My First Spanking, In The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took great willpower to hold myself back from ripping my clothes off and throwing myself across his lap, but I didn't want to seem overly keen, just compliant. 'Yes I understand Father.' I said with my most innocent little girl voice and face to match, 'It's ok, I'm used to it.' I said, and with that I stood up and started to remove my jeans. Here I was, stripping in front of Father White 'so don't rush it' I was telling myself, enjoy every second, but don't make that too obvious. I didn't want to come across as a professional stripper, swirling articles of clothing around my head as each item was removed! I was an innocent virginal teenager, just complying with her overly protective father's wishes!

After my jeans, I pulled my top up and over my head, standing now in just my white bra and panties and my white ankle socks, the moment of truth, do it before he tells me to stop! I placed my hands around my back and unhooked my bra and placed it on the chair next to me. Father White's first view of my bare titties, I have to admit that they're not too big, but my nipples are quite large though. I think I read somewhere that they're called 'puffy' nipples, but I can't say I'd ever thought that myself before. But they are what they are, I can't change the way I look. Anyway, after removing my bra I placed my fingers inside the waistband of my panties and pulled them off too and placed them on the chair, I then took my ankle socks off and there I was, completely naked. My arms at my side, standing in front of Father White, it was obvious to me that he liked what he was looking at. Although these spankings were a task he was being asked to perform almost against his wishes, he had, I think, started to warm to the situation and to get to this stage, to be spanking a naked teenager, well I think it was something that he was now beginning to enjoy, although obviously he couldn't show that in any way.

After a few seconds, I moved over to him and as he positioned himself to accept me across him, I eased myself over and across his lap. It felt so nice laying naked over this lovely elderly man's lap, I'm not sure why his advanced years did so many wonderful things to my body when I thought about him, but I'm sure my vagina was already soaking wet as I lay across him, waiting for the first smack. I had positioned myself in such a way that he could quite plainly see my left titty as he smacked my bum, my nipple rubbing against his left leg as I moved about under the pain of the spanking, but of course being done by me deliberately to enhance my enjoyment. When I masturbate, I always play with my nipples, so to be able to rub them against Father White's thigh as he was spanking me, increased the feelings. I didn't want him to miss anything either, so as he spanked, my legs got a little wider with each smack. He would ask me after each smack if that was ok, 'Yes its fine.' I would say. I couldn't really say 'Ohhhhh yes father, more, do it more'. It felt so wonderful though, I was in heaven.

I was also noticing now that after each smack of my bum it was followed by his hand gently rubbing my bare cheeks and at times just 'accidentally' grazing against my now very moist vagina.

As this first completely nude spanking was ending, I added a little sob or two, which when easing myself off Father Whites lap seemed to affect him a little and he gathered me down into his arms in a very soft and gentle hug, both now seated on the sofa, me still naked but now snuggled into Father Whites arms while he gently calmed me with such sweet words. It felt so lovely. Feeling this lovely man's hands on my bare body, even if it was just my back and arm while he cuddled me into him, well I knew I wanted more, much more!

Successive visits from Father White over the following weeks were very much enjoyed, with more spankings on each visit, we were both more at ease with the routine and punishments now, but I wanted more and was starting to think, what next, another plan was being formulated...

To be continued...

(With thanks to Volunteer Editor Dad Slip for proofreading for me)

12