My First Theesome

Story Info
My best friend’s wife seduced me while he was watching!
2.1k words
4.4
36.3k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several years ago I got a call from Paul. Paul was my best friend. We'd worked together and we'd played in the same band. He had to move often for work though and at that time he was living in Poole in Dorset with his wife Sue.

Sue was a short, curvy woman with long, light-brown hair and a pretty, oval face. She was an attractive woman and pleasant company. But you could see that she was built for sex and she was very flirty. I'd heard her orgasm many times while I was staying at theirs and once, when they were staying at my house, I watched them having sex in my back garden. She was leaning against one of my trees and he was fucking her from behind.

She was sex on legs and I'd always fancied a ride. But Paul was my best mate so I put no moves on Sue.

This latest call from Paul was an invitation to spend the weekend with them in Poole. They were moving again and he'd asked me help them pack the house up. It seemed a bit of a strange request, they'd never needed any help in the past. Still when a good friend asks for my help I don't ask questions, I just respond.

My wife Anne didn't see how she'd be able to help and didn't fancy being a spare part so she elected to stay at home.

I arrived at their house in Poole about 9pm on a Friday evening. At first glance the house looked pretty much packed. All the carpets were rolled up in the front room and there was a big stack of crates in the dinning room. I wondered what there was left to do.

Paul said "We're camping out in the bedroom." and we all trooped upstairs. There was their big sofa, their bed, a coffee table with red wine, plates and glasses and a fridge full of wine and beer.

We'd just got comfortable on the sofa -- Paul and Sue cuddled up at one end, me at the other -- when the front door bell sounded.

"That'll be the pizza!" said Sue and trotted downstairs.

When she got back with two large pizza boxes she said "You sit in the middle. I got your favourite!"

We chatted and laughed as we ate and drank. I had a glass of red and Paul was sipping a beer but Sue seemed to be hitting the plonk du blanc fairly squarely.

She was sitting close on my left with her knee pressed against my thigh. She was wearing a light summer frock and smelt of sex. My cock had been semi-hard since we sat down to eat.

She leaned towards me, pressed her ample right tit against my arm and sighed "We'll miss you when we move."

A bit shocked I turned towards her and she met me with a kiss on the lips. In fact, a full blown snog! I responded and kissed her back, lost in the moment. I put my arm around her as we kissed.

I came to my senses when I felt her left hand on my cock, fumbling for my zip.

I broke the kiss and looked at Paul in panic. He was smiling. I looked at him in confusion as Sue pulled my by now rock-hard cock from my pants. She wanked it a couple of times and then held it up for Paul. He bent his head as Sue leaned in and kissed me again.

I felt her hand leave my cock as Paul slid his mouth up and down. She reached between us and started unbuttoning her dress. She was naked underneath. I cupped her left breast. Her nipple was hard under my palm.

The feeling of Paul's mouth and hand on my cock was incredible. I loved being blown, what man doesn't, but this surpassed all my experience. This guy really knew how to suck a cock.

Sue opened her legs and pushed my hand down to her crotch. She was neatly trimmed and waxed into a neat triangle but not shaved. I slid a finger into her. She was hot and wet. I broke our kiss and sucked her juice off my fingers.

She moaned as I returned my hand to her cunt and gently felt for her clit. "Paul's going to suck you off. You can cum in his mouth. Then when you've recovered you can give me a good fucking."

She licked my lips and asked "Do you like my taste? I love eating pussy but mine's the only one here this weekend so we'll have to make do with that."

I had two fingers in her cunt by then and was wanking her gently. I wasn't far off cumming, just holding back a little as Paul sucked me steadily.

I pulled my fingers out of her and offered them to her. She sucked them clean and then leaned in for another kiss.

The taste of her cunt on her lips was very sweet. I tensed my cock and Paul started to speed up. I let go and shot my first spurt into his mouth. He slowed again, long deep strokes matched to the rhythm of my orgasm. I filled his mouth with my sperm.

Sue slid off the sofa, pulling my fingers out of her again. She turned and sat between my feet and rested the back of her head between my thighs. She looked up at her husband and said "Feed me lover -- I'm hungry for spunk!"

She opened her lips as he moved his mouth over hers. I could see him dribbling some of my cum into her mouth. She took it eagerly and rolled it around her mouth before swallowing.

She looked me in the eyes and said "I always knew your spunk would be delicious. I asked Anne about it once but she said she hated it. Poor girl doesn't know what she's missing."

It was an uncomfortable reminder of my wife. She now refused all forms of oral sex -- both ways. I was feeling a bit guilty of course but nothing could have stopped me from following though that weekend.

Sue shrugged off her dress and sat naked on my lap. I looked at Paul. He told me that in fact all the packing was finished and I was only there to fuck them both. He said they'd been planning it for a while and he was hoping that I'd be willing to carry on and see where it took me.

He was the only one that hadn't cum yet so I asked what he wanted. He said "Don't worry about me. I can stick it in any one of Sue's holes whenever I want."

I looked at Sue "You take it up the bum?"

"Oh yes." She said. "I'll take a nice cock anywhere, anytime. And two at once if I can get them -- better still three! I'll get Paul to cut you a DVD of my last gang-bang. You can wank to it when we've moved. For this weekend though we are all yours. You can have either or both of us anyway you want."

She started to undress me as Paul stood and began to remove his own clothes. His cock was hard. It was a bit shorter than mine with a thin shaft and a big bulbous head

Sue stood and pulled me to my feet. She kissed me again, picked up her glass grabbed my cock and pulled me towards the bed.

Sue and I lay in the middle of the big bed. Paul crawled between her legs and started to lick and suck her cunt.

"Paul's going to get me ready for you and then he'll get your beautiful cock hard again. He'd like to help you get your cock into me."

As he worked on her I asked her about her gang-bang. How many men, was it the only time, what did she do. She said "Watch the video darling! I don't want to spoil it for you! I'll just say there were twelve and they had me every way they could think of!" Her eyes glazed over and she started to tremble.

"Paul! Get him hard! I can't wait to be fucked any longer!"

I felt his mouth close on my cock again and immediately started to stiffen again.

Sue pushed me onto my back and swung her leg over me. She said "Open your legs a bit honey." I obliged and she settled down astride me. Her knees were on the bed above my thighs and her toes were below them. As she settled back Paul pulled his mouth off my cock and stroked the tip forward and back between her cunt lips. He found her hole and she pushed down. She was amazingly tight given her gang-bang stories and her cunt was hot and slippery. Paul removed his hand and she slid it home.

Well! Here I was. Balls deep in my best friends wife while he was gently stroking my scrotum and perineum.

She started to fuck me slowly -- I was in no hurry. She gazed into my eyes as her hard nipples grazed my chest every time she ground her mons against my pubic crest. Her vaginal muscles were gripping my shaft firmly.

"Have you ever had a two's up?" She asked me.

"What do you mean?"

"Would you like Paul to fuck me in the arse while I ride you?"

"Is that what you want?"

"Hmm it would be nice... nicer if he shoved it in my cunt with yours!"

"You like that?"

"Love it! I'd get three in there if I could! You'd feel his cock rubbing against yours in my cunt. He won't last though so he'd cum all over you."

"Whatever you want is good with me."

Paul's hand left my balls. I felt his cock nudging against mine. Sue pulled up until about half my cock was in her. I felt Paul push his cock in beside mine. When he pushed it all the way in it moved on top of mine. Sue lowered herself back down and we were both fully in her cunt.

She gasped as she ground her cunt down on my cock. "Christ! That feels so good! Ever felt anything like that before?" I shook my head. "You keep still and We'll do the work. we've done this before".

Sue started sliding forward and back. Sliding her cunt about halfway off my cock before pushing back. Paul was going the other way: pulling out until only his tip was in then shoving in hard as she pushed back. I had her cunt sliding up and down the top of my cock and Paul's cock sliding in counterpoint along the underside. I'd never felt anything like it in my life.

Paul started to grunt. Sue shoved back and held still while Paul rutted into her and she started to cum. I felt his cock start to pulse and I knew he was shooting spunk all over my cock. He waited until Sue's orgasm peaked then pulled out and fell backwards onto the floor.

Sue hunkered down again and squeezed my cock with her cunt. "Roll me over and fuck my spunky pussy!" She said.

The bed was wide enough. She held onto me as I rolled her over then lay with her knees on her shoulders and her cunt up in the air as I started to fuck her hard. I could smell the fresh spunk as I thrust into her. I was up on my toes, straight armed on the bed with my biceps holding her calves up and open.

She started to cum again and I fucked her hard. I don't think my cock had ever been that hard before. She kept cumming and I kept fucking. Then she let out a loud yell "Arrrrr. Cum in me! CUM IN ME!!"

I started to spunk. She shouted again "YES! YES! RAM THAT BABY-BATTER UP MY CUNT!!".

When I finished cumming I felt her clamp down as I pulled out and fell on my back beside her on the bed. She put her hand over her cunt, closed her legs, pulled her knees up to her chest and snuggled up beside me.

"Do you want me to clean you up?" I asked.

"No!" She said and gave a little shimmy. "I'm keeping this load! Paul? Be a darling and clean this cock for me."

Paul dragged himself onto the bed and sucked my cock clean. He covered us in the duvet and crawled in beside Sue. We slept together until nearly noon and when I awoke I found they both had a hand on my cock.

That was the last time I saw them. We spent the whole weekend in bed and the following week they left for Argentina.