told me. Janine responded, "At least a couple hundred bucks a day."

We both went back to the front desk and joined the others. About the time we got there the front door opened and a big black guy came in. He wore construction-related clothing and looked like he was dirty and sweaty from whatever labor he was doing. He greeted the fat lady and he was clearly one of the regulars. After some small talk, the fat lady said...

"I've got a surprise for ya today, y'all come check it out."

She had him enter the room behind the deck. He immediately looked directly at me. Then looking back at the fat lady, he said...

"What the fuck, dats the one I want."

"I knew you'd pick the beautiful little white boy. I just knew it!"

Janine leaned into me and said to take him back to room number three. I stood up as he approached me, and we both walked back toward the massage room while he ogled me up and down. Then I heard the fat lady say....

"Now white boy, take good care of my favorite client."

I showed him into the room, and like he probably did many times before, he started removing his clothing without delay. I gave him one of the towels and turned away as he continued. I could hear him getting up on the massage table and settling in. I turned around and he was face up and hadn't put the towel over his crotch. I immediately grabbed it and tried to place it over him, but he said...

"We don't need that."

I put the towel off to the side and tried not to look at his cock too much, which was a very big and fat one that rested across his hip and over the side. His balls were also very big, much larger than any I'd ever seen. He looked so muscular and strong from his construction work. I tentatively put my hands on his hairy chest and rubbed his muscles. He kept ogling my body and said that I looked "damn good."

He smelled so strong from working hard. I'd never smelled such a masculine aroma and thought it was pretty stinky, but not necessarily in a bad way. My hands were getting inundated with moist sweat and oiliness from his big hairy chest.

When I raised my hand to scratch my nose I could smell the powerfully manly odor, and it imprinted in my brain. The man smell was so captivating. I liked it and kept my hand in place as I sniffed and sniffed. He noticed my infatuation and moaned. I went back to work on his hairy chest and shoulders with both hands, and then he moaned again, and said...

"Oh yeah, you got a nice touch, little white boy. Feels so fucking good baby."

"Thank you, sir." That was my only response. I was intimidated and confused. The thing was, I was also feeling somewhat sexy.

I kept working his muscles and realized I forgot to use the massage oil. I leaned over to get it and he waved it off, saying...

"We don't need that. You can see I'm already coated with my stud juices. Just keep going like you already are."

I did as I was told, and actually loved rubbing him down. After a few minutes I decided I should massage his legs, so I moved down the table. As I did I felt his big hand rub across my back and down to my butt. I was startled, but I must admit I liked the feeling of his hand on my little body. As I repositioned myself I could see that his fat cock had grown. Now it was straight up his stomach and it went well past his belly button. It was even thicker than before, really fat. The mushroom head really expanded and was more pronounced.

I started massaging his thighs and found myself getting more infatuated with the big fat cock. It was moving around slightly like it wanted to get my attention. It smelled different than the rest of his dirty body and much more powerful. It seemed to have an intoxicating effect on me. I kept looking at the big club as I rubbed on his legs.

I found myself massaging the very upper part of his thighs and then right at the crease of his legs next to his big balls. I slightly touched the side of them as I moved my hands near where they heavily rested. My touch made the big cock twitch. I leaned over to get closer to the big gonads. They were so musky smelling, and so very manly. Now his big fat cock flopped around in spasms, even bouncing heavily off his stomach. I could hear it thud every time it bounced, then he said...

"You like that, don't you? Ever had a big black cock before? If not, you're in for a powerful treat."

"Well, I've never even had any kind of cock before....Yours is so big."

I started getting more and more turned on. He grabbed my little silk robe and pulled it right off my body. I was so exposed and my little white cock was so hard. I couldn't hide my excitement. I'm so small and felt much smaller looking at his big thick cock. It dwarfed mine. But nonetheless, he thought I was amazing and started rubbing his big hands all over me. His hands were so big and black and my body was so small and white... I never felt so sexy and desirable in my life. I moved closer to his upper body so he could work more diligently on me. Now I was the one getting a massage. He started saying things like...

"Look at this sexy pure white body. It's like a little slutty white girl. Oh fuck, check out how hard your little white cock is. Now turn around for me and let me see that tight little round ass."

I rotated around to expose my little bubble butt. I always thought my butt had a great shape, rounded, firm, and defying gravity. Now he was making me feel even more sexy about myself. It was a submissive sort of sexiness that engulfed me. I felt beautiful. I also felt more and more sexually desirable.

He was touching my ass and spreading my cheeks when he said...

"My god, that ass is so fucking firm and round. Fuck me, look how small and tight that little button is!"

As he worked my ass, it facilitated a building wave of desire to suck on his big cock. Interestingly, I tried to deny my desire at first and even talked myself out of it. The thing was, every time I looked at it, smelled its essence, and watched it flopping around so heavily, I became desperate to suck on it. It was an undeniable craving and I could think of nothing else.

Finally, I decided to ignore any reservations I had, and while he was playing with my firm little ass, I finally relented. Standing close to his upper body and facing towards his big hard cock, I bent down so my face was only inches above it. My hands rested on his thighs to support myself.

My ass was turned back towards his upper body, fully exposed. He took advantage of that by rubbing right onto my tiny hole. I was surprised at how sexually sensitive my little hole felt. I liked his fingers working on it. In the meantime, I was focused on the big fat cock right under my face. At this distance, it smelled even more overpowering.

That's when I threw restraint to the wind and bending lower, rubbed my nose up and down the fat shaft, greedily sniffing the full length of it. The big cock had a sheen of natural essence on it, and I noticed that my little nose was getting slightly oily from rubbing on the thick shaft.

At that point he forced his index finger inside me, breaching my virgin button. I was startled initially and felt a brief stinging pain. But in less than a minute it felt so good. He slowly fingered my hole and I found myself arching my back to signal my unbridled desire.

As my excitement grew, I instinctively started licking the cock shaft. It was sure dirty but tasted amazing. I licked it even more sensuously and could feel him apply more pressure on my little hole... He circled his finger around the inside of it in a concentric circle and in an ever-widening motion, stretching it. Then he inserted a second finger. Now I could feel pain again, and lots of pressure. I heard him say...

"Next time I'm gonna pay for this unbelievable ass, and I don't care how much the bitch charges me."

He was already thinking ahead, and obviously assumed he was going to fuck me. I didn't dwell on what he said and instead felt even more urges to suck on his big black cock. The cock was seducing me with its sheer size, manly odor, and sexy taste. It was all too much for me to resist any longer, and I wrapped my mouth on the big cock head and naturally sucked on it. Now he expressed his pure lust, saying...

"You love that big fucking black dick, don't you? Look at you, you even love that dirty musky stink."

Pulling my stretched mouth off his big cock in order to respond, I unabashedly said...

"Your big cock is so smelly and tasty, but I do love it so."

He was losing control now, and sitting up, he got off the table and had me get on my knees to work his cock. I think he felt more dominant like that, and I sure felt more submissive. He grabbed my head and put it where he wanted. He first moved me all over his big cock, and then down to his impressive balls. He rubbed their super musk all over my face. I liked how he marked me.

I heard a buzzer go off, and then he said...

"Fuck, my times up. I need to unload now."

I sucked with greater force. His big cock got even harder. Then I felt it pulsing strongly and stretching my mouth out, filling it with massive spurts of cum. At first, I was overwhelmed, but after tasting how good it was I felt super turned on and swallowed more diligently. He pulled the monster cock out of my mouth and unloaded the rich wad on my little body and splattered it on my face too. I even felt it landing on my light blond hair.

Afterward, I stayed on my knees as he quickly got dressed, but before he left, he said...

"You're so slutty and I'll be back for lots more."

There I was, still on my knees, feeling so sexy and fulfilled. I fully accepted it because the feeling was so powerful and unrelenting. I grabbed the towel on the table next to me and thought about wiping off all the thick gobs of wad. Then I stopped because I sort of liked it all over my little white body and face. So instead of wiping it off, I used both hands and rubbed it into my white skin, but there was so much of it, and more than I realized. My little cock was so hard and just as I was about to touch it, I heard the fat lady yell...

"Stop fooling around and get your little white ass out here."

I quickly wiped much of the cum off me with the towel, put my robe on, and returned to the room with the other girls. When I sat down they started giggling. Janine was sitting next to me, and said...

"You've got a big rope of cum across your hair, and it's all over you."

Then, the fat lady said...

"You just earned 75 bucks, boy. That includes the tip he left for you. See, I told you how easy it is."

Meekly, I replied...

"Do you think he will want to see me again?"

"Don't worry white boy, he'll be back many times. Theres plenty of black studs that will want you.... By the way, a real big beast is gonna be here about 10 minutes after he gets done lifting weights, and he asked for you. Guess the word is already out!"

At that point, Janine was looking me over, and said...

"That cum is sure all over your hair and some is on your face and dripping down your neck and chest. Here, let me wipe it off."

She used a wash rag to remove much of the remaining wad as the other girls watched intently. Then, so the others girls couldn't hear, I whispered

"Janine, I like it all over me... I feel so sexual like this."

Janine listened as she continued wiping it up, and responded quietly...

"I know what you mean. I love it too. You'll learn these black guys shoot super big and thick wads, and you'll end up look forward to it every single time."

Janine checked for more cum, then added...

"There, that's better. Your blond hair is a little matted but still looks beautiful. Your beautiful white face is shiny and glowing."

It was apparent that Janine was kind, actually liked me, and wanted to watch over me. I felt more comfortable knowing she was helping. Curious, I asked Janine about "the beast" that the fat lady referred to, and she replied...

"Oh, he's a giant of a black muscleman. He works out down the street in that old gym with all those super heavy weights, then he comes here for release. He works out three times a day. I've never seen such a big black muscle man in my life. Not to mention, he's got an enormous cock."

I contemplated what she said, wondering what he would be like. The anticipation was even titillating. Most of my confusion and fears were dissipating, and being systemically replaced with sexual energy, and a building lust for big black men. I smelled like cum, and that seemed to increase my lustful thoughts.

All of a sudden, the front door opened, and in walked the biggest, most muscular-looking man I'd ever seen. He was wearing a grey long-sleeve top that stretched around giant slabs of muscle. His grey sweatpants stretched tightly around enormous muscled thighs.

The fat lady didn't say a thing and just pointed at me. The big black muscleman immediately approached me and lowered his hand for me to place mine in. Once my little hand grasped his giant hand he pulled me up off my chair. We walked through the door to the massage rooms, and I heard the fat lady say...

"Room number 5 boys."

When we entered the room he sat me down on the massage table and stepped back, then he started removing his clothes. It was an introductory show-off session and it powerfully excited me. As he removed clothing I was alarmed at what I saw. He was SO FUCKING BIG! Muscles exploded off his body everywhere. I figured he was at least six foot three, and had to weigh over 300 pounds. He must have just finished lifting weights because he was still sweaty and his body looked oily as it glowed. I started noticing an ultra-manly scent that was definitely stronger smelling than even the dirty construction guy's.

Then he removed his sweatpants and exposed a cock so big that I thought it was fake. After taking a second look I realized it was very real. It was super thick and the weight of it was evident as it hung way down between his legs. I stared at it in amazement. I was soon enveloped in its powerful musky odor. Yes, it was very stinky, but I was instinctively drawn to it.... All that massive size and all that smelly man musk was an overwhelming aphrodisiac. Then, for the first time, he spoke to me, saying...

"Look, I don't have much time today so we need to move this along. Stand up and take off that little robe for me, and do it sexy-like."

Feeling more confident of my sexuality, I made my own request, and replied...

"I want to do that for you, but can you flex for me and show off your muscles first?