All Comments on 'Strip Club and DP'

by ashley574

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
that's an adventure

nice story and atleast the husband was in on it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ok now what

She is now just a street slut, so? Does she let him have a couple girls to make up for it? Oh hell no that would be cheating, but "Honey, remember I have to pull that train this weekend at Tennessee State"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Crap story

Typical cheating wife story. Nothing in it to make it stand out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To Anon. "Crap Story"

"cheating wife" Did you even read the fucking story? How can it be a cheating wife story when the husband is in on it? Are you stupid or just an ass?

To the author, enjoyed the story although I felt it was a little choppy- didn't flow right but good job.

ErotonautErotonautover 12 years ago
Not cheating

As another commentator has already pointed out, she isn't a "cheating wife", since the husband not only tried to spice the evening up by taking her to a strip club and ordering a lapdance for her, but was quite agreeable to to another guy accompanying them back to their hotel room. Any criticism of the story I have relates to its rather breathless quality, which would have been alleviated by stretching the story out with a little well-placed personal description and dialogue. As it stands, it's rather bald, like a witness statement. That said, I know it's your first contribution, so please do stay in the game and hone your craft -- and ignore the naysayers who haven't the guts to even leave their name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Passable first effort.

Not a masterpiece, but not a disaster, either. The spelling, grammar, and punctuation were good. But it felt awfully rushed. Slow down. Use some descriptive statements. Build some tension.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
keep writing

well others may not have liked it but it was a good first try keep it up

RpierzRpierzover 12 years ago
Got me hot

Like an earlier poster wrote it's a good first effort. Keep writing, but flesh out things more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
cool

ive spent some good times in nashville. way to go as a first start at it. keep at it, I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Carol. Loves. Dp

Nothing better. Than two cocks. In your holes getting fucked

I get it when ever i can

Carol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How long did they live?

When the Doctor checked and they had every disease known to man, it won't be long before they die.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous