My First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're really getting into this baby." Jessica teased, "It's a good thing you stayed a virgin for so long or else you'd probably be a total slut by now." Amy's body jerked at those words, her hips bucking against Jessica's busy fingers. She wasn't wrong. Amy had known that for a long time. Her ripe young body was boiling over with lust. It was only a matter of time before someone took advantage of that - before they let the genie out of the bottle.

"Ohhhh.. Fuck!" Amy groaned, her lustful noises getting louder as she got closer. "Mmmmm... mmmmm... Please..." She could see people leaving the house now as the police were starting to disperse the party and send people home . In a couple minute's people would be here. They might even be able to hear her already. That terrible thought only turned her on further though.

Jessica redoubled her efforts to make her lover cum. She bit her earlobe, pinched her nipple with her free hand, and after a quick dip down to lubricate her fingers, she started to play with Amy's clit even more roughly. Amy didn't so much experience as endure what was happening to her. All the thoughts were a jumble in her head. She'd gotten high, she'd almost been molested by a man she didn't know, and now a woman that was basically a stranger was just about to make her cum in a public park. Amy brought her hand to her mouth, biting the knuckle of her right pointer finger to try to mute the moans that she could neither stop nor control.

When Jessica had started playing with her cunt, Amy was already wet, but it had now become a flood, literally and figuratively. She was drowning in the pleasure at the same time she watched knots of people in twos and threes slowly closing the distance between them. "Ahhhh... mmmm... I'm..." Amy stammered before she was swept beneath the current. Thanks to a death grip on the ladder and Jessica pressed against her, Amy didn't fall as her body went numb and started to spasm, but it was a close thing. It was a dozen beats of her heart seconds before she could stand on her own two feet again.

Jessica held her for a moment before pulling her away from the playground equipment, sitting down on a bench hidden in a grove of trees, where the people that had gotten only a few dozen feet away would be less likely to see them. At this moment Amy didn't care about that though. She laid her head on Jessica's shoulder, her chest still heaving as she came down from the first real orgasm of her life. Up until now she'd thought she was making herself cum to dirty stories a few nights a week, but if she could feel this good, then she'd clearly been doing it wrong. They enjoyed the quiet moment together until Amy finally asked, "Does it always feel that good?"

"Why don't you come over to my Dad's place when he's at work, and you can see for yourself." Jessica answered. Amy could hear the smile on the girl's face even if she couldn't see it.

"I'd like that," Amy murmured, surprised that she meant it. Maybe tomorrow she'd get cold feet and pretend that this never happened, but for tonight she couldn't think of anything she would rather do.

They sat there for almost an hour, kissing occasionally while Amy came down from her brief exposure to marajuna. Once she got sober she worried about the smell, and Jessica responded by lighting up a cigarette to cover it up. The kisses didn't taste quite as good after that, but Amy thought the sentiment was very sweet. Eventually they both went home, and Amy's parents were none the wiser about her adventures.

On Monday Amy had to endure Riley's version of events from the party, and how she barely got dressed before they kicked everyone out several times, which was fine. While she was busy being the center of attention, no one was asking Amy why she was being so quiet, or why she had a dumb smile on her face. Riley's story didn't matter. School didn't matter. None of it did. All that mattered was that on Thursday after school she was going over to Jessica's place to learn even more about her body. Maybe this time if she was brave enough she'd try to make Jessica feel good too...

12