All Comments on 'My First Time'

by abusedslave

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Buckets...

I came buckets.

The end

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Buckets...

I came buckets.

The end

burnie4434burnie4434over 10 years ago

As much as I love sucking cocks and getting fucked, I don't think I could take as man as this guy did. Hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Real nice

I wish that Was me.I would love to suck their cocks and get fucked by all them.plus I don't blame him for staying there.All the cocks you want.Who wouldn't want to stay.That's why I love cock so much.especially swallowing all that come.plus getting some black cock to.I'm loving it.I wish that I could suck someone who wants there cock sucked now.I know that there a lot of men who want to be sucked by a man.even husbands want to have there cocks sucked by a man.

mouth4umouth4ualmost 8 years ago
I love abuse by older men

When I was in college I often hitchhiked and one day was picked up by an older man in his 70's. He started talking about sex and I told him about the orgies I would often go to. After a short time he pulled off the road and into some woods. He said He needed me to suck his cock after hearing my stories, so I leaned over and sucked his cock until he came in my mouth. I had never done that before but I loved the feeling of a cock in my mouth so we started having a regular thing of meeting him and doing whatever he told me to do. I no longer see him but always look for older men to suck off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story made me so horny. It my ultimate fantasy to be used like that I love being a cock slave

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous