My First Tastes of Wasabi

Story Info
I experience my first Asian lovers.
14.4k words
4.67
19.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwi857
kiwi857
263 Followers

In my prior true stories I describe my experiences with Asian women after my divorce. This next experience is decades ago when I was in college in Orange County south of LA. I was also working at a high-end snow ski and tennis pro shop to help me with college expenses. A side benefit was that I was able to meet many college age girls. I had met my first real girlfriend here, which was my first sexual relationship. She was a Caucasian girl and a nice person but the sex was barely above what I could do on my own--she was boring in bed and not willing to try much of anything but lay there. I could never get her to perform oral on me and she didn't seem to enjoy me going down on her so after a while I gave up. I ended that relationship to head off to Europe for a two-month summer trip with friends--neither of us shed any tears with the breakup. This story is longer than my post divorce experiences but it needs to be to outline the events that unfolded.

_______ _______ _______ _______ _______

When I got back home from Europe for fall classes I also went back to work at the same ski shop. There were a few new employees at the store when I got back and I liked two of them right way. Amy and Cindy, both Japanese, were fun to be around and both attractive in their own way. I found myself curious and I lusted after Amy but never acted on it even though we flirted some but I could tell she was holding back. They were both close friends since childhood--Amy was a classic beauty and Cindy was super cute and had a little steak of wild child in her. Cindy told me that Amy liked me but that it was never going to happen because her parents would freak out if they knew Amy was seeing a non-Japanese boy. It was my first taste of "race" in regards to the opposite sex but I didn't let it bother me because I didn't really want to have a workplace romance and possibly ruin the friendship I had with them both. But there was a little vibe between us.

Having these two cute Japanese girls as co-workers did make me wonder about Asian girls. I also thought getting to know them both more could give me insight about dating outside my race. In Orange County there was a good population of Asians and many frequented the store. I really never considered dating an Asian until getting to know Cindy and Amy--they were so pleasant to be around and you can say they whetted my appetite. Here I was very inexperienced in the world of sexual relationships and I was considering going outside my race.

____ _______ _______ _______ _______

It was Friday afternoon and the shop was not too busy. Ski season was still two or three months away and with classes just starting many younger customers had other priorities. I was unboxing a shipment of K2 skis and putting them on display when I heard a voice behind me.

"Wow. The new K2's look great. I love the colors."

I turned around and standing there was a cute Asian girl that I suspected to be Japanese. She was maybe 5'2" and 110 pounds. She was wearing the typical OC fashion of Dolphin Shorts--many girls with great tanned legs wore them. She had a bright smile that would interest many guys my age. Her hair was about six inches past her shoulders and in a ponytail. After a few more seconds she graduated from cute to hot.

"Hi. Yes they do look great don't they? They will sell well but they are not cheap," I said turning the price tag towards her.

"Ohhh. You're right," she said looking at the price sticker I had just put on them. "I have saved up for the past year for a new pair of skis and these may be it."

"I can see you on these," I said in a joking manner. "What type of skiing do you like to do--cruising the hill or aggressive moguls?"

"A little of both," she said looking me directly in the eye. "I can be a little aggressive on the slopes." After talking to her more about the skis I could immediately feel that she was a bit different from other girls I had met in the shop, she was more mature and had a cool funkiness to her that was interesting.

I got hit with a near instant attraction. We held eye contact in a way that indicated a vibe. She was not the shy or submissive Japanese girl by any means.

"Well I am going to meet my mom to go shopping and dinner. Maybe I'll come back with her to let her see them. Will you be here after 7pm?"

"Yes I work till 9pm. Lucky me, I'm stuck here on a Friday night. My name is Greg by the way so feel free to ask for me if you don't see me on the sales floor."

"My name is Meredith but I go by Meri. It's really nice to meet you. I will see you later," she said as she walked away.

She looked back as she approached the door and smiled and waved again--I could tell she liked that I watched her walk out.

During the rest of my shift all I could think about was Meri coming back. I also wondered how her mother would look at me. Something told me that Meri was a little bit of a handful and not dominated by her parents.

I was helping another customer when I saw Meri and her mother walk in. I decided to take my time in an effort to show them that I was polite to my current customer but I did give her a nice smile and very slight nod. Meri walked her mother over to the ski rack. Every time I glanced over Meri was looking at me smiling. I finally finished with my customer and walked over.

"Hi Greg. This is my mother Midori." I noticed that Meri had put a little makeup on that gave her a more mature look. I liked both of her looks--the cute college girl and the sexier young Asian woman.

"Hello. Nice to meet you," giving her a slight nod. I thought a bow would be a bit much. "I think she must really like these skis," I said as I grabbed the skis off the rack.

"Hello Greg. Nice to meet you as well. Meredith told me all about you and the skis," with a big smile.

I looked at Meri and back at her mother smiling. Her comment took me a little off guard. I looked at Meri again and saw she was blushing. Now I was really interested in her. Meri gave me a coy smile but then looked at her mother with a, "Mom why did you say that?" look. I decided to begin talking about the skis to break the awkwardness.

"This is the model and ski length I would recommend based on what you told me about your skiing style. It is the most all-around ski K2 makes. We could also take the bindings off your current skis to save you money."

"So you actually did talk about skiing," her mother added with a smile. It was obvious she felt the vibe between her daughter and me. It was also obvious she did not mind that I was not Japanese. Her mother was not the shy type either and I could see she liked to tease and banter.

"Meredith look at all the nice ski sweaters over there", her mother said.

"I know. I saw them earlier. I like that blue one with the white stripes."

Her mother smiled and walked over to the sweater display but gave me another smile when she reached them. It was almost like she was saying, I will give you a little time with my daughter. I also saw Cindy walk up to her and begin showing her the sweaters.

"I'm sorry if my mom embarrassed you any. I guess she could tell that I was excited to come back here after dinner."

"It's okay. I can tell she is a good sport and perhaps you two are a little alike."

"Yes we are," she added with a big smile. "So I have decided to get these. I trust your expertise. I really like them and I really appreciated that you suggested using my current bindings to save money. You made big points with my mom when you said that. She looked at me with a nod and grin."

Now our vibe was growing. I was hard as a rock as I took the skis from Meri and walked her over to the cash register. I now had to find a discrete way to ask her out--away from other employees, other customers and her mother.

Just then Cindy walked over and offered to ring up the sale, which I would normally appreciate, but now she was the nosey little sister. I told her I got it. Cindy looked at me with a knowing look of why I shooed her away and giggled as she walked off--Cindy was cool about it.

I rang up the sale and watched as Meri counted out over $280 in cash. As she finished our eyes locked again and no one was around--this was my chance.

"I know it's late notice but would you like to go out tomorrow or perhaps another time?"

"I would love to but I can't tomorrow because I have a birthday party to go to. But another time would ne nice."

"I totally understand. So another time it is." I was pumped that this cute little thing was interested but then she really surprised me.

"But how about after you get off work tonight," she said in a very direct way. "I can drive back and meet you here and we can decide what to do?"

"That sounds great," I said trying to contain my cool. "We lock the doors at around 9:20." I responded with an ear-to-ear smile. I will admit I was stunned with her confidence.

"So I see you made your decision at least on the skis," her mother said walking up. She had this big smile and seemed to know what was happening.

Meri gave her mother another smiling look on her comment. I got the impression they had a very open and good relationship in terms of girl talk about men. Meri grabbed the skis and winked at me. Her mother gave me another smile and then again pushed the envelope by saying.

"Well Greg it was nice meeting you and I'm sure we will be seeing you again sometime." Her mother was a little bit of a firecracker and fun.

Meri just smiled and winked again. She then very discretely tapped her watch as if to remind me of our date. I watched them walk out to their car and was in a dream only to be pulled out of it by Cindy.

"Well, well. Never saw you so attentive in ringing up a sale Greg. I could feel the vibe from fifty feet away. She is cute. Amy saw too and I think she is a little jealous but she can't date a round eye so what can you do," she said with laugh. "When you were helping her I was talking to the mom about the sweaters and she kept looking over at you two. She finally said, "Is he going to make his move or what? That's why we laughing when you both looked over. I lied and said you were a nice guy and very respectful."

