My First Spanking, In The Beginning

Story Info
The start of my adventures ...
4.5k words
4.64
42.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In The Beginning by Emily Harrison

Where to start? Well my name is Emily Harrison, I've just turned 18 years of age, I have brown shoulder length hair, I'm slim and 5'2" tall. I've always considered myself average in looks really, but I have been told many times by family and friends that I'm pretty, which is always nice to hear.

I live in the UK and after a pretty successful school life, and having recently left, I'm now awaiting the start of my university career which starts this coming September. Having attended an all-girls school, it's been hard to meet boys and as a consequence I have yet to have a boyfriend, which of course means that at the age of 18, I'm still a virgin. I think I might be pretty picky anyway when it comes to a person who might possibly feature in any sexual encounters.

In my nightly fantasies, it's never really been the fit handsome athletic 20-year-old muscle bound boy that feature in my masturbatory escapades, instead I have become increasingly attracted to older men. Where a girl my age would normally be looking and lusting after a 20-year-old, I would be looking at men a lot older. In fact, I have thought about this question for a while now, as to whether there are any age limits, and the answer would be no. I seem to get excited at the thought of a 60-year-old, 70-year-old and even 80s and 90s. That may sound weird to some, but just thinking about it here now while I'm writing this, well let's just say I might have to change my panties in a minute.

If I'm out anywhere I always seem to enjoy talking with and being with people who are significantly older than me. And as I say, this also seems to feature quite a lot in my fantasies. And yes, I do masturbate quite a lot thinking about encounters with older men. I'm really quite shy however, but opposed to that, I'm also rather desperate to have some sort of sexual encounter before I get to university.

I do masturbate myself regularly, I even bought a 'toy' recently online, a plastic/rubber penis, about 8 inches long which I'm in serious danger of wearing out very soon.

So I best now set the scene for something that started recently and for which I think some may find interesting.

My parents have recently relocated to France due to my dad's job, they wanted me to join them for a year but I really wanted to remain in the UK and as my university degree course starts soon, I decided to stay here. So here I am, on my own, waiting for Uni to start. Mum and dad have kindly rented me this small one bedroom flat in which I'll be living while I'm attending university. Its nicely decorated, lots of white, I like fresh clean colours and furnishings, and I also like it clean and tidy. I'm a bit like that; I like neatness in my life.

Weeks and months on my own however, until such time as my university course starts, just make my fantasies more desperate. I really do need to have some real-life adventures.

One of my most thrilling and enjoyable fantasies involves having my bottom spanked. My parents are relatively strict, but I've never been spanked. Any punishments when I was younger were always either to be grounded or the cessation of pocket money for a week or so. But recent thoughts of having my bottom spanked have really got things flowing at night in bed and I really wanted to experience it, in real life. So, what can I do?

Since I moved into this flat, being from a moderately religious family, I've been a few times to my local church for Sunday service. The vicar had struck me as a particularly nice man probably in his early 70s in age, not particularly handsome, but looks have never really bothered me. Whenever I've attended Sunday services, he has always had a few words for me as the congregation leaves. I must admit I had started to become rather fond of him. His name is Father White, and he really is rather nice. And with my increasing desire to have some sort of real-life sexual experience, thoughts about Father White had started to enter my head when masturbating.

A month ago as I was leaving church Father White, in our normal few word chat, mentioned to me that he normally likes to visit new members of his congregation at their homes and wondered if I would like him to visit one day. I of course readily agreed and jotted down my address for him which was only a short walk away from church. He asked which day would be most suitable to visit and we agreed on the coming Friday evening.

Now I must admit since arranging that visit, I had started to have rather nice thoughts about Father White and the possibilities. What possibilities you may ask? Well, I had started to imagine how on earth I could get Father White to spank me. Yes, I realise it wouldn't be easy and Father White might not wish to do such a thing with a new member of his parish, especially not an inexperienced 18-year-old virgin. But at night in bed, since arrangements had been made for his visit, I had started to really enjoy those thoughts and masturbated with intense pleasure at the possibilities.

But something like this needs planning, I might, in his eyes, be an innocent, and in truth I am to a certain extent. But drastic needs need drastic measures and, in my mind, I had started to develop a rather devious plan. The fact that my parents were living abroad and I was on my own, created a way in for my plan to work. So, this is what I was going to do. When Father White comes to visit, sometime during his visit I'm going to say that my dad was keen to be in contact with him and if he agreed, that my dad would like to email him. Now that isn't in any way true of course, I will be at the end of the bogus email account for my dad, emailing Father White. The plan will be to explain that to keep his beloved daughter on the right path in life, that every Wednesday and every Saturday since I was a child, he had spanked me. The plan would be to try and persuade Father White to take on that duty, in my 'dads' absence. If he agrees, my fantasy could become reality.

I duly created a bogus email account for my 'dad' and waited for Friday to arrive. Right on schedule there was a knock on my door, and there stood Father White. We had a nice chat over a cup of tea about this and that, how I was settling in etc, then I started the ball rolling!

'Oh by the way' I said, 'I mentioned you coming over to my dad and he asked if you wouldn't mind emailing him'.

'Of course' said Father White, and I duly jotted down my 'dads' email address for him.

Another cup of tea and more topics covered then it was time to leave. It was a very nice visit and we arranged for a further visit the following Wednesday.

I had already started formulating the content of the bogus email from my 'dad' in my mind and the following morning, there sitting in my 'dads' inbox was a message from Father White. The email read as follows:

Dear Mr Harrison

My name is Father John White and when visiting my parishioner Emily, your daughter, she mentioned that you wanted to get in touch. Please feel free to email me at your earliest convenience.

Father John White

I had been formulating and composing my planned response for some days and this is the email that my 'dad' sent back to Father White.

Dear Father White

Many thanks for the email and also for visiting my daughter in your role as her parish priest. It eases my mind tremendously that there is someone looking out for her while my wife and I are abroad especially as she's on her own there. We have been concerned as she's so young and now trying to cope with life on her own, but your presence there reassures us.

I wonder, could I impose upon you to carry out a small chore each time you visit my daughter, that I normally performed myself, but which I would authorise you to carry out in 'loco parentis'. My family have always believed in corporal punishment as a way to keep children in line and to keep their minds focused on a good Godly Christian lifestyle. Before me and my wife departed the UK, I had, spanked my daughter twice a week, whether she needed it or not.

Obviously as I am not there to continue this in person, I wonder if I could impose upon you to step in, to carry out this twice weekly correctional punishment, on my behalf. I realise this is an imposition to ask such a favour, but you're my only hope of ensuring the correct way forward for my daughter and her focussing in on a good Christian Godly life.

Kind regards

Stephen Harrison

I didn't have to wait long for a response back from Father White in which he was obviously struggling with the task asked of him and whether to agree or not and it took a few more emails from 'dad' to finally persuade Father White into agreeing to perform this twice weekly task on his daughter. In the email exchanges 'dad' told Father White that his daughter would fully accept this punishment and would explain, if asked, what was necessary on Father Whites next visit, as 'she knows the routine'. 'Dad' told Father White that he'd mentioned to me that he had got in touch with Father White and was apprised of the request, so this shouldn't be a surprise to his daughter.

The groundwork had been set, all that was now needed was Father White visiting me and me looking as innocent and understanding as possible and fully agreeing to being spanked by Father White, acting completely on the request from 'dad'. Father White had completely bought the story from 'dad' and in the email exchanges had reluctantly agreed to spank me twice a week.

I eagerly awaited Father White's next visit on the Wednesday, far too slowly to be honest as I was eager to get things started! But there we were, it was now Wednesday and a knock on the door, and there was Father White. Looking slightly quieter and more hesitant than when I'd seen him previously, but looking every part the 70 something epitome of a good Godly moral Christian.

We sat and chatted about things that we had chatted about previously over a cup of tea, and it must have been 30 minutes or so into his visit before he finally brought up his email correspondence with 'dad'! He started to read one of the emails to me, looking up occasionally at me, to presumably gain how I was feeling to the suggestion that he spank me on a regular basis. I wanted to give off the air of someone who had been regularly spanked by dad and who fully accepted this kind of punishment and therefore in no way wouldn't agree to the punishment.

The more I nodded my head in agreement, the more Father Whites face changed into a mixture of apprehension and anxiety, but wonderment that this pretty young petite teenager was readily agreeing to being spanked by him. As he looked up from finishing reading 'dads' email, he looked at me, hoping maybe in one thought that I would object and he could walk away without having to endure this process, something which almost went against his normal philosophy of a peaceful gentle approach to all things. What he got from me however was the shy nodding of my head and me saying 'Its very kind of you to help keep me in line like this Father'.

Before Father White's arrival, I had thought long and hard about the actual process, should he agree to spank me. I needed to get it right, how I looked, the clothes I wore and the punishment ritual that 'dad' always employed.

For this first spanking, I had decided on wearing a short top ending just below my belly button, my tiniest little girl white panties, jeans and white ankle socks.

As I wanted this process to evolve over a few weeks, I wanted him to see more over those weeks. So, for this first spanking I had decided to be spanked over my panties. I didn't want Father White to have to make any decisions if I was wearing a skirt, does he lift my skirt or not etc, I wanted him to be led by the normal way my 'dad' spanked me. So, for this first time, jeans down and spanked over my panties.

After a few moments of silent indecision on his part I thought I had better get things moving.

'Did you want to start now?' I asked, and with a hesitant 'Umm ok,' from Father White, I stood up and began to unzip my jeans. I'm not sure if Father White imagined he'd be spanking me fully dressed, but I didn't want him to get the easy option if I was going to fully enjoy this process.

'My dad spanks me differently each time' I said, 'it's meant to get my mind focussed on keeping me humble and accepting of Gods laws'.

'Oh, um ok,' came Father Whites reply.

Down came my jeans, leaving me standing there in front of him in my short top, my little white panties, and my white ankle socks.

'I have to lay across your lap' I said as I moved over to where he was sitting and motioned my intent to lay across him. He arranged himself accordingly and I gently positioned myself across his lap to give him full access to my bum. I had picked my panties to wear with great care and I knew a little of my bum cheeks were on show together with the first starting hint of the crevice between my cheeks showing at my panties waist band.

'I've never done this before, you might have to tell me what to do', said Father White.

'I normally get 12 smacks.' I said and after showing that I was ready, Father White proceeded. They weren't hard smacks, but enough to elicit nice tingly feelings inside my panties. It was hard keeping my enjoyment of this in check, but I think I just about managed it.

After the 12th smack, I eased myself off his lap, put my jeans back on and thanked Father White, as I would have done had it been my 'dad' spanking me. Another cup of tea and a further chat about nothing in particular and off he went, onto his next parishioner.

That night in bed I masturbated myself into a gloriously lovely orgasm, thinking of Father White, his hand on my bum and what was to come in the future. This was the first time a man's hand had been in contact with my bum and it felt wonderful, I wanted a lot more.

The next day an email arrived in 'dads' inbox from Father White, in which he explained how he had spanked me and that he would be visiting me again in a few days' time. I thought it was time to advance the situation and decided I wanted to be spanked next without my panties on, a bare bottom spanking. So, in 'dads' reply, he explained that the next spanking should be done without panties on, a hasty reply from Father White questioned that and professed his unease at such a thing. A few emails from 'dad' however seemed to ease Father Whites mind.

Father White arrived a few days later for his next pastoral visit, and due to my manipulations, I knew this was to be a bare bum spanking. It took a while before Father White got to it, but after tea and a chat he finally said, 'Um your dad has informed me that your next spanking is to be on the bare bottom, this is not something I feel comfortable with so if you disagree at all, please say so and I will spank you over your panties like last time.'

'No its fine.' I said and before he could add anything else or reconsider his agreement, I was standing up and unzipping my jeans. I'm not really very hairy around my vagina, but what wispy hair I have down there I made sure was neat and tidy, as I wanted Father White to see everything. After taking off my jeans, and before he could reconsider things, I gradually pulled my panties down and stepped out of them. So here I was, now standing in front of Father White in a short top and my fluffy white ankle socks and completely naked below the waist. I'm not sure if he was excited or just flustered by seeing this semi naked teenager standing in front of him with her naked vagina and bum on show. He did seem a little red in the face however. Before he could say anything or change his mind, I moved over to him and prepared myself to lay across his lap as before, and I eased myself across him and waited for the first smack.

It felt so wonderfully good, lying across this elderly man of God's lap, my bare bottom staring him in the face, waiting to be spanked. Down came his hand ooooh such a lovely feeling, an elderly man's hand on my bare bum, I have a petite bum, with very soft skin, but I felt every whack with immense pleasure. What I had noticed was that his hand rested on my bare bum between each smack, which added to the pleasure. I also couldn't help opening my legs slightly as the punishment continued, knowing he was probably now getting a little view of my bum hole and even the lips of my vagina. I think I managed to stifle my groans of pleasure as my bare bum was being smacked by this man's hand, but sadly, after the 12th smack it was over and I had to get up, even though I could have laid there and enjoyed another 12 quite willingly.

After rising from his lap I stood in front of him rubbing my bare bottom, with him obviously struggling to keep his eyes off of my naked vagina just inches from his face. He apologised for being in this position to spank me but I thanked him as before and said I was so glad it was him spanking me and nobody else, which I think eased his mind a little. I pulled on my panties and jeans and after a few more pleasantries about nothing in particular, Father White left.

I don't think I need to tell you how much I enjoyed Father White's attention on my bum. I also got the impression that although he was a slightly reluctant participant in this punishment, he was nonetheless now starting to enjoy it and especially seeing parts of me naked.

'Dad' received another email from Father White the next day, explaining that he'd carried out a bare bottom spanking as requested. But the naughty me wanted more and so it was time to see how much further he was willing to go along with these requests from my 'dad'. I wanted Father White to spank me, but this time, while I was completely naked, so 'dad' made a further request.

Father,

You have been incredibly kind to carry on my punishments, acting on my authority and I'm extremely grateful to you that you've been willing to do this for me several times each week until I return back to the UK.

I must ask this final request however, normally at least once a month, I try to teach my daughter the principals of humiliation and total compliance with a Godly life, so I spank her when she's totally naked. This is how I teach her to be humble and open to Gods eyes, so that she understands what a good Christian life is about.

I hope you will do this one last thing for me, I will be forever in your debt

Stephen Harrison

A reply was back in 'dads' inbox within an hour, Father White clearly struggling with this latest request, but after some further persuading from 'dad', Father White agreed.

I eagerly awaited that knock on the door when Father White had promised to visit next, the anticipation, being able to strip naked in front of this elderly man of God and then for him to spank me, ooooh I was soooo looking forward to this. Before his arrival I made sure I looked every part the compliant virginal teenager, hair in a ponytail, demure clothing etc. and then it came, the knock. I'm sure my vagina was already wet, but I tried to keep calm and answered the door.

A hug in greeting, which had now become the routine, some pleasantries and a sit down with a cup of tea, chatting about how I have been etc., what had I been up to, what book am I currently reading and other such trivial matters. I knew his mind was on what was to come however, as was my own. A pause in conversation and Father White was ready.

'I've been in further contact with your dad,' he said, 'He has requested that once a month I spank you in a way, well I don't know how to put this...' he said 'It's just, your dad said once a month he spanks you in a way to cause you to accept humiliation and in full view of the eyes of God, I don't want to do this if you object, even in the smallest way, if you do I won't do it, so it's up to you, but your dad has asked me to spank you without your clothes on.'

12