My First Threesome

Story Info
Anal threesome beyond my wildest dreams.
4.9k words
4.7
49.2k
37

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 10/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
El_Fazee3
El_Fazee3
70 Followers

Mike's Story:

My wife; Rose and I lead a rather normal life. Not much out of the ordinary; work, dinner, TV, and the occasional social activity. We have been married for seven years now and have two kids. Our sex life is a true reflection of our every day life, ordinary. We have a small circle of friends, most of them have kids the same ages as ours. We meet with them often for picnics or other activities that revolve around the kids.

There is one particular family that we are really close to; Eddy and Samara. On many occasions they would come over for dinner, and rather than drive back (particularly if they were drinking) they would just sleep in the spare bedroom.

Some months ago, I started to notice how sexy Samara was, particularly in her nightgown. During one summer night, when they were sleeping over, she wore a short, silk nightgown. This certainly helped highlight her curvy body. After all, she had firm breasts, extremely small waist and an ass you die to get into. The way she swayed her hips when she walked around the house that night gave me a hard on almost impossible to conceal.

At that stage of our relationship, I never even considered doing anything with Samara except to look and enjoy the view. Sometimes I would jokingly pinch or pat her ass and then spend the whole night thinking about it, so firm and perfectly rounded.

One night, my wife and I managed to put the girls to bed early, and we decided to have a quite romantic dinner at home. We ordered some food from the nearby restaurant and asked for it to be delivered, meanwhile chilling a bottle of white wine.

We went through dinner and the wine relatively quickly. My wife had more than her usual glasses of the wine. We cuddled next to each other on the couch to watch TV. A few minutes later, Rose's hand was inside my shorts, fondling my already hard cock.

We decided at that point to go into the bedroom and close the door, in case one of the girls woke up. On the way to the bedroom, I stopped by the bathroom and picked up the bottle of massage oil from the cabinet. When I got to the bedroom, Rose was lying on the bed face down, completely naked with her legs spread.

I quickly undressed and sat next to her. I opened the bottle of oil and poured some on her back. I slowly gave her a back rub venturing down with every stroke towards her ass. I then poured some more oil on the top of her ass crack and spread it all over her cheeks and on her asshole. Every time my fingers touched her asshole, I would sense her taking a heavy breath in anticipation.

We had never had anal sex in all our years of marriage, so the idea was really exciting to me. My cock was hard as steel thinking of the possibility of fucking my wife's ass for the first time. I slowly inserted one finger in her ass and started to move it in and out. I then added a second finger to it, and could sense that it was a bit uncomfortable for her. I was too excited to even consider stopping, so I just kept my two-finger assault in her ass. After a few seconds she relaxed a bit and I could freely move my fingers in and out of her ass. At that point, we both knew what was coming next.

I pulled my fingers out of her asshole, moved my hips closer as I kneeled between her spread legs. I reached under her hips and gently raised her into doggy position. Her head was on the mattress, her back arched and her ass perfectly raised.

I grabbed my cock in my hand and very slowly guided the head into her asshole. My wife cried out softly with pain but it was too late to stop as the head of my cock was well past the sphincter muscle of her asshole. I held my cock steadily there for a few seconds before I proceeded to shove it the rest of the way in.

When it was completely buried in her ass, I left it there for a few seconds, enjoying the warmth and tightness surrounding my cock. I could sense her relaxing her asshole as the pain subsided. I then started to slowly pull my cock out until only the head remained inside, then slowly push it all the way back into her ass.

In no time at all, I was fucking in and out of her ass like a mad man. She was responding by pushing back to meet my every stroke. I could feel her getting closer to orgasm, so I waited until she was cumming before I let myself go, flooding her intestines with my sperm.

We laid there for a while before getting up to wash and get ready for bed. Laying in bed afterwards, I could not help but imagine what it would be like if it was Samara's ass that I was fucking. With that thought, I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

The following day something happened that changed the entire nature of our relationship with each other and with Eddy and Samara.

Our daughters and theirs were all invited to a birthday party for the son of a mutual friend. Both my wife and Samara decided to drop the kids at the party and come back to our house to spend the afternoon until the party was finished. Eddy and I agreed to meet them there after work that day so we could spend the evening together.

