All Comments on 'My First Time'

by ScotishGuy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69over 7 years ago
Thank you.

I loved your story, so sexy, loving, and tender. I'd love to find a room mate as you have described in your story.

vinewoodvinewoodover 7 years ago
You Will

Great exciting story - and you will definitely find lots of guys who want to fuck your hot pussy !!!!!!!! You want it so it will happen..............

dundeebi_guydundeebi_guyover 7 years ago
Loved it.

Reminds me a lot of my first gay sex, only it was an older gay couple that seduced me. I still think about the way I used lap up their spunk. This reminded me just how much I used to crave the taste of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved this story. I went to a nice men's gathering one afternoon. I saw two guys necking and playing with each other's cocks. I looked at both of them and got down on my knees and started sucking their socks alternating my sucking between their tools. I was sucking them in a room with about right or nine others watching me. After about fifteen minutes both guys came in my mouth and on my face. It was wonderful. Another guy came up and offered me his hard cock. I took his in my mouth, he must have been exited because after about two minutes he shot his load in my mouth. It was a great afternoon.

spickockspickockabout 2 months ago

Beautiful storey and well written.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous