Seduced into First-Time Gay Sex

Story Info
I am sucked into gay sex with my friends after a party.
8k words
4.73
143.9k
171
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JJ79cbab
JJ79cbab
152 Followers

How did I get here? How did I end up sitting on a couch watching my two best friends fucking like crazy on the bed in front me? My Two best *male* friends, just to be clear. And boy, was it hot.

Tristan was on all fours and Mark was pounding his ass hard and... No. I'm getting ahead of myself, let me start from the beginning.

My name is Jay and I'm straight. Completely and totally... OK, mostly straight. I don't find men attractive if that's what your thinking, but I have thought about what it would be like. In some of my loneliest moments, I have touched myself, trying to imagine what it would be like to pleasure and be pleasured by, another man. I never paid it much mind, just an abstract fantasy that would turn me on every once in a while.

I had known Tristan and Mark for a long time. They were a steady couple and I was never one for homophobia, they were just great guys to hang out with. We'd go out, get drunk and they would laugh at my pitiful attempts to impress the ladies. Sometimes I got lucky but invariably I'd end up sleeping in their spare room. I never heard anything from them, but my imagination would run wild, and that's when I would reach down between my legs and imagine it was some other hand touching me, and not a woman's.

I didn't tend to pay much attention to whether a guy was good looking or not, except maybe in that twinge of jealousy when I saw them with a hot girl, but these guys were good looking. Mark was blond and blue eyed, very stereotypical, but quick to smile and never arrogant. He liked to talk. Tristan was quieter, with dark, curly locks, but could fix you with an intense look that could make anyone feel he was more than just undressing you with his eyes.

I asked them about "it" once, when I was particularly horny and feeling brave. We were sitting on their sofa, channel hopping after a good but fruitless night on the town. "What's it like, sex with a man?" I blurted out, already feeling a blush rising through my face.

They shared a Look before Mark sidled up to me and put his arm round my shoulders.

"It's the most amazing thing you can experience. Touching another man's penis, licking it, the first time you let it slide between your lips, words can't describe."

My breathing got faster and I shifted uncomfortably but Mark didn't stop.

"You know that sense of achievement when a make a girl cum?". I nodded. "It's even better with a man. You get a delicious, salty reward with it". He very subtly licked his top lip, but I noticed.

"Once you've sucked your first cock, tasted another man, you'll never want to go back. You'll be hooked. I know I was."

"Me too" chimed in Tristan.

"And my god, the first time you sit on that cock, the first time you give yourself over entirely to a man, you open yourself up to a whole new world... But these are just words. They only way to know is to try it for yourself." he finished with a wink and moved away from me.

"I can't imagine what it's like with a woman... she can't be *inside* you" he shook his head and laughed, breaking the tension a little.

I was trembling, and looked away back to the TV and the conversation moved on. But that night, all alone, I thought about what Mark had said and came like flood.

A few weeks later we decided to head out to a new club that had opened. I was tired and didn't really feel like it, but Mark and Tristan reasoned that there would be a lot of hot girls in skimpy outfits.

"Besides, " Tristan said quietly "We've got something that will... perk you up"

Now, you might think that I'm stupid for not asking what it was that they gave me. And you'd be right. But it wasn't the first time we'd taken stuff together and I just assumed I knew what it was. It didn't even occur to me to ask what was in the little white pill when I swallowed it.

Whatever it is, certainly perked me up and the club was everything that was promised. I chatted to a few hot girls during the night but didn't get anything except an uncomfortable feeling in my shorts because those outfits sure were skimpy and the pill was making me feel doubly horny.

Predictably, Mark and Tristan invited me backs to theirs afterwards, and still feeling "perky" I didn't want the night to end just yet. We jumped in a cab, me in the front and the boys in the back. I glanced over my shoulder and they had started making out a bit, nothing heavy but hands were wandering. The horny feeling intensified and it was all I could do not to start rubbing myself. The driver was a total professional though, I assumed he'd seen a lot more than that in his time.

We got in, grabbed some beers and put on the TV. Nut no-one was interested in watching. Mark and Tristan were back at it in no time and in the confines of their own home, they weren't holding back. Their heads were locked together, mouths open, tongues swirling and fighting. Mark had his hand up Tristan's T-Shirt, while Tristan was firmly massaging Mark's cock through his shorts. I'd occasionally seen them get horny before in front of me but I always pretended not notice. This time I just sat there and stared.

It must be the pill I thought. I was just incredibly horny and felt no shame in watching the live gay porn show unfolding in front of me. My hand reflexively moved to my own erection and began to rub. I was worried they might see but they were pretty in to it. I knew I should stop but couldn't. All I could think about was getting myself alone and jacking off like a superhero thinking about these two guys.

Eventually they broke off and my hand was instantly somewhere else. They glanced at me a bit sheepishly.

"Sorry Jay, we got a bit carried away" breathed Tristan.

"I think we're going to head to bed" said Mark, also a little breathlessly, as they got up and walked to their room, holding hands.

Mark turned as they reached the door. "The spare bed's all made up, unless..." His eyes moved down to my bulge.

"Unless what?"

"Unless you want to watch"

I was stunned, left speechless. I'm glad he said "watch", I would have run a mile if he'd said "join us". Looking back, I realize he had chosen his words carefully.

I was being invited to watch some private sex show, with just men. Men who, to be fair, looked after their bodies and were pretty damn attractive when it came down to it. I felt a thrill. This *wasn't* porn, this was two guys in love, who knew how to pleasure each other. It would be, more intimate, more...sexy. And I could see it first hand if I wanted to.

It's the pill, I thought again. They've given me something that has sent my libido into overdrive. I was being roofied. How could I refuse?

And so, without another word, I followed them into the bedroom.

It was a large room, with a TV and a couch along one wall. I settled down on it to watch the scene unfold as the boys, standing next to the bed, embraced. The lights were on, dimmed, but still enough that I could see everything.

Mark and Tristan did a good job of pretending I wasn't even there. They started kissing again, increasing in urgency as they got into it. Then the clothes started coming off. Slowly and with practiced care, they revealed their bodies to each other, and to me.

The T-Shirts came off first, revealing their firm chests and abs. They were both slim and not heavily built just toned the right amount. I checked myself and wondered what "the right amount" meant, but I quickly lost interest in my own thoughts as Mark's mouth wandered slowly down Tristan's neck and latched onto a nipple.

Tristan groaned, which was good as it masked the small moan that escaped my mouth unbidden. I was back to touching myself and didn't really care now if they saw me. Without realizing it, I had crossed a big line walking into that room and the lines only got smaller and easier to cross from here on in.

While Mark was busy sucking, licking and gently biting Tristan's nipples, his hand were equally busy, removing Tristan's pants. They were kicked off and I held my breath. Instead of ripping off has briefs, which I was silently begging Mark to do, he grabbed the bulge and squeezed hard. He then lowered himself onto his knees.

He teased his lover, kissing through the fabric and playing with the ass too. I almost shouted "pull them off!!". I really wanted to see Tristan's erect penis. Of course I'd seen plenty of hard porno cocks, but this was real. Even though I was just watching, I couldn't pretend I was a passive observer. I was the horny voyeur, inextricably linked to the scene unfolding before my eyes.

Still kissing and licking the fabric, Mark hooked his hands around the briefs and they were lowered with tantalizing slowness.

It wasn't some sort of pornstar-monster-dick, it was 7" long, cut, not girthy but not slender either. Just... normal I guess. But fuck me, I was turned on by the sight of it. I was now sharing a room with a man who was naked and very definitely aroused. It was hot, I felt hot. Without even realizing it, my T-shirt was off and I was running and hand up and down my body while squeezing my dick through my jeans.

Mark paused, admiring his lover even though they must have done this a thousand times. Then, sticking out his tongue, he drew it slowly from Tristan's balls, up to the tip, collecting a small amount of precum along the way. Mark took it into his mouth and I desperately wondered about the taste as I saw him swallow.

Still pretending that I wasn't even there, Mark opened his mouth and took just the head of Tristan's penis into his mouth. As he sucked gently, has hands gently moved up and down Tristan's muscular ass cheeks. Tristan's head was thrown back, his mouth open. He was being expertly teased and was clearly loving it. I was loving it too, imagining standing there while a hot guy sucked my dick and played with my ass. For the first time, my hand slid under my jeans.

Mark paused his sucking to lick the fingers on his left hand before diving fully onto Tristan's cock. His left hand disappeared Tristan's hip. I couldn't see what he was doing but I could imagine. That hand was more than just rubbing that ass now. I had never engaged in ass play with a girl before, but only because they weren't into it. I'd jerked off to plenty of anal videos before, and now something was happening in front of me and I couldn't even see it! I adjusted my position on the sofa, too scared to leave, too excited to sit still. I couldn't really see what was happening, but I could see the gentle rocking of a knuckle and I knew Tristan was being penetrated.

Tristan looked like he was about to cum. His head flung back, his curly hair hanging down, one hand running lovingly through Mark's hair, the other clutching at his own chest. Suddenly, Mark retracted eliciting a frustrated growl from Tristan. Mark just grinned and pushed Tristan down onto the bed, straddling and kissing him deeply and intensely. I was so weird, watching two men kiss, not just sexually, but lovingly. They were just so into the intimacy of it, I really felt like I should just creep out and leave them too it.

Yeah, right. I was glued to that couch and you couldn't have paid me to leave. I had to watch this show to its conclusion. Anyway, Mark had jumped back up and was now stripping down quickly and I had to see him, all of him. This was no striptease, this was a "clothes are getting in the way" moment. His shorts and briefs came off together and his rock hard penis was suddenly there, a feast for my eyes. Like Tristan's, it was not monstrous, but definitely bigger, uncut and that excited me for some reason. Thinking back, I knew I was too far gone and the fact I had the opportunity to try both types in one go is what nearly caused my cock to explode there and then.

Either way, I withdrew my hand and tried to take a deep breath. Mark threw himself onto Tristan and the kissed again while rubbing their cocks together. Mark then slid up and Tristan bent down to get that gorgeous cock into his mouth.

I couldn't figure it out. Was one a top and the other a bottom? They bothed just seemed to enjoy each other's bodies. Were such definitions even meaningful when you had two penises, two mouths and two anuses?

I was hot, I was sweating slightly. My jeans felt tight and uncomfortable. It made sense for them to come off. If I was going to stay on this couch, I might as well feel comfortable, right? Right?

Tristan didn't suck Mark for long. The goal wasn't to push him to orgasm. Not yet. He pulled away and writhed onto his stomach, Mark still on top. A biiig tube of lube materialized from somewhere and I realized this was it. They really weren't going to stop. The real down and dirty was about to happen before my eyes. Neither of them had made eye contact of given any indication that I was there. I really felt like a fly on the wall.

Mark didn't start with the lube, oh no. They were doing *everything* tonight. Mark's mouth descended on Tristan's anus, licking furiously, getting it nice and wet. I had watched girls do it to each other in porn but had never been bothered watching a girl do it to a guy for some reason. This was different. Oh so different. It was such an intimate act of lovemaking, and I was only a few feet away, watching that tongue extend and flick and Tristan raised his ass to meet it.

Then came the lube, applied heavily. Mark worked it in with his fingers, slowly and carefully preparing his lover. This was it. If I didn't leave now, there would be no reason to leave in 30 seconds. I didn't even get beyond the mild contemplation. My mind was in a different place, almost out of my control. I had to see this, to be a witness to this act, to know what it was for two men to engage in anal sex.

Tristan raised himself onto all fours, sticking out his shiny ass for Mark to do with whatever he wanted.

And what he wanted, he got.

He edged himself closer to Tristan's behind and began to push forward. At this angle, I couldn't really see Mark's penis, or what it was doing. I felt frustrated and moved around the couch, craning my neck to see. I knew Mark was inside Tristan by the guttural moan that came from Tristan's throat. There was a pause, then Mark pushed forward again. This went on for a couple of minutes, pause and push, pause and push. Mark was really being gentle with his lover. But I still couldn't see.

I was torn between leaving the couch, which was some sort of safe zone, and getting a proper look at the action. Mark's head moved backwards as his pace began to quicken and I knew I just had to see.

And so we reach the beginning of my story, with me watching my best friends fucking and obviously loving it. Damn that pill for making me so horny that even gay sex was a turn on!

