My First Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her outer lips lightly and used my free hand to part them. I slide my tongue through her folds, tasting her wetness and excitement. She was hot against my lips and I could tell by the way she moved that she was enjoying this.

Erin moved against her, kissing her deeply now. With her left hand, she pushed my face into Laura's pussy. I licked deep and slow, moving from her deliciously wet opening to her hard clit in one long, deliberate motion. Laura moaned, a noise that went from low and husky to a slightly louder high-pitched cry as my lips centered on her clit. I started sucking gently at the hood, moving it aside with my tongue as my finger found her pussy. I slid it inside her as my tongue danced lightly over her. Her hips moved in rhythm with my finger.

On the next thrust, I slid in a second and found her g-spot. She moaned wordlessly again, but, when Erin's lips released hers, soon began whispering, "Ohhhh fuck baby... fuck... oh my god." Her hip thrusts became more rapid and powerful. I looked up at the two of them making out, Erin's hands seeming to be everywhere at once.

Laura's moans got louder still. I could feel the wetness on my chin, running down onto my neck and I knew from experience that she was getting close. I increased my attention to her clit, sucking and flicking it with the tip of my tongue. Finally, she thrusted up hard, yelling as she did. I stopped my tongue and just let my lips continue to suck on her clit. She gasped and giggle, trying to wriggle away until finally she just held there, her orgasm holding her suspended. I pulled my fingers out as she squirted onto my chin and the bed.

Squirting was a new thing for her, something we had just discovered a few weeks prior. She was so embarrassed the first time, thinking she had peed on me, but I assured her it was normal and incredibly hot. We had been experimenting with it since and I soon discovered that g-spot stimulation was key.

Finally, her muscles gave way and she collapsed onto the bed. She pulled me roughly up to her face, kissing me deeply. Erin moved in greedily and pulled me to her, licking the wetness from my chin and neck before sliding her tongue into my mouth.

Laura started laughing then... her hands moving down to her pussy again. "THAT... was amazing."

She pushed me back then, crawling out from under me as I moved to a kneeling position on the bed. She rolled over on top of Erin and kissed her, running her hands up her side. She looked back at me as she moved lower, then, looking forward again, she kissed down Erin's belly. She bent over, ass in the air and kissed and nibbled Erin's inner thigh. Her lips moving higher, she grazed Erin's lips. Erin was shaved, but for a small tuft of hair above her clit. Laura's tongue slid over Erin's smooth lips, tasting her for the first time. Erin moaned, her hands reaching down and pushing Laura's face into her pussy. Laura licked lightly at her clit and then looked back at me again.

"I want you to fuck me while I do this. And when she's ready, I want you to fuck her." They both giggled. Erin's giggle turned quickly to a high squeal as Laura buried her face in Erin's pussy once more.

I moved behind Laura and pushed my cock against her pussy through her folds, but not into her. I rubbed her clit with the head for a moment and she pushed back against me. She moaned into Erin's pussy, causing Erin to moan even louder. I move my cock head to her opening and paused there for a second, lengthening the anticipation for us all. My head was pressed just against her and her hips were moving as she tongue-fucked Erin. I pushed gently, feeling her open engulf me slowly. I pushed myself inside her and she pushed back hard, moaning loudly. I pulled out slowly again. Erin's eyes were open and our gazes were locked as I slide my cock back in. Her hand moved up to her own tit and she pinched a nipple as she watched me fucking her friend.

I began to move faster and harder into her. She moaned and pushed back, wanting every inch of me inside her. We were all moving in rhythm. My cock disappearing in and out of Laura's pussy, Laura's tongue dancing deftly over Erin's smooth lips and clit. I began fucking Laura harder, grabbing her hips and pulling her into me. Each of my thrusts pushed Laura's face hard into Erin's pussy. Erin's hips were moving faster now and her face became more flushed. She moaned loud and often, begging Laura not to stop. She came again with one long, loud moan, her body rigid and her hands tangled in Laura's hair.

