My First Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose and I were fucking Samara's orifices in unison with our tongues. We kept this up until I felt Samara's ass tense up around my tongue and I knew she was cumming. When Samara finished cumming and was relaxed again, I pulled my tongue out of her asshole, and my wife did the same with Samara's pussy. I raised myself and guided my cock into my wife's mouth while Samara remained on top of her.

As Rose was sucking my cock. I inserted two fingers in Samara's pussy and started to finger-fuck her. After a while, I pulled my cock out of my wife's mouth, and replaced the fingers I had in Samara's pussy with it. Samara screamed again as I pushed the entire length of my cock all the way into her pussy.

Rose stuck out her tongue and was licking my balls every time my cock went into Samara. Samara was getting really vocal now and was screaming with every stroke. I knew it wouldn't be long before she cums again.

Rose reached around Samara's hips and spread her cheeks for me to drive my cock even deeper into her pussy. After a few strokes like that, Rose inserted her middle finger into Samara's ass while I continued to fuck her pussy. I kept the rhythm up until I felt Samara cumming. She just collapsed after that on top of my wife.

I pulled my cock out of Samara's pussy, and my wife wiggled her way from underneath her. Rose laid on her back and invitingly spread her legs as far as she could. It was a sight no man could resist. I jumped on her and in a flash, my cock was completely buried in her pussy.

We were fucking hard when Samara got up and sat on Rose's face. Rose did not need an invitation to lick Samara's wet pussy, while I fucked hers. The girls were going crazy with the attention their pussies were getting. I was not in a much better shape either. I could feel the sperm filling up in my balls and knew it wouldn't be long before I cum.

Rose was the first to cum, as I heard her muffled screams through Samara's pussy. That is when I let go and started cumming too. Load after load were filling my wife's pussy. When I finally pulled my cock out, Samara reached down to my wife's pussy and licked it clean, swallowing every drop of cum, or pussy juice she could get into her mouth.

I rested on the couch for a couple of minutes, just watching the two women back in action on each other.

Samara was not wasting any time and she was on her hands and knees between Rose's legs licking her pussy and fucking her with her finger. Samara then took her finger out of my wife's pussy and slowly inserted it in her ass. I could see Rose's eyes bulge with surprise and excitement, and she moaned out loud. Samara went on doing to Rose with her finger what I had done with my cock only the night before.

Seeing Samara in that position and my wife's ass being plugged gave me an idea. My cock was quickly responding to the action on display in front of me. Without any warning, I got off the couch and got on my knees behind Samara's upturned ass. I slowly inserted my index finger in her asshole. Samara stopped eating my wife's pussy for a moment and looked back at me, winked and smiled.

I certainly did not need any further encouragement beyond that. I joined my middle finger in her asshole and started to fuck her with them. After a few strokes, I pulled my fingers out and her asshole remained open for a fraction of a second. I thought to my self that this is the moment I have been waiting for, for so long now.

I held my cock in my hand and directed it towards Samara's asshole. I placed the head at the entrance to her ass, and very gently pushed forward. Samara moaned, but did not try to move away. I pushed just a bit harder while holding her hips. I could feel her sphincter muscle give in as the head of my cock entered her. A loud and long moan escaped Samara's mouth as I drove the rest of my cock all the way home.

Samara's ass was so relaxed, she had no difficulty taking my cock in her asshole. In no time, I was busily fucking Samara in the ass with long and fast strokes.

I could not believe my luck. In two days I have fucked the asses of the two women I admire most. It was a dream come true. Samara was getting very verbal, telling me to fuck her ass harder and faster. I could not believe I was hearing this. Rose was getting very loud as well, holding Samara's head from behind and pulling it harder and closer into her pussy, all the while telling her to eat it, and fuck it.

At that point we were all approaching a group orgasm, and we all knew it. I thrust my cock into Samara's ass in one hard push and kept it there. My cock was gunning sperm in loads in her ass, and I was loving every second of it. Samara and Rose were cumming together then, shivering and screaming. I kept my cock in Samara's ass until it got limp and slipped out. Samara laughed and we all joined in.

Needless to say, it was now time to pick up the kids from the birthday party, and I was volunteered to that task. I had no idea what the women were up to while I was gone, but my imagination could not even match the reality of that afternoon.

Rose and I remained very good friends with Eddy and Samara (I don't think Eddy ever found out), but Rose, Samara and myself had a special relationship that no one else knew anything about. Our afternoon encounter was repeated many times, and I'm sure Rose and Samara kept each other busy whenever I was at work.

12