My First Sexual Experience Ch. 02

Story Info
My second sexual experience. First time licking a pussy.
1.8k words
4.03
14k
12
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a preface, I thought I'd write about this affair I had with a married woman when I was younger. Let's call her Gemma. I was 20 and she was about 10 years older and married to a guy she didn't love. We snuck around a lot while her husband was at work or out of town. We had many sexual encounters and she was the first woman I had sex with. I'll write about many of these escapades as it was an interesting time in my life. The sneaking around was sexy but not the smartest choices I've made in my life. I think writing about them would be fun to relive some of these moments.

This is actually the story of my second sexual experience. My first experience is uploaded on this site, so if you're interested you can read that too.

Gemma and I continued our nightly chats on ICQ and on occasion, our morning phone calls listening to each other masturbate. This wasn't as exciting to me as it was before but I still enjoyed listening to her moan and cum. One night she said her husband was going out of town the following week for a couple of nights and that I should go over to her place for some fun. For some reason, I told her we weren't going to have sex and she was ok with that. We planned which night to meet up and at what time. Four days before our meeting, we decided I wouldn't masturbate and save a big load of cum for her. It was really difficult to go through those four days without cumming. 1. because four days is a long time to go without cumming and 2. Knowing what we were going to be doing made us both horny. She made it particularly challenging by telling me to masturbate to the almost orgasm and stopping. I wasn't allowed to cum till that night. I did this probably two nights.

Needless to say, the day of our meeting went slow for me until finally it was time to drive over to her house. She was about a 30 minute drive away and it felt a longer. I rode my motorbike there and when I got there, I decided to park across and down the street from her house. Just in case people noticed. Thinking back now, this is hardly a fool proof method to avoid detection. I went to her door and knocked and she let me in. She took me straight to her bedroom. She lived in a nice house and I did feel a lot of guilt knowing she is married. However, she often talked about how bad he was to her and that she didn't even like him, so I kept going with this affair. The sneaking around was exciting for a young 20 old like me. It was like I was living a fantasy.

We took our clothes off in bed and for the first time in my life, I saw a naked woman. As I explained in my previous story, she was quite overweight but not obese and she was still shaped like a woman. She had big boobs and a naturally hairy pussy. As I've read many erotic stories before, I knew in theory how to please a woman. We kissed and chatted a little while until at one point, she was lying on her back and I touched her pussy for the first time and it was the moment I'd been waiting for my whole life. I'd read so many erotic stories and I finally got to live it. I opened her lips and I slid my finger down her slit, it was so incredibly wet. She moaned at the touch. I knew I had to be gentle and slow, as I've read for many females that that's what they like. I knew I had to find her clit because that is what made all the magic happen. I felt around slowly and thought I found it, but I had to ask Gemma just to make sure. 'Is this your clit?' I asked 'yes' she said. 'Can I lick it?' I asked 'yes of course'. And I went down between her open legs and saw my first pussy. I slowly licked it and she moaned in pleasure.

For me, this is all a learning experience. This is the first time I'd seen a pussy and the first time I've tasted one. My goal however, was to bring her to orgasm. I licked around clumbsily for quite a while and she didn't cum. I asked her 'does it not feel good? Am I doing something wrong?'. she said back 'it feels good, but you're trying too hard to make me cum and not really gentle'. She told me to come back up to her, which I did and she told me to relax and we'll just have some fun. We started kissing and relaxing. We were both naked and she started stroking my dick. It felt so good to feel her soft hands on me. She was a real master with her hands. Even years later when we slept together, she would stroke my hard dick at night while we slept. For now though, my second sexual experience, this was still so new to me. She said to me 'let's get that big load of cum you've been saving for me' and she went down and started sucking my very hard dick. Gemma swirled her tongue around the head of cock and the sensations, which are still new to me, sent shivers all over my body. She then put her lips around the head of my dick and started sliding up and down with no other bodily contact.

Seeing my hard cock disappearing into Gemma's mouth and feeling the warmth and wetness was a feeling I couldn't get enough of. As horny as I was, the feelings were so new and it took a long time before finally I felt my orgasm building. Gemma was moaning and sucking like a pro and I let her know I was about to cum. She took her mouth off me. She did on occasion let me cum in her mouth but it wasn't often. She took her mouth off my dick and used her hands to slide up and down my wet dick. Remember it had been four days since I last cum. My orgasm was building and building and usually it gets to a point and it all releases, but this kept building and building until it got so much that I squirted cum 9 or so inches into the air and it landed on my belly. Gemma moaned and let out a little squeal and she kept working my cock. This was for sure the biggest orgasm I've ever had as I kept squirting cum out. My whole body was tensing and convulsing, I must've squirted cum out 5 times. Gemma kept stroking as it felt like my orgasm subsiding a lot slower than it usually would. I was out of breath but Gemma was still slowly wanking me. She gently sucked on the head of my dick and swirled her tongue around. She didn't lick any of my cum like she did the first time she made me cum in her car. Eventually my orgasm finished and she got a towel and wiped up.

We laid in bed for a while and talked about how much cum there was and I asked her why she didn't lick my cum like last time. She explained 'I don't usually like the taste of cum' 'But you licked my cum last time you did it' 'At that moment I really wanted to and it was really nice, but I won't do it every time' I took her explanation and learnt something new, that women don't always swallow cum or may not even like it, but sometimes in the moment they do like cum.

I started gently feeling her pussy with my hand. This being the first time I'd ever seen one and had free access to one, I was still amazed by it. Her pussy was very wet and I really wanted to know what it felt like inside so I put my finger inside her. She kindly let me explore her pussy. Then I put two fingers in and seemed to enjoy it. After a few minutes, I was in my own world and totally forgot about Gemma but I was engrossed in feeling her pussy. She must've enjoyed it? Maybe? I asked if this is your clit? and she said 'yes'. This time I went down to lick her again but slowly. I gently licked her clit and had two fingers in her pussy. I was slowly pushing my fingers in and out while licking her clit. I don't know how long I was doing this cause I was still soaking up the moment of licking and fingering a pussy. All of a sudden, she tensed up and she grabbled my head and pushed her pussy into my mouth. She said 'I'm cumming' but she wasn't moaning loudly or a lot. I kept fingering her and licking her clit. I made her cum! Her orgasm subsided and I kept licking her clit. She pushed my head away and said 'stop licking please. it's too sensitive'. I learn something new again, clits are too sensitive to lick or touch after an orgasm.

I went up from between her legs and we chatted a little more. I had so many questions which Gemma was too happy to answer. If you remember back to the first part of the story where I said I wasn't going to have sex with her, well she really wanted my dick in her now. She got me on top of her, open her legs and put my dick right at her pussy. She said 'I want you to put it in me' 'I said I wouldn't' 'I'm so horny right now. I need your dick'

These words are the sexiest thing a guy could ever hear. For whatever reason that night, I didn't put it in her and we didn't actually have sex. The night went on a bit longer with me making her cum again while fingering her g-spot. Something I have read about many times before. I remember her cumming 5 times that night, but I'm unsure if she really did. She sucked my dick again and made me cum one more time. We had a great night and I left her house around 1am. On the way home, I had a lot to process again. First time seeing a vagina, which to today, I still think are magnificent. First time licking and touching a vagina. First time making a woman cum.

We continued out nightly ICQ chats and started planning on when we can meet up again.