"Thanks. I can use all the help I can get. She is cute, she goes to college down the street and she likes to ski too so that's a good start."

The next hour or so went by slow. All I could think about was Meri and those amazing tanned legs. Finally closing time had come and we cleaned up things and turned off the lights.

As usual the closing shift would stand outside the shop for a few minutes saying goodbye and make mention of what we were going to be doing on a Friday night--a party, a date or whatever. I was a little quiet. Cindy looked at me with a smile but Amy didn't say a word and looked a little sad. I felt a little sad too--I liked Amy but she couldn't date me.

Just then a car drove up and I saw it was Meri and Cindy and Amy noticed too. Cindy gave me a very sly uncomfortable smile. Amy looked like she had been punched in the gut. I felt so bad for Amy and wanted to give her a hug and say I'm sorry. Meri did not park but stopped about twenty feet away.

"So jump in and let's go get a piece of pizza or ice cream over at the Huntington pier," Meri said with a very confident look.

I glanced at the group and I could sense that Cindy was surprised to see how fast all this happened, Amy looked down and the others began talking again. I said a quick goodbye and jumped in her car.

"Hope you don't mind that I drove up like that?"

"Oh it's fine. No worries. I'm sure some may ask me later who you are," I said with a smile.

"Well it may be fine with most of them."

"What do you mean?"

"Girls have a radar. I could tell the way the really cute one looked at me and then you she was not too happy. Is she a past girlfriend? I also noticed how she looked at me when I was in the store."

"No she wasn't. As a matter of fact the other girl with her had told me that Amy would never be able to date me because I am not Japanese. When I heard that I kept my distance. She is a friend though."

"But you would have liked to I bet. It's ok. I get it."

I didn't answer her comment and was surprised at Meri's directness. She was definitely feeling comfortable speaking her mind.

We made our way to Huntington and walked to the very end of the pier where there was a bar. I decided to push our luck and ordered us both a beer and the guy served us--I guess he figured we were legal.

We sat and talked for a couple hours. Turns out Meri was an art student and had a goal of becoming an automotive designer and had already done prototype drawings for car magazines. She was an only child and was born here in SoCal. Her mother was divorced but remarried a Caucasian man, which explained her apparent liking to me. The more I looked at Meri and talked the more attracted I became. She was very active and worked out which explained her great legs and cute butt. I chalked up Meri's personality to being an artist--she had this avant-garde edge to her. She mentioned she had a couple boyfriends the past year or so but that was not what stood out--Meri mentioned she has so many interests and she thinks its because she gets bored quickly. That statement really made me wonder. I was also beginning to think she was a little compulsive but right know I wanted some Japanese pussy.

After a little longer we decided to walk back to her car. About half way down the pier we stopped to look at the moonlight reflecting on the water. I pulled Meri towards me and gave her a kiss. Soon she was moaning into my mouth as our tongues were circling each other's. Then Meri began sucking on my tongue. When I bit gently on her lower lip she exploded with passion.

"Oh my Greg. I love the way you kiss me. This is the first kiss in a while that I have enjoyed. Someone needs to give guys lessons," she said with a giggle.

"Well Meri you could be the teacher. That was a great kiss." I pulled her back into a kiss and the passion was off the chart. There was no doubt she could feel my hardness.

We walked to her car and she drove me back to the store so I could get my car. We fogged the windows a little when we got there but I was able to control myself. We agreed to see each other Sunday night. Meri gave me her phone number and address. She lived about two miles from the store. So now I had two days to look forward to Sunday.

The following day I gladly accepted the storeowner's request to work when he asked me to finish up getting all the new skis checked in and put on display. I needed the extra money to pay for my class books. Plus the owner said dress casual in shorts and no name tag so I would not get pulled into helping customers.

Sure enough Cindy made a beeline for me when I got there Saturday morning.

"So Greg that was a quite a splash Friday night in having a cute Japanese girl pick you up like that. You two are not wasting any time," Cindy said.

"I guess so. Hey I asked her out for Saturday but she has a family birthday party and then she said let's go tonight. Took me by surprise a little."

"Really? Good for you. Well good for you but you know who was bummed. As a matter of fact Amy cried on my shoulder a bit. Please don't say I told you that."

"Seriously? I could see she was a little quiet Friday when Meri pulled up. Cindy I had no idea Amy had such strong feelings for me. If I had known I would not have let Meri meet me back here. I think the world of Amy and would never hurt her. Oh boy now I feel really bad."

"First off she is not mad at you. She understands. She was crying with real tears. Greg I am sworn to secrecy not to tell you how much she admires you. Amy always thought you were so respectful and liked how you would hover around if a creepy guy was in the store and trying to talk to her. She liked that you were protective of her, me and the other girls. She would kill me if she knew I told you this but she said that she wished that it was you that took her virginity. Oh my god, I should not have told you. Please don't ever repeat that."

"I had no idea. Don't worry I will never betray you about this Cindy. Now I feel really bad but what was I going to do?"

"Well you did nothing wrong but I also wanted to tell you just in case there comes a time where some sensitivity is needed."

"Okay. I do appreciate that. I will do my best. I do know in the Japanese culture that not having people not lose face is crucial."

"Yes Greg it is. That is another thing we like about you is that you do care about others. So how was the date? She sure is cute and has amazing legs. Not that I was checking her out," Cindy said with a little giggle.

"We had a nice time. I will admit I feel a bit guilty saying too much in a bragging way. I feel so sad for Amy and her feelings."

"Greg that makes me want to give you a hot kiss right now. Compassion for others to me is such a turn on and I'm not a least bit shy about telling you."

"Well that is sweet of you to say but I have my hands full with Meri and how Amy feels so I will to pass. For now at least," I said with a little grin and raising my eyebrows. Cindy smiled liking the subtle return complement.

_______ _______ _______ _______ _______

Sunday came and being my day off I went to the beach to do a little body surfing with buddies and think about my date later with Meri. I did flash on what Cindy told me about Amy a couple times and felt a tinge of bittersweet feelings. I had fantasies about lapping up Amy's little pussy many times and wondered how Asian pussy tasted. Like I said, my past girlfriend was not into receiving or giving oral.

Driving to Meri's house was easy and faster then I thought. Walking up to the door I wondered who would answer the door--Meri, her teasing mother or the father? As it turned out it was Meri. Her parents were out at a movie.

Meri greeted me with a passionate kiss that surprised me a little due to us standing at her doorway in view of any neighbors. Meri suggested we get sushi and was surprised that I liked it. It was fun and exotic seeing her order in Japanese, especially seeing how she had not mentioned that she spoke it.

"I didn't know you spoke Japanese."

"My grandparents lived with us until I was fourteen. They came here in the 50's. My mother was born here too but wanted me to learn the language. I would say I'm 75-80% fluent. Just enough to get me by or get in trouble" Meri added with a smile.

It was another example of how I thought she was different in a good way. During dinner she gave me a little language lesson and it provided laughs due to my poor pronunciation.

At the end of dinner we went for a walk down at the beach but we actually kissed more than we walked. We had a great time talking about our favorite ski locations, school and what we liked to do. We also went out a few nights later.

Our fourth date was just as fun. We went to a movie and we took turns caressing each other's legs. Needless to say we had some electricity. When we got to her house she pointed out to park a couple houses down from hers. I also noticed we were in the shadows and trees hid us from her house.

We were kissing out like long separated lovers. I decided to test her desire and began rubbing her leg. She was purring as I did this. I then took the strap of her top off her shoulder and saw a beautiful pair of small breasts with amazing nipples.

"Oh Greg. Yes. Mmmmm," she purred as I began kissing and sucking her nipples. Her nipples were erect and hard in my mouth. I traded off to the other and could feel it grow in my mouth.

"Meri I love the feel of your skin. You have an amazing body."

We were kissing and our hands were exploring. Things were so hot I couldn't imagine us not doing more. Suddenly Meri pulled away and asked.

kiwi857
kiwi857
263 Followers