Suddenly, she pulled away quickly her eyes glassy. "I want to fuck... can I fuck him?" Laura smiled and pulled away from me, my cock sliding out of her, head glistening with her juices. She moved up and kissed Erin again, deep and long.

"Yes," she cooed.

Laura pushed me down on the bed and said, "Lay down... I want to watch her ride you."

I did as I was told and Erin rolled over and took my cock into her mouth, sliding down slowly on it. She cleaned me thoroughly. Releasing me, she remarked at how good Laura tasted on me before taking me in again. After a few more strokes with her lips and tongue, she crawled on top of me. She kissed me as she straddled my cock, sliding her pussy up the length of it, coating it with her wetness. "Fuck I'm so wet," she said. "I need you inside me." Then, she moved deftly to position herself just over my cock head. With a quick downward movement, I was inside her. It wasn't until much later that I realized I was fucking her without a condom. I'm not sure if that was by design or if we all just forgot in the moment.

She was tighter than Laura and I could feel her stretching around me. I moaned as she started to ride me. Laura straddled my legs behind Erin, her hands moving over Erin's body. "Fuck him... make him cum," moaned.

I reached up and started squeezing Erin's tits as I had seen her do while Laura was eating her pussy. She moaned louder and her pace quickened. She grinded against me, pushing her clit against my pelvic bone as she moved. I was thrusting up into her as I could feel my own orgasm approaching. Harder and harder, faster. Sweat dripping down from Erin's body on to me. She leaned lower, getting a better angle. Her nipples brushed against my lips as Laura spanked her ass. I pushed deeper and faster, squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples. She moaned into my ear, "Ohhhh fuck... yes... c'mon... fuck me... fuck me."

"I'm going to cum," I moaned, thrusting harder. Erin slid off me and down to my cock, taking it quickly into her mouth. I moaned louder as her tongue massaged my head. Laura joined her, sucking my balls and pushing Erin's head further down. The head of my cock pressed against the back of her throat and, with one final thrust, I erupted into her mouth. She moaned and giggled as my hot cum coated her tongue, choking on it a bit. She held me there, sucking hard as my hips bucked. I held her head with my hands, thrusting as she drained me. I collapsed back to the bed. She sucked on me a little more, causing me to jerk uncontrollably.

Finally, she released me. Her lips were coated in my cum and some had dribbled down her chin. She swallowed and licked her lips, laughing playfully as she could see how much I liked that. Laura grabbed her suddenly and pulled her close. They kissed deep, Laura's tongue moving over her lips and into her mouth. She pulled away just long enough to moan the words, "He tastes so good in your mouth," before plunging her tongue back in again.

They collapsed onto me, then, one on each side. We laughed and cuddled, hands wandering and touching. We stayed that way for a while, sweaty and content. I was in a daze, still not quite comprehending what had just happened. Alternately, they would kiss me, kiss each other, stroke my semi-hard cock play with their pussies.

I'm not sure how long we were there, but after a while, Erin got up and went to the bathroom. It was pushing 5 a.m. now and I was sure things were winding down. Laura kissed me deeply then and moved on top of me. "Did you like it?"

"Oh god yes," I said... then quickly added a bit nervously, "Did you?"

She laughed and kissed me again. "Couldn't you tell?"

I reached up and cupped her tits, rubbing her nipples with my fingers. She moaned a bit and ground her pussy onto my cock. I started getting harder between her legs and she moved a little faster. She smiled and bit her lip. Reaching down, she slid me inside her and we moved slowly together.

Erin came out of the bathroom and smiled when she saw us. "Ooooo now that looks so nice." She moved over to the bed and began rubbing Laura's back as she rode me slowly. Laura moaned at Erin's touch.

Erin moved to the other side of the bed and crawled back in beside me, laying down next to me and moved her hand to her pussy. Sliding a finger in, she settled in to watch for a while...

12