All Comments on 'My First Threesome Ch. 01'

by Cyanlot

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 12 years ago
Great!

Describing your feelings throughout made this a very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

Many woman can learn from this story how to control their man.. Once he sucks a dick, you have the upper hand. it is easier than many woman think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent!

for once a story that had believeable feelings from the characters. you managed to capture the conflicting emotions beautifully. nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nicely told story,

It felt so real to me as I had a slightly similar experience the diference being that I was the other man, and on the second meeting things went much further, hope it does for you.

dark gabledark gableover 12 years ago
Great story

Very enjoyable read. Hot, believable well done. Be SURE to write the next Chapter!

robguy1941robguy1941over 12 years ago
great story and well told.

A very believable and erotic story. Can't wait for chapter two.

Wife and I have shared many similar times. Looking forward to seeing where this leads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well Done! It makes me think I might be able to have the same thing.

What a well written story. For years I have fantasized about the thought of a threesome with my wife, as I am sure every man has. You added your fears and misgivings which made even more real. We sometimes engage the fantasy of another person in bed with us as we are making love. Whenever it happens, it's a fantasy man, never a woman that joins us. Could it really happen? Would I gave the same concerns if she said yes for real? Would she be thrilled to have me eat her combined creampie and urge me to suck his cock?

This story is so well written I was there watching, feeling what was happening, wishing I had been "forced" into those situations. Every husband and wife should read this story. I bet a lot more husbands would expose their bi sides.

This story is good enough to capture everyone's fantasies without a negative reaction. I think I'll leave it open on the computer and let her "find" it. Maybe it will give my wife ideas and I will be the one licking another man's cum from HER pussy and feeling a cock cumming in MY mouth. When she reads it I hope she likes it as much as I did.

I know that you put this in Gay Males to keep the assholes at bay, but even with the bisexual scenes, this is a Loving Wife in every way.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 12 years ago
Loved it

Well written and sexy. Thanks!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 12 years ago
One Man's Dream

Yes! One Man's Dream, even if he didn't realize it was His Dream. This fine story shows again that life happens even while you're waiting for something else. Thank the stars this wasn't posted as a Loving Wife story as most readers night assume from this 1st chapter. Please keep reading ... all you can. I will. You WILL enjoy the surprises - Oh so hot, and emotionally charged for gals ... and Guys.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 12 years ago
A MUST Read series. Superior Author

This first segment describes what has to be THE Classic Oral exhibition - a full, not too flowery instruction for a very sensual blow job. There was nothing nasty about this one, and one Any Straight Male could appreciate - receiving or giving. This is the guide for every male, and the mate who encourages him to understand the significance of respecting the male anatomy and his emotional needs.

TV_TyraTV_Tyraabout 12 years ago
Sonderfall Story

Very erotic and sensual, I enjoyed it immensely!

Thank you

curiousdreamer51curiousdreamer51over 11 years ago
My dream and my wish!

This story is so well written and so very sensual! This theme has crept into many of my dreams over the past several years. The dream always involves a man and woman couple. The woman embraces, supports and condones the male to male contact. I am very oral with my wife but seem to crave sucking a cock. Sometimes after she orgasms she slides her hand down and slides her thumb into my mouth. I enjoy the feeling and it makes me so horny!

jonjonz68jonjonz68about 11 years ago
Hot, well-written story

I loved these lines:

"I don't mean that he was some sort of altruist, doing both of us a favor out of the kindness of his heart. It was clear that his actions were motivated by another organ entirely."

That's just witty without overdoing it.

Oh, and, yea, I got stiff reading about the narrator sucking Ben's cock.

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
Cuckold finds the joys of bi sex.

Ben, I think has had bi sex with hubby and wife before. Loved the way cuckold went right to eating and cleaning her pussy. Then in the morning sucking Ben's cock. It was like he was born to eat hot thick fresh sperm. And cuckold enjoys it and will soon start craving more of it. And Ben being a top will want to sample cuckold's tight virgin pussy as well. To breed him. And his wife will enjoy seeing this. Don't forget this was ll his idea that the wife highjacked and is making it her own. Now that cuckold has clean pussy and sucked a man off in front of wife, he is trapped.

miklosfairmiklosfairover 8 years ago
Interesting.

I had some difficulty getting into the story, but once I did, it got very hot very quick. Looking forward to more stories of two guys doing the same woman.

blowitblowitabout 8 years ago
Oh yes please!

Lovely story and a scenario I would love to be a part of with my wife. The thought of her encouraging me to suck the man off is so hot.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Opening Pandora's (Lynn's) Box!

- Another stupid cucky is born! Now that Lynn has been allowed to kiss,suck,swallow,fuck,another guy,she'll start arranging for a steady diet of cum whether cucky's involved or not. She'll also make sure that Cucky gets plenty of cream pie,and swallows cream straight from the nozzle. ~ Next,Cucky will be taking it up the ass,while Lynn is made air-tight by the other big-dicked jig-a-boos.

~ A 4 for the hot sex,but dropped to a three as another marriage heads for a steady decline with Lynn finally losing all respect for Cucky.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Now you need to be fucked

Ok, your story was very hot, but now the next chapter, you need a good ass fucking, let him fill your ass with his cum. PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A very, very fine story. I gave it a 5- (& will read your other submissions).

Cyanlot has so skillfully incorporated the MM blow job into the story, that the MM bj looked like the most natural thing to do at that moment. That bj made the wife happy & it was even poetic in that context!

The tree-way threesome is the real thing!

I WISH THIS HAPPENED TO ME!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I see I made the first comment on this fine story back in 2011.

I went back to read the story again, and again had trouble not cumming while reading. Very, very sexy scenario, so well described. Love the creampie eating and snowballing, the cocksucking, the sleeping three in a bed, and particularly the loving wife.

Sadly, while all those things were a frequent part of my life back in 2011, menopause has ended my wife's interest in them. It's still great to remember through stories such as yours.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

northparkbinorthparkbialmost 5 years ago
Nicely done.

The packing and incipient awkwardness were very well done, and a lot more believable than a lot of stories. And as for those celebrating cuckoldry or anticipating anal sex ... to each his own. I liked this story as it was.

creampies4evercreampies4everover 4 years ago
Excellent Story

The story was well written as you did a great job of setting the stage for the threesome and your feelings as the events unfolded. I especially loved the scenes where you ate her creampie as a means to compensate for your inability to make her cum through intercourse. Speaking from experience women love to have their pussy eaten after a good fucking. It's both soothing and exhilarating and you had the added benefit of eating two pies. The last scene where Lynne gently guided her husband's head to Ben's cock is the stuff of fantasies. For many men all they need is a willing partner to encourage them to branch out into new experiences.

Sounding22Sounding22over 2 years ago

What I fine read, I really like how her sexual needs were the basis of the threesome.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

perfect, beautiful right down to the quite morning coffee, pastries, goodbyes and Lynn's idea for the rest of the day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My girlfriend and I did the same thing in college several times. We all had a great time in the tangle of our bodies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous