My First Tastes of Wasabi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Greg are you seeing anyone else?"

"No. I am a one-woman man. I just want to see you. If you would like that too?"

"Yes, Yes," she said with a smile.

We started up again but I could feel Meri was into it even more. Soon my hand moved to her bare thigh as I pushed her little sundress up. She relaxed her legs and spread them a little.

"Greg I love how gentle your hands are. Yes more." As I reached her panty covered pussy. "Ahh, ah. Oh Greg.

I gently pulled her panties to the side and could feel how wet she was and discovered Meri had very little to no hair. When I looked down I could see it almost looked trimmed and shaped. It was a great contrast to my past girlfriend.

Meri was pushing into my finger as I penetrated her. She was getting wetter and moaning harder.

"Meri you feel great," as I sucked on her nipple and rubbed her clit.

"Greg. Yes right there. Don't stop. More, more. Ahhhh, ah, ah. Yes, Yes!" Meri got off hard after a few more minutes with a sudden jolt of her hips and then relaxed.

I took my wet fingers and licked them and she tasted great. She then took my hand and kissed the fingers that just fucked her pussy.

"You taste great Meri. I got so hard hearing you cum. I can't wait..."

"Well let me return the favor," as she reached over and unzipped my jeans.

I had very little experience with women and had only one in bed and that was very vanilla. Also she never gave me head either. So this was almost surreal as Meri smiled at me and lowered her head to my rock hard cock. She took my head in her mouth and the combination of her lips and tongue was amazing. Seeing the back of her head bob up and down was erotic. Meri was stroking the lower part of my shaft and massaging my balls as she sucked me harder. Hearing her moan as she moved up and down on my cock was taking me to a place I had never been. Her salvia was growing and lubricated my shaft.

"Ahhhh, ah. Meri this amazing." It was obvious Mari had some experience in sucking cock. This went on for a few minutes and she would take little breaks and blow on my head and balls. I reached across her back to her tight little ass and began fingering her pussy from the back and this made her moan more.

"Greg you have such a large head and so thick too," she said before swallowing me again. Meri kept worshipping my cock that seemed to get harder and harder.

"Meri oh yes. Oh yes. I'm getting close. Ahhhh, ah. Meri? I'm going to cum."

She muffled out something but I wasn't sure. "Meri. I ...."

"Yes cum," she quickly said and went right back to sucking.

"Ahhhh, ahh, ahhhhhhhh." I could actually feel my cum leaving my balls. "Ahhhh, ah, ah, ah, ah, ahhhhhhh." As I shot my hot load I could feel Meri's lips clamp tight on my cock and could also feel her swallow.

"My god that was a lot," Meri said as she looked up at me. I was still catching my breath.

Then Meri pulled back a little and smiled at me. Then she looked back at my cock and gently starts to squeeze from the base of my cock towards the tip. A good-sized bead of cum came out. Mari took her tongue and flicked at it and then brushed it across her teeth.

We sat there with her head in my lap as she began kissing my cock and sucking just on the head again. I was so sensitive I began to squirm. After a couple of minutes I shot a tiny load that almost felt like a mixture of cum and maybe urine. Meri again swallowed it all.

Meri pulled away and looked at me with a smile.

"We are going to have fun I think. I can't wait to make love to you. This is so thick," Meri said as she held my slightly full cock. "I better get inside now."

"I know it will be great."

"Oh by the way you will not need a condom. I'm on the pill."

"That sounds even better," I said. Now I was in paradise. I had just had my first blowjob with her swallowing and now she tells me that we will be fucking bare--another first. My cock got hard again.

I walked Meri up to her front door and we began our wild kissing all over again. I pulled away knowing if I stayed too long I would lose control.

_______ _______ _______ _______ _______

The next day in classes and then work my mind in is a fog. I had all of these visions bouncing around in my head. I was glad Amy was not working that day so I would not have to face her. But Cindy was and she invited herself to join me on my dinner break.

"So you have been quiet today Greg," Cindy said with curiosity and a grin.

"I guess I have. Classes and ...."

"Classes? Yeah right. We both know what it is. Hahahaha." Cindy can be a bit of a loose cannon and likes to rib me. "So have you had your first taste of Wasabi?"

"What?" But I knew what she was probably referring to.

"Oh I guess no one ever told you. Japanese girls taste better. Hahaha."