I had spent most of the morning thinking about my wife and what we had done the night before. I could not concentrate on my work at all, so halfway through the afternoon, I decided to call it a day and head home.

When I got there I noticed that the living room curtains were drawn shut. This was unusual, because we only shut the curtains at night. I did not make anything of it. When I tried to open the door, I was surprised to find that it was locked. I used my key to get in, making as little noise as possible. As soon as I walked into the living room, I saw something that mesmerised me on the spot.

Rose's Story:

My husband and I have been married for almost seven years. After all that time and two children, life became rather routine; housework, dropping the kids to school, picking them up, etc. My only consolation is that while my husband is at work and the girls in school, I end up having a few hours during the week for myself. I work out at the gym or meet some friends, so I really can't complain.

Our social life is fairly active. We have a few good friends that we get together with often. Our closest friends are Eddy and Samara. The men get along well and Samara and I have a lot of fun together. We share each other's secrets and have no problems discussing any marital problems we may be going through.

Eddy and Samara often spend the night at our house, in the spare bedroom. Sometimes she would borrow one of my nightgowns. I must admit, I would find it exciting seeing it on her. Lately, I have noticed that my husband is paying a bit more attention than normal to Samara, particularly when they sleep over.

There was one night when Samara wore a sexy silk nightgown, he could not take his eyes off her. I was a bit jealous at the time but made nothing of it. After that night, I started to understand my husband's interest. Every time Samara would undress in front of me, I would notice how sexy she looked.

She had full firm breasts (one size bigger than mine), small waist and lovely rounded hips. I have seen my husband grab or pinch her ass once or twice, but figured that if Samara didn't mind then there was no reason to be upset.

There was one time when the four of us were dancing, I actually grabbed Samara's ass, without her knowing it was me, just to see what my husband finds in doing that. I understood then why he was doing it. Her ass was firm and absolutely wonderful to grab.

One night when the four of us were going out, Samara asked me to help her put her necklace on. She was wearing a low-cut black dress with a bare back. As I stood behind her to buckle her necklace, my breasts accidentally brushed against her bare back. I could feel the blood rushing to my head as she turned her head and smiled at me very sexily. Nothing else out of the ordinary happened between us since then until a couple of months ago.

It all started one night when my husband and I had a romantic dinner after putting the girls to bed. We both drank a lot of wine with the meal, especially me. When we sat down on the couch to watch TV, the wine started taking its effect on my body, and before I knew it, I was playing with his cock.

When we decided to go to bed, my husband made a quick stop to the bathroom, so I undressed completely and laid on my stomach with my legs open. My husband always fancied my ass, so I figured I would give him something to look at.

As he came into the room and sat next to me on the bed, I felt some sticky warm liquid being poured on my back. I knew it was the massage oil from the cabinet in the bathroom. I decided to relax and enjoy the back rub that my husband had started to give me, looking forward to a good sexual session with him.

His hands were starting to explore my ass and he poured some more oil on it. I was now getting very excited with his touch and the wine. I did not think or even complain when he inserted his finger in my asshole. As a matter of fact, it actually felt good.

He pulled his finger out until only the tip was in my ass before pushing it all the way back in. He kept that up for a while before inserting a second finger in there. He was fucking me with his fingers and I was loving it. I knew that he was going to fuck me in the ass. He has always wanted to do that.

When he pulled his fingers out of my asshole, and helped me to my knees, I took a deep breath in anticipation. I felt the tip of his cock on my asshole, as he teasingly pushed forward. That felt good, but when he actually forced his cock into me, I almost screamed with pain. It felt like he was tearing me apart, splitting me in two. I could not tell him how painful it was as he was so excited.

Fortunately, once his cock head was in, he held it there for a few seconds, and I could feel the pain slowly disappearing. He then pushed his entire cock into my ass and I felt completely filled. I never felt anything like it before. It was wonderful. When he started fucking in and out of my ass, I was getting more excited with every stroke. I could not hold myself for very long and just let my first orgasm take me over.

After a few minutes on intense fucking, I felt his cock expand even bigger than normal, and I knew he was cumming. Spurt after spurt were deposited in my ass and I came again and again with every one.

Later that night when we were laying in bed, I could sense Mike drifting away, and I wondered what he was thinking about. My own thoughts lead to Samara, and I wondered what she would say if she knew what we have just done, or if she and Eddy do that as well. I was happy that my last thoughts before falling asleep were of Samara.

The next day, everything was normal. Mike went off to work and I dropped the girls to school. They were both invited to a birthday party that afternoon with Samara's kids. Samara and I agreed to come back to our house for the afternoon and spend the rest of the day there until it was time to pick up the kids.

As we sat there on the couch sipping our coffee, Samara asked me what we did the night before. I said that it was nothing out of the ordinary; dinner bed, the usual. For some reason, I could not look her in the eye when I replied. I think that I even blushed when I mentioned the bed.

She teasingly asked me to be more specific as she rested her hand on my knee. I slowly looked up and told her that we had done something very naughty, and that I would be too embarrassed to speak about it. That only made Samara even more persistent in asking for details. I briefly told her about our anal experience, and I could see her shiver with excitement, with every word I told her. She said that Eddy has been trying to get into her ass for some time but that she was afraid to try it.

"Wow, I can't believe you let Mike fuck you in the ass. Did it hurt?" Samara asked.

"A bit at the start when he inserted his big cock into my asshole, but after a few strokes all the pain went away and it felt wonderful." I hesitantly replied.

I could sense the excitement in Samara's voice as she asked "Tell me more. Did he cum in your ass?"

"Oh, yes. A lot." I replied.

Samara continued to seek more details and asked "How did that feel?"

I was now blushing strongly when I said "I can't describe how good it feels. With every load of cum he pumped into my ass, I had an orgasm. I could not stop cumming last night."

I could see that Samara was really excited. Her nipples were hard and clearly visible through her light summer dress. She had goosebumps all over her body. Her hand on my knee was shivering and rotating on my skin. As she looked in my eyes, her hand was moving up my thigh. She came closer to me, allowing her hand to crawl further up my thigh towards my pussy.

I had never done anything like this with another woman in my life. A million things were racing through my head. I was too excited and confused to ask her to stop. I wanted her to continue. I wanted to feel her naked body next to mine, her hand and mouth on my pussy. I wanted to taste her own pussy as well.

All my inhibitions were gone as I leaned and kissed her on the lips. She removed her hand from my thigh and we embraced and locked our mouths in a hot, passionate kiss. My tongue darted into her mouth and she sucked it like it was a small cock. Our hands were exploring each other's bodies.

Samara reached behind me and unzipped my dress. She slowly pulled it off my shoulders to expose my tits. She leaned forward and kissed me in the area between my breasts as her hands were busy on my back undoing the strap of my bra. In no time at all, my bra was off and her mouth was clamped on my left breast sucking it.

I reached down and felt my way under her dress, grabbing her ass and playing with her pussy. Samara pulled away from my tits, stood up, took my hand and helped me to my feet. My dress just dropped to the floor and I was standing next to her in my panties.

At that point, I noticed that the curtains were open, so I hurriedly pulled them shut, locked the main door and went back to the living room to find Samara standing in the middle of the room. Her dress was at her ankles on the floor and all she had on was a skimpy white bra and even skimpier white panties. She looked like a goddess and I could not wait to get to her.

As I walked towards her, she gave me the sexiest look I have ever seen from a woman. We embraced, and resumed our passionate kissing. This time it was my turn to reach behind Samara and undo her bra. When it fell to the floor, our tits touched for the first time and it sent shivers up my spine. I reached behind her and grabbed her ass through her panties, pulling her pussy closer to mine.

Samara's Story:

Our best friends are Mike and Rose. We have a very good relationship. Our kids are about the same age, Mike is a wonderful and thoughtful man. He is good with the kids, and is a lot of fun to be with. He and Rose seem to have a great relationship.

Recently though, I started to notice Mike look at me differently. I could feel his eyes undressing me whenever I walked around him. That did not really bother me. In fact I felt rather flattered. After all, Rose is a sexy, good-looking woman. So, for Mike to be attracted to me, was very boosting to my ego.

One night when we were sleeping over, I decided to test the limits of his interest. I intentionally wore a sexy, short nightgown and excessively swayed my hips every time I walked past him. I was very excited when I noticed the big bulge in his pants that night.

I like Rose. I find her extremely sexy. I have never fancied another woman, nor even considered a sexual relationship with one. But I could not help wonder what it would feel like to sleep with Rose.

Sometimes when we are alone in her bedroom and she is changing her clothes to go out, I look at her body in fascination. Her tits are a little smaller than mine, but very firm. Her ass is well-rounded and sticks out more than mine. I once heard that it was a sign of performing anal sex. I never gathered enough courage to ask Rose if that was true.

One night, Rose was helping me put a necklace on and I intentionally pushed my bare back against her to feel her breasts against me. I think she got embarrassed because she turned quite red in the face. I was really excited by her reaction.

I remember one night when the four of us were dancing, I felt a hand grab my ass. I knew right away that it wasn't Mike having the usual feel. It was a softer touch and actually stayed on my ass just a bit longer. I gathered that it was Rose, but did not say anything about it. I must admit though, that it excited the hell out of me to know that she did that.

A couple of months ago, our kids went to birthday party. Rose and I decided to spend the afternoon at her house. Rose was wearing a short navy blue dress that highlighted her beautiful legs. When she sat down on the couch, her dress was pulled up exposing even more of her legs.

I could not stop myself looking at the area between her upper thighs, hoping that she does not notice. We were sitting on the couch drinking coffee when the subject of sex was brought up (I think it was me who started asking about it).

Before I knew it, I was sitting really close to Rose, my hand on her thigh, and she was telling me that Mike had fucked her in the ass the night before. I was so excited, I could not stop shivering. I felt my pussy juices flowing freely between my legs. My panties were soaked.

Rose and I kissed passionately before we undressed. Seeing her naked body drove me crazy. It wasn't the first time that I see her out of her clothes, but the situation we were in at that time, made me see her in a completely different light.

Mike's Story:

I stood in the corridor leading to the living room watching my wife in a sixty-nine position with the woman I have been fantasising about for so long. This must be a dream, I thought to myself. I'll wake up in a minute and realise that I messed up the bed.

I rubbed my eyes, and when I opened them again, the women were still on the floor, hungrily lashing at each other's pussies. The moaning sounds they were making were driving me crazy with excitement. I felt my dick through my pants and it was hard as steel. Even harder than it was the night before.

I undid my button and zipper and let my pants drop to the floor. I reached into my boxers and started to stroke my extremely hard dick. I took my shoes, socks, shirt and boxers off in a hurry, trying to be as discreet and quiet as possible so as not to disturb the women and interrupt the show.

I stood completely naked stroking my cock next to the pile of clothes. I did not want to cum yet. This was too good to let it end that soon.

Laying down on the floor was my wife on her back, stark naked with her legs bent and wide open. Between them was Samara's head, busily working on her pussy. Samara was laying on top of my wife in a sixty-nine position. My wife's hands were on each of Samara's cheeks, spreading them, with her tongue buried deeply in her pussy.

Samara's asshole was perfectly exposed and looked deliciously inviting. I thought to myself that I must get in there one day... soon. The two ladies obviously had not noticed my presence, until I walked into the room with my hard cock in my hand.

Rose was the first to look up and see me. The look in her eyes changed from complete excitement to sheer fear and embarrassment. I looked at her gently and gestured to her that it was ok and to be quiet.

I knelt between Samara's legs and lowered my head towards her upturned ass. Rose just looked at me while continuing to fuck Samara's pussy with her tongue. I stuck my tongue out and licked Samara's asshole and immediately inserted my tongue into it. Samara screamed. She looked back to see me with my tongue buried in her ass while my wife's tongue in her pussy. She did not try to move or get up. She just stayed there and let Rose and I continue what we've started.

El_Fazee3
El_Fazee3
70 Followers
12