Underpants still on, I slid off the couch and entered the no-mans-land between it and the bed, circling round to get a better view. Finally I could see it. Mark's beautiful cock (yes I deliberately chose this word to describe his penis) was sliding in and out of Tristan's willing anus and Tristan was loving it. How could a man enjoy that? Being fucked like a woman? It was a sexist thought I realised, women enjoyed sex, they enjoyed men inside them, why couldn't a man love having another man inside him?

It was not lost on me that I had asked this question before. What was it like to have sex with another man? To be fair, it looked pretty fucking good, they way Tristan was writhing and moaning while being pummeled. I knew I had to get closer, I needed to see this.

I made to climb onto the bed for a closer look. For the first time since we had entered the bedroom, my presence was acknowledged. Mark slowed his thrusting, looked at me and said "if you get on this bed, there is no going back. You won't get away with just watching, you'll be a part of this". I understood the words, I knew their meaning, but I just had to see it. I had to see that rock-hard penis, disappearing inside another man's hot anus. I just couldn't imagine leaving at that point no matter what happened next.

I climbed onto the bed. I told myself that the pill made me do it, I was too horny to resist, and I felt OK with it.

Mark sped up again, plowing Tristan who was moaning with each hard thrust. Mark was grunting with the exertion and the sound mixed with the smell of male sweat and sex turned me on even more. I got in close, like *real* close, so I could see the action and hear it too. Mark's balls were slapping against Tristan's ass cheeks. I hadn't paid attention to either of their balls until this moment but that sight and sound excited me. Mark's cum was in there, boiling and desperate for release. They suddenly looked sexual to me, appetizing and dying to be licked and sucked.

I got closer to the action, bringing my face mere inches away from the hotness of their coupling. Here I was, on the bed, pretty well told I was fucked (literally) from here on in, what could I possible have to lose?

There was a gap between Tristan's feet and Mark's knees. I eased my head between them, trying to get as close as possible to see what was happening. It was glorious. Mark's hot, hard and big penis, disappearing and reappearing from the tight anus of another man, his balls hitting Tristan's ass cheeks with every thrust. It should have seemed weird and alien to an alleged straight guy, but this was clearly an expression of love and desire between two people that couldn't be denied.

I had to be a part of this. So many one night stands (but not nearly enough), so many beautiful women had come and gone (literally), I was overcome by an intense jealously of this couple who were made for each other. It didn't matter that they were both guys, they loved each other and loved having sex with each other to boot.

Without another thought, my tongue extended to brush Mark's balls as they passed me by. Almost immediately, Mark and Tristan stopped and turned to me on the bed.

"Are you sure about this?" said Mark. "This is your last chance. If you stay, you are ours. We will use your body to pleasure ours. Everything we want, you will do. Everything." he emphasized the last word carefully. I really had no idea what "everything" meant, but I just knew I couldn't back out now, I was too horny and I had to know. What *was* sex with another man (or men) like? Was it as good as it looked?

"I'll do anything you want." I told them. "I'll do everything. I need to know".

"OK, then kiss me" said Mark.

I sheepishly leaned in and pecked him on the mouth. It felt weird. Then he gently slipped his hand round the back of my neck and pulled me in for a deep, sensual kiss. Tristan kissed my neck urgently. Mark's tongue forced it's way into my mouth, and I couldn't help but think that it had recently been covered in Tristan's precum. Could I taste it? No. But I knew it was there, now in my mouth and oh boy I was turned on.

I really, truly knew that what I had said was absolutely honest. If I was willing to kiss a mouth and taste a tongue that had so recently been wrapped around a penis, then I could do anything.

Mark and Tristan swapped, Mark kissing my neck and Tristan kissing my mouth. What the hell was I doing? I had been totally sucked into male on male sex all because of some horny pill? I couldn't rationalize it but I quickly realized I didn't care. These guys were expert kissers and great at touching the parts of me that got me going. Mouth, neck, nipples, they were all over it.

"Take them off" came the order from Mark. I still had my briefs on. If there was a last chance to back out, they were giving it to me right now. But I didn't hesitate. I was naked in a flash, my hard cock springing out in front of me. I wasn't ashamed in their presence. Hot, hard and thick, I knew a few women who had complemented my cock in the past and I felt I could compete with Tristan but not quite with Mark who was truly impressive, without being ridiculous.

JJ79cbab
JJ79cbab
152 Followers