I was a little shocked at Cindy's comment but suddenly talking with her about this made my cock a little hard. I had never talked about sex with a girl before.

"Well I have not discovered that yet completely. Why am I telling you this?" I said with a little laugh. "Can we talk about something else?"

"What do you mean by completely? Oh I get it. Never mind. Well you are in for a treat," she said with a smile. I think Cindy was trying to make me squirm more than really wanting to know what was happening with Meri.

"Okay, okay. But on one condition. I want all of the details of your first full on experience. Please. Please. I know this is probably a surprise to you. I'm not the sweet innocent Japanese girl you thought. I gave up my virginity a while back. That's right I'm not a virgin."

I sat there and was shocked at what Cindy was telling me. Just goes to show that we all have our little secrets and experiences.

"I will tell you but you have to tell me your wildest experience," I said jokingly and not expecting her to agree to the terms.

"I'll tell you right now. It was the summer before this past on so over a year ago. It was not the first experience but it was the wildest. Do you want to hear about it? But you have to promise to tell me yours."

"Sure. I promise."

"A neighbor down the street had a nephew come visit for part of the summer from college. We hit it off immediately. They had a pool in the back yard and one day just the two of us were at the house. We began making out in the pool and he began fingering me and I was getting hot. He laid me on the chaise and began eating me out. I had never experienced that before. I actually lost my virginity about six months before but my first partner was a two-minute man and I wanted to know if it could be better"

"Well Cindy this is wild. I never would have guessed it."

"He went down on me forever it seemed and I had two orgasms. He told me that I tasted great. He put on a condom and we did four positions by the pool. It was amazing. That night I pleasured myself just thinking about it. It was four weeks of sex and more sex. I missed the sex but not necessarily him so much when he left. There. Now you have to tell me after your first experience."

"Okay I promise."

"So what have you done so far?"

"Stop it. Man you are such...."

"A little slut. I know but we are friends. By the way I would never repeat any of this."

"Kissing, sucking on her nipples, I touched her and then tasted my fingers and it was great. And she gave me amazing oral and let me cum in her mouth. There. That is everything to date. I can't believe I'm telling you this. Oh and she told me she is on the pill too."

"That is so hot. I bet you can't wait. No condom. Wow. I mean Wow. Amy is the only friend, besides you now, that knows I'm not a virgin. I think my mom suspects it too but she hasn't asked me."

"Well as you know I don't gossip so your confession is safe with me.

"I know Greg. That is another reason why Amy and I like you. You are not like the other guys here at the store. They are nice guys but you know how guys can be. So when do you think it will happen? You know."

"Okay Cindy, okay. You will just have to wait. I don't have a timeline. She is not here for just a few weeks," I said sarcastically in reference to her quick summer fling.

"Hahaha. I guess I deserve that. As a matter of fact you will not need to tell me, I'll be able to tell."

"Oh really."

"So Greg did you ever think about...?" Cindy was known for shifting gears in conversations.

"Think about what?"

"You know. About asking me..."

"You mean you and me?"

"Yes." Cindy said fishing for a complement.

"Well perhaps if we didn't work together."

Truth is the couple days before meeting Meri I was lusting after Cindy after seeing her come in the store on her day off with some short shorts on and a bikini top to pick up her paycheck. I felt she was putting the goods on display. She looked amazing. Amy would never have done that being a bit more reserved. After Cindy came in looking like that I jerked off that night with the vision of her riding my cock.

"Really? I bet it was after you saw me come in for my last paycheck. I saw you look but trying to act cool. Did you dream about me?"

"You are too much. Look at you. You need a boyfriend or two," I said with a laugh.

"I just need one," Cindy said with a grin. "We better get back to work or rumors may start there lover boy." Cindy was going to milk the topic of Meri and me.

As we walked back to the store Cindy was a little quiet. She then told me that all kidding aside that she was happy that I met someone. I was too but I was also a little sad that Amy felt so down.

_______ _______ _______ _______ _______

A few days had gone by and due to classes and work Meri and I could only talk on the phone each night to share what had gone on in our day. We were really enjoying our relationship.

"Hi Meri. How are you? Hey I miss not seeing your smile and want to see you tonight."

"Greg hello. I was just thinking the same."

"How about I come over after work. I actually get off at 6pm and we go down by the beach and get some tacos if you like."

"Sounds great. I'll see you at 6. Have a nice day until then."

All day at work Meri was on my mind. My thoughts ranged from just walking on the beach holding her hand to lapping up her Japanese pussy to return the favor of the great oral sucking she had given me. I also was thinking of penetrating her pussy without a condom--it would be my first time to experience that. Both Meri and my first girlfriend were far more experienced than I in terms of sex but the big difference between the two is that my old girlfriend just laid there for the most part and Meri was sensual, exotic and erotic. Just with the one time of oral sex from Meri had surpassed the months of sex with my past girlfriend.

When I picked up Meri she looked perfect. A little makeup, her beautiful jet black hair parted on the side and flipped over. To top off her look a casual long sundress with thin straps over her bare shoulders. She was braless as usual--another reason I like petite women in that they can pull that off better.

We had a nice time eating tacos and looking at the sunset. Between the laughs and teasing our eyes met many times. We would even feed each other small bites and I found that a form of foreplay of what may happen later. It was getting dark so we decided to leave.

Neither of us had any classes Friday so we were in no rush to get home so we went for a drive down to Corona Del Mar and got an ice cream. As we sat on a bench Meri licked her ice cream a couple times in an erotic fashion to tease me.

It was now 10pm and we decided to head back to her house. As we pulled up she said I could park in the driveway, which at first was a disappointment. I thought to myself no cock sucking tonight but she offered a nice surprise.

"Would you like to come in for a little while?"

"Sure. Is it okay if I do?"

"Of course. My mom likes you, she thinks you are nice."

In the house I was being quiet so not to wake her parents.

"You don't have to whisper," Meri said.

"Well I don't want to wake your parents."

"They left this afternoon for Las Vegas. We are all alone," Meri said with a sly smile.

"I see," and with that pulled her to me and we started to kiss aggressively. I pulled her ass into me. I picked her up and we headed for the stairs.

"Yes tonight. I want you so much Greg."

Upstairs I watched her slide off her dress and pull down her panties. Meri walked over and began taking off my clothes. She pulled me into the bathroom and suggested we take a shower--another first to shower with a woman. We soaped up each other and kissed intensely. My cock was full as she stroked it with suds. It was erotic watching her take a washcloth and cleaning her almost bare pussy. We barely dried off and I pulled her to me, picked her up and carried her to the bed and then let her back to her feet.

"Meri this is like a dream being here with you."

"I am glad you feel this way Greg. I want tonight to be special for both of us," she said lighting a few candles.

As we stood next to the bed Meri gently pushed me back into the chair behind me. She dropped to her knees and began sucking my cock like before but this time I got to see her beautiful exotic face as she sucked and licked my cock. Soon I was cumming ropes into her waiting mouth. As I finished my last rope Meri opened her mouth to show me what I had just released and then slowly tilted her head back and swallowed. It was an amazing experience and I was still hard.

I lifted Meri off her knees and laid her back on her bed. I kissed her and could taste my cum on her tongue and found it such a turn-on. I slowly worked my way to her beautiful breasts and nipples.

"Greg I love the way you kiss me and use your lips and tongue. All day I've been wet thinking of you and how your tongue would arouse and tease me." I didn't say anything and kept up my efforts of lust.

"Ohhhh Greg. My god I love it. Ahhhhh, ah." Mari was getting worked up as I slowly kissed my way to her flat and tight abs.

I then made a direct move to her waiting pussy and Meri let out a little squeal as I began kissing and licking her pussy lips. I worked up and down and could see a little flow escaping. I began to work past her opening and began lapping up all the wetness I could find and there was plenty. She had groomed her pussy hair to have just a small patch in the shape of a triangle.

"Yes Greg. You are amazing baby. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Ahhh, ohhhhh."

I let my instincts take over in how to pleasure her and I could tell I was giving her what she desired. I then spread her lips and saw my ultimate goal. Her clit was inches from my face and I slowly lowered my mouth and began licking her little nub. Meri exploded in passion.

"Of fuck yes. Yes Greg. You have me. Fuck. Don't stop."

When I began to suck gently on her clit Mari was bucking her hips into me. I knew this was the key to her pleasure. Meri tasted so fresh and clean. In some ways I could not believe I feasting on her beautiful smooth pussy.

As I was eating her pussy my cock was leaking pre cum. I was getting aroused from her taste and moans.

"Ahhhhh, ahhhhh, Greg yes, yes. Ohhhhhhh. I'm cumming. I'm cumming baby. Fuck me with your mouth. Yes. Ahhhhhh, ahhh, ahh, ah ,ah." As she held my head and grinded her pussy into my face. Her orgasm had to be heard by the neighbors.

Meri was gasping for air as she came off her orgasm but then surprised me.

"Quit teasing me. I want you inside me."

Meri pulled my hard cock to her wet and waiting pussy. She rubbed the head of my cock up and down her wet slit lubing me for penetration. Meri was looking at me intently as she lined me up and I moved my hips into her. It was then that I felt the most pleasurable feeling of my life. I slowly pushed my cock into her all the way to my balls. Meri gasped due to my thickness. She was tight, wet, and warm. Her pussy was like velvet. I kept myself fully inside her as we just looked deep into each other's eyes. I began kissing her and slowing pulling out and then pushed myself back in as Meri moaned with passion.

"Yes Greg. You feel so hard. I can feel your head move inside me."

"I never thought how amazing this could feel. You feel perfect."

"It's your first bare pussy isn't it? I can tell, especially when I told you that I was on the pill I saw and felt your excitement. Greg fuck me baby. Fuck me good and hard."

I began to pick up the pace.

"You are so wet. I love feeling you," I said.

"Ohhh Greg. Yes your cock is fucking me just how I dreamed. Oh fuck yes Greg. Ahhhhhhh, ahhh. Errrr. Yes I want you fuck me good. Just fuck me."

I was now pumping my cock into her tight hole. Pushing harder but still holding back a little. I would give her about twelve quick pumps and then four or five slow harder ones. We were both breathing hard and she was moaning in way that I had never experienced.

"Greg fuck me. Fuck me harder. Harder. Yes. Yes.

I began slamming my cock into her. I even asked once of she was ok and she just nodded her head. I was fucking her hard and fast and Meri began to gasp out loud as I buried my cock hard into her.

"Yes like that. Just like that. Fuck my pussy. Ahhhh, ahhh, ahhhh."

I was surprised I was lasting as long as I was but also beginning to see why Meri gave me such a great blow job--to help me last longer while fucking her. I did slow down a couple times and even pulled out and ate her pussy once to have her catch up. I wanted us to cum together if possible.

When Meri was getting wetter I decided to ram her pussy again. This time she lined me up and I stabbed her. Hearing her gasp and seeing her Asian eyes go wide open was so hot. I decided to finish her off hard.

"Fuck me Greg. Yes. Yes. Yes. Ahhhhhhh, ah, ahhhhhh, ah." Meri seem to be losing control of her body. "Oh Greg I'm cummmmmming." Just as she started I felt my balls tighten and release my hot load into her pussy.

"Ahhhh, Errrr, Ahhhh. Take my cum. I love fucking your tight little pussy. Ahhhh, Ah. Ah."

"Ohhh, oh. Ahhhh, ah, ah, ah. Yes. Ahhhhhhh, ah," Meri yelled out and then went limp under my weight.

I stayed on top of her and began kissing her face. I could feel that my cock was surprisingly still hard and she was contracting her pussy around it. I was still breathing hard and trying to fill my lungs with air. We continued in this position for a few minutes.

"Rollover," Meri said. I figured my weight was constricting her breathing so I rolled off.

As soon as I did Meri rolled towards me and mounted my cock and began fucking me. I couldn't believe what was happening. This was so new to me. Meri was riding my cock while caressing her breasts with one hand and leaning back and squeezing my balls with the other. Soon she began to work her clit as she road me.

"Your cock is perfect to ride baby. My god this feels amazing," she panted out. Seeing her raise her hips up so I could see light between her legs before she sunk herself back down on my cock made me start to feel another load of cum. I never thought I could cum three times in an hour as I shot the last of the cum from my balls. As I laid there recovering Meri stopped fucking me but stayed on top of me with my softening cock inside her. She then put on a show for me by rubbing her nipples and feverishly rubbing her clit until she had another long drawn out orgasm. When she lifted of my cock there was a good puddle of pussy and cum around the base of my cock.

Meri saw me notice the wetness and smiled.

"Babe I came three times there at the end. Looking down at you and feeling your cock get soft as I rubbed my clit got me off. My god that was perfect."

We laid there in each other's arms and fell asleep. She asked me to stay the night and said it was okay. Meri also told me that her mother had no problem with it but to keep it low key.