My First Time

Story Info
The first gay experience I ever had.
3k words
4.43
35.3k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8incock
8incock
58 Followers

Let me start off by saying that I am a bi male. I love cock but also get completely turned on by a sexy woman. There are some days where all I can think about is getting fucked by a hot bear type guy. And on other days I can't wait to fuck my girl and lick her pussy.

This story is from when I was eighteen and considered myself straight. Back then I never found any guy hot or even good looking.

When I was young I would go hunting with my mom's boyfriend. He was a wealthy German guy who made his money in manufacturing. He was part owner of a house in the mountains with another of his German buddies. In the winter during deer season there were around 10-12 other German guys who would stay at the house and hunt. In addition to hunting there was plenty of drinking and eating as well.

The house was just a shell. There were bedrooms, each with several beds, the kitchen where most of the guys would hang out and drink and another room with just a sofa and table. Everything else had been stolen by the locals over the years. They knew there was no risk since most of the year the property was vacant. No TV, nothing hanging on the walls, nothing. Just a place for the guys to hang in between hunts. It was on a road with only one other house in view.

Each of the guys would chip in to cover their stay and food etc. Although some of them were wealthy each had earned their living with their hands and through hard work. None of them had office jobs. Often they would be talking in German and I had no idea what they were talking about. I was the only young one in the bunch as most were in their late forties or even early fifties.

For as long as I can remember I have always been a very sexual person. Every night I would be so horny and couldn't wait to get into my bed so I could jerk off. I'd zip into my sleeping bag on the bed and get naked and enjoy my body. Most nights there were other guys sleeping in the beds close by. And usually they would snore so I knew they were sleeping and didn't have to worry about any of them noticing what I was doing.

From when I was young I was always horny and needed to masturbate daily. Then add in the booze and it only made me that much more uninhibited.

One particular night I had been stroking for around 15 minutes and then Buvi came stumbling into the room. He was one of the older guys, around 5' 10 and a little over weight with a scruffy unshaven look all of the time. I was surprised since he had been sleeping in another room and both of the other guys in my room were already asleep.

As he was stumbling around in the room and mumbling to himself I realized he was so drunk he thought he went to his room. My sleeping bag was unzipped since I was feeling especially horny that night. I barely had myself covered when I was jerking and quickly covered myself when he came in. It was completely dark in the room (just some light coming in from the hallway light) but I could tell he was standing beside my bed and taking his clothes off. When he was naked except for his boxers he climbed into my bed. I was so nervous and had no idea what was going on. There I was totally naked with this guy now lying next to me. I had no idea what he was mumbling since he was one of the guys who only spoke German.

While I was scared and had no idea what was happening, my cock was still as hard as a rock from my hot jerk session. I lay there completely still and Buvi began to touch me, slowly rubbing his hands on my body. My eyes were open wide and my heart was racing. I remained completely still. Then as his hand brushed my pubic hair I let out a slight whimper and began to realize my body wanted more and did not want him to stop.

I was lying on my back and he was on his side facing me. His hand lightly brushed up and down my body from my bush up to my nipples. He tweaked my nipples rolling them in his big fingers and the next thing I knew he was nibbling on my ear.

I had no idea what was happening. After all I was young, and a virgin, and there was a fifty something year old guy practically naked in bed with me. What I did know was I loved the way his touch felt. As he was nibbling on me I noticed I pushed aside the sleeping bag that had been covering my naked body and my legs had splayed open somewhat as a result of his touch.

I quickly realized he must have been so drunk he had no idea where he was or what he was doing. That thought helped me relax somewhat as his hand drifted from my nipples down toward my cock. My hands had been by my side since he came into the room and by now my cock was aching to be touched again.

This time his hand didn't stop at my bush but continued down as he took a firm grasp of my swollen cock. He was still mumbling in German but now said slut a few times mixed in.

My mind raced and I was ready for anything.

His hands were large, almost swollen, and rough. But somehow my body and cock craved for more of his touch. Initially he just gripped me near the base and tugged slightly without sliding up and down.

Then he just rolled onto his back and drifted off to sleep. Fuck I couldn't believe what was happening. I'm laying here naked willing to let him do anything and he's so drunk he falls asleep. I wasn't sure what to do next so I just laid there very still at first. After a while laying there with my throbbing cock wanting to be touched I couldn't take it any longer. I started jerking again with him still in the bed. As I started to get into it, having him so close he was touching me was such a turn on. I wasn't scared since he seemed so drunk I didn't think he would wake up. I actually draped one of my legs over his without even realizing it since I was so caught up with lust. It didn't take long and my legs and feet began to twitch as I started shooting cum all over myself.

I got out of bed, grabbed my sleeping bag and headed downstairs to the couch. As I laid there completely spent my head was still spinning with what happened and soon I fell asleep.

The next morning was below zero outside so I was in no rush to go hunt. I went to the kitchen to grab some coffee and only Richard was still around. All of the other guys had left out already to hunt.

He was looking at me kind of weird. My heart began to race since he was one of the other guys who were asleep in the room, or at least I thought he was asleep.

I left the kitchen to go to the bathroom and he followed me. He closed the door behind us and took out his cock. He said he wanted a blow job and pushed at my shoulders to push me onto my knees in front of him. He said he saw me last night climb into bed with Buvi and jerk off next to him while he slept.

I tried to explain what happened before he woke and saw that but it was no use. And I didn't put up much of a fight either. I had fantasized about sucking a cock before and now I had a hairy one dangling inches from my face.

I told him I never did that before and he said not to worry he would instruct me. He then had me get naked and squat in front of him. Next he said to start by just kissing it all over. It jumped at my first kiss and started to grow. I was so nervous but that didn't stop my cock from being rock hard already.

I felt as though I was in a trance as I listened to his voice and did everything he asked. First just kisses, then licks, then taking him into my mouth. I started to relax a bit and really get into it just as he had me slide my hand over it in front of my mouth as I sucked. My other hand was grabbing behind his leg to steady myself. He was driving into me somewhat now and talking dirty. I didn't know how long he was going to last since I never did this before. I loved how I felt being dominated like that and looking up at him as he started to fuck my face. He had pushed my hand away that was sliding on his cock and now had my head gripped firmly as he fucked my mouth. He was telling me how to relax my jaw and throat so he could fuck me better. He grew to be about 6 inches and was very hairy. And his bush had a strong musky smell.

I was gagging and a lot of saliva had been dripping from my mouth as he fucked it and was now on my chest and running down onto my cock. I began stroking myself as he started to face fuck me very forcefully. He kept telling me what a little horny boy I was and how turned on he got watching me jerk in the bed the night before. Occasionally he would slow his pace and withdraw his cock from my mouth. He had my head gripped firmly so I couldn't move closer to get it back in my mouth. I remember it pointing at me just inches away from my lips and how badly I wanted to start sucking it and getting face fucked again. I couldn't believe how horny this was getting me.

I rubbed the saliva on my chest and was stroking my throbbing cock as he was now fully assaulting my face, pounding into me with great force and speed. My eyes rolled back into my head as I relaxed my jaw and face like he was telling me to. As soon as he said he was going to cum in my throat my cock erupted, shooting cum everywhere. Before my cock was done pumping Richard grunted and was now as deep into my throat as he could get. My nose was buried in his pubic hair as he shot his load down my throat. Holy fuck I thought as we were both panting heavily after he pulled out of me. What the fuck just happened? Am I a faggot? Why did getting face fucked like that turn me on so much? I love sexy girls but this was so hot.

My mind raced as Richard just got dressed, said thanks boy, and walked out.

I went and had a few shots of whiskey to help myself settle down then went to lie down.

Later that night when all the guys were around eating dinner and drinking everything was normal as if nothing had happened. Richard was acting normal and laughing and drinking like always. I on the other hand could not think normally and kept thinking about what he did to me. What was most surprising to me was I wanted more. I wanted to suck him more. I wanted him holding my head firmly again using my mouth like a pussy. I wanted more of his cum shooting into my throat. What was happening to me I kept thinking.

That night all of the guys were going to a bar in the small town about twenty minutes away. I couldn't go since I wasn't old enough so I planned on getting naked and jerking my cock all night.

I was in the other room when I heard Richard telling them that he was going to meet up with them a little later. He said he wanted to take a short nap and then he would catch up to them. When I heard this I was hoping he was lying to them and that the real reason he was staying behind was so he could make me do stuff with him naked again.

I didn't have to wait long for my wish to come true. After the guys left I went to the bedroom to see what Richard was doing and if he really was just going to take a nap.

He was in his bed under the covers when I first got there. I walked by and went over to my bed across the room. I couldn't believe what I was doing but I stood next to my bed and started taking off my clothes. I never did this out in the open like that even when I was the only one in the room. I always got naked after zipping myself into my sleeping bag.

I was super horny and wanted him to make me do stuff again. To make me feel like I did when he face fucked me earlier that day.

I couldn't tell if he was sleeping when I walked by. And now I'm standing there totally naked and horny as fuck. I decided to pretend to be looking through my suitcase that was on the floor and tried making a little noise as I did.

Suddenly I heard him say very loudly "what are you doing boy" as he sat up in bed. When he saw I was naked he jumped out of his bed. He only had boxers on and was now walking toward me.

I was squatting in front of my suitcase and stood to face him. He asked why I was naked and I just stood there too scared to answer. He asked if I enjoyed sucking his cock. I still remained silent. And then he asked if I wanted to do it again. He kept asking over and over and finally I nodded my head very slightly up and down.

He then pushed me very forcefully and I fell back onto the bed. He said I would get to suck it again but not yet. With that he grabbed my legs, forcing them open, and pushed my knees up to my shoulders. He said he was going to lick my boy pussy.

I had seen porn where guys licked girls there but never wanted it or thought about someone doing it to me.

I tried to relax as his tongue made first contact with my hole. I remember his nose nudging my balls as he licked at my hole. I jumped a little when I felt his finger now probing. He was stroking my cock now as he licked and probed and soon I was pushing into his finger as it touched my hole.

When he noticed he used it to tease me, pushing at my anus only to pull away as I pushed back toward it. Again I couldn't believe what I was thinking and doing. I now wanted him to finger fuck my ass. I was, or more accurately, he was tuning me into a total faggot and I loved how it felt.

He was turning me on so much the way he slid his fingers over my hairy hole. Pressing at my entrance then pulling away. Sometimes pressing more and getting me to think this time it would slide in but no, he wouldn't give it to me.

Next he went back to tonguing me. This time he was forcing his tongue into me and all I could do was whimper with each thrust of his tongue. My hips were thrusting back toward him and his tongue and I was in total ecstasy at this point. He started saying he was going to fuck me and immediately I nodded yes and said please sir.

With that he brought his lips to mine and started kissing me. The way his lips smelled after tonguing me was pushing me further over the edge. He broke his lips away just long enough to tell me to relax and let him do it to me. I was breathless at this point and just sort of made a noise like uh-huh.

He stayed locked onto my lips kissing me as I felt the head of his cock pressing into me. I wasn't scared since this felt so natural and so right. I was very wet from his saliva and it took some time but finally he started sliding into me. First the head entered me and he was looking directly in my eyes now. Then sliding inch by inch until I felt his bush brush against my balls.

Knowing I was able to take his full length inside me helped to relax even more and I loved being his pussy hole. He started to move in and out and lifted his body up off me somewhat so he could grab my rock hard cock.

Now sliding in and out of me and jerking me I came so quickly and his face started to get funny too and he pulled out and began shooting his cum onto mine.

He leaned in, kissed my lips, said thanks boy and went to shower. And then he left to meet up with the others.

I just laid there, my hole felt used and strange after my first time getting fucked. I was no longer wondering what the fuck it was I was doing and now knew. I was definitely bi.

8incock
8incock
58 Followers