All Comments on 'My First Time'

by biman8527

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sounds plausible

If he was your best friend and you were cool with him being gay, it is only natural you would have your first time with him. Although I am curious, not sure if I would do the ass play until after my oral exams were complete. I would like to suck a cock, but not sure I can swallow. I would like my cock sucked, but not sure I could succeed at ass play. Good story.

69plus169plus1almost 11 years ago
Great First Story

keep them cumming, loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
that was me yrs ago

Im dripping bad at this moment after reading this, cause it sounds like me , something that I finally got to do , a few yrs ago. prior to the I had all the same feelings and wondering how or if I could ever fulfill Or could I go thru with it but when it did happen it was so wonderfull, and seemed so natural. Im 74 yrs old and still love the ladys but love a guy every chance I get. The feelling that another man knows how to please and receive is so true.Im so horny reading and telling my tale im going to put my new inflatable butt plug in and wait for my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
which is best...

I have been married 2 times,the first lasted,just a few years...This time almost 35....I will always remember,the first time a fucked a teen age friend...We always were hanging around together..We liked to roam the forrest,where we lived...While resting,on one of our trips,he ask,if I wanted to fuck him...He stood,and pulled off his shirt,pants,and underwear..Got one his hands,and knees...Told me to spit on my hard dick,and shove into his ass..I did as he ask...Never in my young life,had anything felt to tight,hot,and deep...After about 5 mins. fucking,him I unloaded a huge load of cum,deep inside his tight ass..I fucked him every day,until I left home and,moved away..!5 years later I returned,home..He found out I was back...He was married,so was I..I looked him up,made time to meet,together...After being with him.we stripped,and I fucked him again,his wife was at work...Fucked him every day I was there,which was,2 weeks...Made arrangement,to meet,the next time I was home...My dad called,about a month,after I returned home...Informed me my friend,passed away,a week,after I left..He was my first,and the best..Have fucked,many men sence then,too me it is his ass I am fucking....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story

very realistic. Many men are curious and in the right circumstances as in this story would take the plunge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loved it

it reminded me of my first time he was gay I was not but I wondered what it would be like to have sex with a man I asked him what it was like he said let me show you we got naked we were both hard then we went to the bedroom an laid in 69 way then he said I am going to suck you an you can suck me if you want to when he took me in his mouth it felt so good that I had to have him in my mouth it was my first time it was great now I love to suck cock

tuballcaintuballcainalmost 11 years ago
So true to life

A well written account and so true to life as I can voucher to

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Proof Read!

Good story, only ruined by several occurrences of the WRONG word being used that nonetheless would pass spell check. Before submitting anything, lay it aside for a while and the go through it completely as just a reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

Wish i had a gay friend to try it with

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
no one

great story, wish I had a gay friend to discretly try it with.

I have thought about it for a while just can't find the "right"

guy. I really just want to try being a complete sub, athe thought

of it makes me so hot, omg!

STARBLACKSTARBLACKalmost 8 years ago
great

did you return the favor? you need to get fucked to get the full experience

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous