My First Threesome

Story Info
My girlfriend gives me a surprise.
5.3k words
4.68
29.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fizzylove
fizzylove
41 Followers

It was my birthday. We'd had a small celebration at my girlfriend Laura's apartment. About 20 friends, good beer, good weed, lots of laughing and music. As I kept drinking, she would walk by occasionally, pull me close and whisper in my ear, "Don't get TOO drunk ... I have plans for you later."

She was very pretty, a brunette with pale skin, brown eyes and full red lips. At about 5'8", she was a former cross-country runner and softball player, curvy and full through the hips. She had large, soft breasts that had small pink nipples and swung beautifully when she rode me.

The party had been fun, but now it was late. Most everyone was gone. Just our friend Erin remained, sitting next to Laura on the couch, both of them sipping wine from separate bottles. I was in a chair across the room, just about six feet away, pleasantly buzzed and knowing that as soon as Erin left, Laura would be all over me.

We talked and laughed a bit more. I couldn't see it at the time, but looking back, I can see the signs of what was to come. Erin and Laura kept exchanging giggles and glances that, at the time, I barely noticed. We were all drunk and a little stoned. Who knew what they were laughing at?

As the clock moved closer to 3 a.m., the glances between them grew more frequent. Suddenly Erin stood up and said, "I have to pee," disappearing quickly into the bathroom, a bottle of wine still in her hand. Laura got a wicked grin on her face and motioned me over to her. I moved to the couch, where she slid into my lap and started kissing me. She leaned back a bit and my mouth moved down over her chin and to her throat.

"I have a surprise for you," she moaned quietly as I nibbled at her neck.

My hands slid up over her hips, pulling her closer, tasting the wine on her lips. I could feel myself getting hard already. I knew what was coming. Birthday sex was always our best. She turned to straddle me, pressing against the growing bulge in my jeans and kissing me deeply again. Her tongue poked through my lips and tangled with mine. She began grinding lightly against me and my hands moved from her hips to cup her large breasts through her shirt. She moaned as my thumbs traced the outlines of her hardening nipples.

The bathroom was just a few short steps away. We both liked that Erin could come out and catch us at any time. It wouldn't be the first time. When Erin and Laura lived together, Erin slept in the attic room of the house, which was only accessible through Laura's room. There had been several mornings where Erin had some down from her room to find us tangled up together.

Erin was the kind of person who just didn't care about things like that. She had been a stripper for a few months and was totally unashamed of her high sex drive. When she caught us having sex, she'd either laugh and clap as she blew through the room or, on a couple of occasions, she even jumped on the bed with us, over the covers. There was no play, and, though we were embarrassed the first time, we soon got used to it. And for our part, how many times had we listened to Erin fucking some guy in her room above us? More times than we could count. We had both seen Erin naked numerous times. She was just a free spirit.

The toilet flushed in the bathroom, jerking us quickly back into reality. Pulling back, Laura smiled.

"I said, I have a surprise for you ... well ... for us. Don't you want to know what it is?"

We'd been together two years, but our sex life had become more adventurous over the last year or so. Laura was finally coming out of her shell in a BIG way. I taught her how to masturbate and bought her a few toys. She loved to have me watch her use them. Even more, she loved to watch me jerk off. She would lazily play with her pussy as she watched me stroke, gasping with excitement and joy as the cum erupted from me and onto her chest or into her waiting mouth.

Her favorite thing, though, was to lie back on the bed and have me straddle her chest. She loved to have me fuck her tits, thrusting high enough so that she could take the head of my cock into her mouth each time. Later, she would pull me higher so I could use her mouth.

"Fuck my mouth hard," she would moan. "Use my mouth."

And later, with my cum still glistening on her lips, she'd smile and kiss me. "I love it when you fuck me like that ... I love feeling dirty."

As her sexual appetites grew, she wanted to try many different things. We had sex on top of a parking garage in a thunderstorm. She discovered she loved anal and would have dripping orgasms whenever we did it. She loved to strip for me and gave me fully nude lap-dances ending with a sloppy blow job. She loved to suck my cock while I was on the phone, especially if it was an important call. We had sex in parking lots, handjobs and blowjobs in movie theaters, road head, ben-wah balls and remote control vibrating panties. Not bad for a girl who grew up in a strict Baptist home.

But more recently, when I had drunkenly confessed that I wanted to try a threesome, she admitted to me that she had once made out with a girl during one of her many summers as a camp counselor in high school. It didn't get far, just some kissing, hands under shirts and panties. The other girl got scared and stopped when Laura's finger slid into her pussy. But Laura had always wanted to try it again.

The bathroom door opened, spilling light into the room. I could see Erin's silhouette.

"Ohhhhh," she said with a grin. "Am I interrupting something?"

As she stepped out into the room, I could see that she was no longer wearing her jeans. She moved slowly over to us in just a plain white v-neck t-shirt and tiny yellow underwear. She took a sip from the bottle of wine in her hand and slid onto the couch next to us. I was beginning to suspect what might be happening, but I honestly could scarcely believe it.

"Can I play, too?"

I looked at Laura. Erin was a very pretty blonde, not model material, but beautiful in her own way. Blonde, tan, small tits, with a fantastically round and firm ass. I had fantasized about fucking her many times. But, this was not my answer to give. It was totally up to Laura.

She smiled at me again and kissed me. "It's ok ... it's your birthday ... I want this."

Erin giggled and took another drink. She was nervous, but I could also tell she was excited.

Laura reached over and began lightly stroking the inside of one of Erin's tanned thighs, painfully close to where those tiny yellow panties just barely covered Erin's pussy.

She slid off my lap and over to Erin, her hand still stroking that beautifully smooth thigh. Laura leaned in and kissed her lightly on the lips. Erin placed the bottle of wine on the table next to the couch and snaked her hand to the back of Laura's head, pulling her close. They kissed deep this time. Erin's other hand moved up to Laura's left breast, cupping and squeezing it gently.

Erin laid back and Laura crawled on top of her, her own hands moving to Erin's tits over her shirt. Erin moaned quietly as they kissed deep. Erin's hands went down to the belt of Laura's jeans, undoing it and the button quickly. She slid them down over her hips, revealing the light blue thong she was wearing. Her fingers traced lightly over Laura's smooth ass, tugging playfully at the waistband.

I was slightly frozen, unsure of what to do. I wanted to join immediately, but part of me worried if I rushed it, it might not really happen. I didn't want to push anything to fast or too far. They had obviously planned this, but there was still room for things to go wrong.

Tentatively, I reached out and pulled at Laura's left boot, letting it fall to the floor. No objection there, so I pulled off the right one. Erin took the cue and slid Laura's jeans further down. She looked at me and I knew she wanted me to finish the job, so I tugged at the pant legs until they slid off, Laura raising each knee obligingly to allow for easier removal.

Their legs intertwined, Laura's thigh moving tight against Erin's panties. Erin grinded against it as they continued kissing and feeling each other's bodies.

Erin pulled Laura's thong aside and slid her fingers delicately between Laura's legs, sliding into the folds she found there. Laura gasped lightly and then moaned as Erin began to massage lightly. As Erin slid a finger inside her, Laura pulled back from their kissing and turned to me.

"I want this so bad," she whispered. "I want you to fuck us."

I sat in stunned silence for a moment, watching as Erin's finger slid slowly in and out of Laura's glistening pussy. With each thrust, it became coated in more and more of Laura's juices. Laura closed her eyes and began to push back against Erin's hand. She moaned deep and Erin looked at me with a wry smile.

"You know, this really only works if you play, too," she said, sliding a second finger into Laura's tight pussy.

I had wanted this for so long. Ever since Laura told me about her unfinished experience at summer camp, I had imagined what she would look like with a woman. She would even roleplay with me sometimes, telling me what she would do to a woman if she was with us in bed. The more she explored her sexuality, the more delightfully depraved her mind became. I knew that Erin had experience with women and it was absolutely apparent. Her fingers moved expertly and it was clear she was just as adept at pleasuring a woman as she was a man.

Laura opened her eyes and looked back at me. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes glassy with pleasure. She pulled away from Erin's fingers, crawling over the arm of the couch and getting to her feet. She pulled Erin up to stand with her, kissing her again. She reached down and grabbed at the bottom of Erin's t-shirt, lifting over her head. Erin's nipples were hard and Laura tweaked one with a giggle. Then, cupping Erin's tit, she leaned in a whispered loud enough for me to hear, "I think he needs someone to show him what we want."

"Yes, he does seem to be a little unsure," Erin replied, smiling widely and sliding her panties down over her hips, kicking them to the side.

Laura watched as Erin moved to me, kneeling at my feet. As Erin reached up and began to undo the button and zipper of my jeans, Laura pulled her own shirt over her head and deftly slipped out of her bra. Her tits hung perfectly on her chest. Her summer tan had mostly faded, but they still looked pale against her otherwise darker skin.

Erin tugged at the waistband of my jeans, pulling them and my boxers down over my hips. Her eyes never left mine as my cock was revealed, springing upright at rigid attention. Laura moved to join her on the floor, just to her left. With her right hand, she caressed Erin's shoulders. Erin reached up and took my cock in her right hand, her thumb running lightly over the head.

Eyes still locked to mine, she began stroking it slowly. Laura, hands still caressing the smooth skin on Erin's back, pushed her gently toward me. Erin leaned in and pressed her lips to my cock, kissing the head. Her tongue poked between her lips, snaking around the head while her fingers squeezed the base. Her tongue was warm and I watched as her saliva coated me.

Pulling back slightly, she licked her lips and, in one swift move, slid my cock slowly and steadily into her mouth, taking it all at once. I moaned low and loud, involuntarily trusting my hips as I felt myself pushing against the back of her throat. She laughed a little at my reaction, sliding me out again before devouring me once more. My hands went to her head, fingers sliding through her hair, pulling her head to me again. She moaned on me, the vibrations sending tingles all through my body.

I looked over at Laura then. She was biting her bottom lip, watching intently as Erin's mouth engulfed me over and over. Finally, she looked at me, our eyes meeting. I was afraid then that she would start to be jealous. This was totally uncharted territory for us. Even in our roleplays, she had never mentioned our imaginary third doing anything with me, let alone providing this level of intimacy and pleasure. But she smiled that same wicked smile again and pushed Erin even closer to me, forcing me deeper.

I moaned again as Erin pushed me deeper, past her gag reflex and into her throat. Her lips closed around me and her fingers reached up to caress my balls as she held me there, her tongue dancing around the head. She was nothing short of astounding. Her tongue worked in perfect tandem with her lips, seemingly everywhere at once.

Laura's hands moved further down Erin's back, fingers lightly tracing over her skin. She slid her hand over Erin's ass, palming it and playfully squeezing a cheek. Erin jumped slightly and giggled, a new round of vibrations sending tingles all over my body. Still on her knees, Laura slid behind Erin, pressing her body against Erin's back, hands reaching up and cupping each of Erin's tits. She kissed Erin on the back of the neck, over and over, rolling Eryn's nipples between her thumb and forefinger.

She pulled Erin closer to her, forcing her mouth to release my cock, gasping for breath. Her left hand stayed on Erin's left breast, but her right hand slid down between Erin's legs and began lightly rubbing her clit and sliding down to her opening. Laura looked at me, biting her bottom lip again. Her cheeks were flushed.

"She's so wet," Laura purred.

Erin moaned, her hand stroking my cock. I watched as they moved together, Laura's lips nibbling at Erin's throat, Erin's hips moving in rhythm with the movement of Laura's fingers.

I slid off of the couch and cradled Erin's face in my hands, pressing my lips to hers. Her breath was hot and shallow, eyes closed, moaning softly as she moved with Laura's hand. I moved my mouth lower, over her neck, kissing, nibbling, licking. She leaned back further into Laura and her hands moved to my head. She shoved my head lower, forcing my mouth to her right nipple. I nibbled and sucked eagerly, tongue dancing and teasing her. Erin started moaning louder, whispering, "Ohhhh god ... fuck ... mmmm fuck," over and over.

Her hips moved harder now and Laura began rubbing her clit faster. Laura's other hand slid behind Erin, down her back and between her legs. Laura slid a finger into her from behind, moving it in and out in rhythm with her other hand. Erin's moans got louder and I could see her leg and ab muscles beginning to tense.

"Fuuuuuuuck ... you're going to make me cum ... don't stop ... don't stop ... I'm going to cum ... oh fuck you're going to make me cum."

With a final thrust, she bucked her hips hard, Laura's fingers still working their magic. Erin's whole body went rigid and she let out a wordless cry of pleasure. She reached down quickly and stilled Laura's hand, holding it tight to her clit and she continued to spasm.

She stayed like that for as long as a minute, her body occasionally rocked by spasms, before finally slumping back against Laura. She smiled wide and laughed quietly, a little sweat glistening on her her back and chest. She released Laura's hand and I leaned in to kiss her again. She pressed her lips hard to mine, tongue pushing into my mouth. I could still taste myself there.

Laura brought her hand up and it was covered in the sticky, still warm juices from between Erin's legs. I pulled back from Erin's lips, choosing instead to take Laura's fingers into my mouth, licking and sucking until they were clean. I leaned in to kiss Erin again, this time tasting both of us.

Laura leaned in then, peering around from behind Erin. I released Erin from our kiss and pressed my lips to Laura's, opening my mouth to accept her tongue.

Laura pulled away slowly, relishing the taste of Erin in my mouth. She stood slowly, and we both rose after her. Erin reached down again and started stroking my cock where I stood. She turned to kiss Laura, their bodies pressing together beautifully.

"Let's find some place a little more comfortable," she said. Still grasping my cock, she took Laura's hand in hers and led us into Laura's bedroom.

Laura's bedroom was semi-dark, with light streaming in from streetlamps outside her two windows. Her apartment was the corner unit of a building on one of the busier streets in town. Though it was late, we could hear people on the sidewalk outside, obviously drunk and coming home from some party or bar. It was an unseasonably warm October night for Michigan, so one of the windows was cracked to let in air. The thought of people walking by and hearing what was happening in this tiny second-story apartment gave me a thrill.

Erin led us to the bed, pulling me by my cock and leading Laura by the hand. She pulled me close again, gently stroking me as Laura climbed onto the bed, on top of the bedspread. Her hand moved immediately to her pussy, as she watched Erin's hand coaxing precum from the head of my cock and rubbing it all over with her thumb. She kissed me again and then nibbled her way down my neck. I watched Laura rub her clit as Erin's mouth reached my nipples. She nipped at them playfully with her teeth and I moaned and closed my eyes as she continued to stroke me.

I thought about the first time I had seen Erin. Laura had just moved into her dorm room the year we started dating. I had stopped over to say hi and hang out for a bit as Laura got some things organized. Laura's three roommates were also there and we were all sort of talking and laughing. From across the hall, we heard a woman's voice say, "Heyyyy ... I hear a boy over there ... is he tall? Can he come help me?"

I jumped up from the futon where I was sitting and popped my head into the room where I thought the voice was coming from. There was Erin in nothing but bike shorts and a sports bra trying to hang a poster frame.

"Oh my god ... THANK YOU," she said. She then looked at the hammer and tiny nails on the desk and said, "Can you PLEEEEASE help me get this hung. I can't do it by myself."

I did my best to stop staring at her beautifully smooth skin and the perfect curve of her ass and gave her a hand. Afterward, she joined us for the evening. From that point on, she was just part of the group.

I heard Laura moaning again and opened my eyes as she slid a finger inside herself. I could see how wet she was. I wanted to taste her. I wanted to taste them both.

Erin pulled away slowly, giving one last hard tug that made my hips buck slightly. She licked her fingers as she slid into bed next to Laura. Her hands immediately went to Laura's beautiful tits, rubbing the precum from her fingers onto Laura's nipples. She then leaned in and started to lick them clean, first one, then the other.

I moved closer, sliding onto the bed at the foot, watching them move together. Their legs began to intertwine and Erin started rubbing her wet pussy on Laura's left leg. I moved in close to Laura's pussy, kissing my way up her legs. My right hand ran over the smooth skin of Erin's tanned leg.

As my lips reached Laura's pussy, she pulled her finger from inside. I moved quickly and slid my lips over it, savoring the juices there. Then releasing it as quickly as I'd taken it, I moved to Laura's pussy. She was trimmed, not shaved, and a frame of short dark hair surrounded it. I breathed deep, the smell of her filling my lungs.

We had been friends before we started dating. More acquaintances, really. She was the friend of my friend's girlfriend, so we had spend more than a few evenings hanging out. The first time we had ever even made out, I ended up going down on her in the grass near a fire at an outdoor party after everyone else had gone to bed. We were both quite drunk and our friends had conspired to make sure we spent time together. After she came, we moved to the hot tub, but it didn't go any further than playful touching and kissing. It was another month of dating before we actually had sex. But the memory of that night and the firs time I had my face buried in her pussy was fresh in my mind.

fizzylove
fizzylove
41 Followers
12