My First Time (And a Few More)

Story Info
My first time while in the Army.
2.5k words
4.31
14.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After high school I went to junior college right after that. I piddled around for about a year trying to find myself. II decided to take one semester off.

After missing a semester, I got my draft notice from the US Army, So I put my education on hold and went to serve.

I reported to basic training in California. Here I am with a whole bunch of high testosterone newbies trying to acclimate to this new army lifestyle.

Our housing was in a barracks in a large room called a bay, with 10 double bunks in a row on each side of the bay with a large open area in the center.

I was assigned a lower bunk and I had another guy bunking above me.

Showering was interesting as all types of brown men and black men and white men in the showers together scrubbing down, and of course everybody discreetly try to check out the other guys package.

I had a little shriveled little uncut cock, looking more like a skin tag, and some black guys looked at me and kind of chuckled.

Some of them possessed, what is popularly known in contemporary vernacular as "BBC's"

I looked at their giant cocks hanging down about 8 inches or more and thought to myself "Wow I wish I had that!"

Occasionally they would make a remark about the size of my penis shriveled up in the shower, and my come back banter would be "Well this is what God gave me to work with, but he gave me a higher IQ than you!"

I had eight weeks of basic training and after, eight weeks advanced individual training in Georgia.

We were usually off from training on Sundays. Some settling down and resting the sore muscles, but most left the post for the day to drink or chase women.

When I got to my duty station overseas in the Japan islands, I'm still a virgin. I and some of the other guys with exercise our freedoms on payday, the 1st and the 15th of the month to get laid. Im trying to create the illusion that I was not a virgin, and talking tough and dirty with my buddy GIs, we went in search of a whore house.

After going several times into the bar areas, we're asking suggestions from the other military in the area, Marines, Navy, and Air Force guys, we found a whorehouse that seemed to serve our purposes. Three of us would go in giggling and the girls would come out and I picked out this one little short plumpish girl with a beautiful smile and she took me into her room... and she just KNEW I was a virgin! She would say " Me Kimiko. You first time...? You cherry?"

I started blushing and nodded my head no and said "Oh no...me many time boom boom... many tak san ( plentiful ) boom boom!"

She sat on the edge of the bed with me and pulled my pants down and I took my shirt off helping me get naked. I had a raging hard-on. She pulled her one piece dress over her head.

She had nice plump tits with big nipples and she giggled and looked up at me, You want touch my titties? You touch.... gentle.... you pull nipple slow.... easy"

The sensation and excitement of touching this pretty Japanese prostitutes breasts and nipples were so erotic. This is the first time I've touched a woman's breast and I almost came right there.

With one hand on each breast, I slowly milked her breast and gently pulled on her nipples she sort of closed her eyes a little bit and said "Oh G.I. you have nice touch... Very relaxing... You play with titties long time!"

She then push me back on the bed and she scooted down toward my cock and was ready to give me my first blow job.

She said "OK G.I., Kimiko going to give you pleasure...you relax...you enjoy...no hurry... no sweat... you have fun!"

She gently enveloped my uncircumcised cock with her warm mouth and slowly very gently went up and down just giving a hint of friction as she slowly slid up and down on my cock. I was in heaven! I did not last much more than one minute before I came the first time. Squirt... Squirt... Squirt... Squirt... Squirt!

"... G.I.... You taste good..." She leaned up to my lips and gently tongue kiss me and I tasted the familiar taste of my own cum.

Most prostitutes have a rule of never kissing their clients, but Kimiko seem to take a special interest in me, knowing that I was a virgin, and wanted to give me an extra special experience.

She snuggled up next to me. She said "G.I. you special... I teach a good loving... You be my science project. Maybe you marry me... take me to America? She giggled.

Many GIs ended up with Asian wives after World War II, Korean War, and Vietnam war, as many of the Asian wives had a secret past.

Some were prostitutes but disguised their former professions as being housekeepers, waitresses, cocktail servers etc.

After cumming she suck my cock a little bit and immediately got hard for phase two

"OK, I give you rubber?"

She ripped open a condom package and stealthily with one hand slid the condom over my hard cock!

We got on the bed and she got on her back and played with her pussy a little bit.

She was already moist from previous people fucking her, and she said "OK G.I. You give me boom boom. You start nice... Slow... You no go too fast... or you cum too soon... I make you good love...and I mounted her and I slide my cock in to a woman's pussy for the first time!!

Oh...My...GOD! Wow!

I started stroking and stroking and I did not last more than 30 seconds when I blew my 2nd load.

Kimiko giggled and said "Oh...you first time! You first time! You ok! No problem cherry, I give you one more", and she pulled off the condom, put my cock in her mouth and cleaned off the cum again and bobbed up and down to get me stiff again. I reach down and pull gently on her nipples while she was sucking my cock to get me hard.

It was so easy for a 19-year-old to get rock hard within 30 seconds of cumming the first time. She then slipped the second condom on my cock.

She was a professional prostitute and dealt with virgins all the time, so she gently guided me into my second sexual experience.

She said "OK you slowly pushing cock. You hold in... you relax. You slowly go back-and-forth. You kiss my nipple and then after while I hold on with you my leg and you start fuck me hard! You learn... give me pleasure! Need both people pleasure"

I was back in the saddle for my second time with a woman and I did what she instructed and I felt more confident.

There's something kinky to satisfying an Oedipal urge about having a woman's big nipple in your mouth! She was a great teacher and slowly taught me how to make love.

As I was slowly fucking her she would whisper in my ear "You no only take care of you, you must please woman! You make love to woman! Must take care of her needs! You make boom boom too fast... Women suffer" She continue to gently tutor me.

She sensed that I was going to cum and she said... "Oh G.I. you slow down... Slow down... not too fast... slow down "...and then when I controled my cock, then she says," OK you fuck me hard now!"

She praised me, boosting my masculinity and gave me confidence as she coached me. She was slowly transitioning me from a boy to a man!

I finally got through my throes of my second orgasm and I started to cum in the condom. I collapse on top of her she kiss me on the cheek and say "Yo G.I. You no cherry no more! You do good job! You do good boom boom! You make Kimiko cum! You come back next payday! I make you number one lover! Next time you visit, I have special treat for you"

The next payday I took a Scoshi cab, decided to venture into town alone rather than with a bunch of drunk GIs. I went to my favorite whorehouse and ask for Kimiko.

She greeted me with a radiant smile and a hug and a nice short wet kiss on the lips.

" G.I. You never tell me your name. Me Kimiko... What your name?". I responded, "My name is Jules"

She attempted with her broken English and cute little Japanese accent to pronounce my name.

She replied "OK 'Juures' we play now! "

She was much more romantic and passionate and was actually going to make love to me rather than Wham bam thank you ma'am...short time five dollar sex.

She got me to lie on my back and she slowly straddled my lower legs, and started gently sucking on my cock, getting me hard. She then ripped open a condom packaging slip a condom on my cock.

She bent over and her full breasts hung down and I started to gently kiss her nipples, and then she bent down and gently tongue kissed me. Kisses of love, rather than of a inpatient prostitute trying to get my rocks off. She took her time and actually really cared about not having sex, but making love to me!

Kimiko straddled back down to my cock and slide my cock into her moist pussy.

She started riding me back-and-forth back-and-forth gently making love to my cock not just fucking me to get off but actually caring about how I feel and making it last as long as possible. Her beautiful big breasts swayed back-and-forth and slapped together as I play with her breasts and suck on her nipples.

She closed her eyes and enjoyed my touch, as I made an attempt to please this professional prostitute.

" Juurres... you bang me hard... harder... Kimiko going to cum... you good lover... fuck me harder... harder harder give me...... cumming... Cumming..."

Her womanhood spasms and squeezes my cock as she orgasmed, and just as she did, I started to cum in the condom into her and I said to her "Kimiko I'm cumming too... I'm cumming too. I love you! Kimiko, you are the best!"

She kissed me on the lips and then slid down to my cock and pull the condom off clean to cum off my cock and sucked me to hardness.

After determining I was hard enough, she took out another condom and slid it on my cock and then she reached over to the drawer by the nightstand and took out a little bit of lube and she said, "OK Juurres, I got something special for you. You my favorite G.I. boom boom. I want you to put cock in ass. I love just the right size cock in my ass."

She took her middle finger and inserted the blob of the lube to the entrance of her asshole, slid it in and out and then she told me to position myself up to her ass.

She lifted her legs over my shoulders and whispered to me "OK Jurres, you slow...push your cock in my ass... You love my ass good!"

As I pushed into her ass I found it rather supple and soft and easy to enter. I guess being with so many men allowed her to have a fair amount of cocks in her ass probably charging an extra $5 or $10 for anal sex to the GIs.

She really enjoying now and I'm pushing a nice steady pace and her ass she says to me " Juurres, give me your hand " and I put my hand forward and she took my left hand and place my thumb in the upper part of her vagina, trying to find her engorged clit and she said " You gentle pray with my button " and I played her clit gently and she pulled on her nipples.

We started to fuck hard and the ever sensuous sex ass slap began.

The meat from my thighs against her ass as we went...slap, slap, slap, slap and I started to pound her.

She may be a professional prostitute, but she also has feelings and she was almost ready to cum.

I was feeling so manly about being able to get this woman hot and get her to orgasm and then within a few seconds, she screamed out some mumblings in Japanese and screamed, "Juurres, I cumming I cum...big cum... you big boy...you fuck me hard! I cum.....I CUM!"

Just the sound of her voice stimulated me and I started to cum in the condom in her ass.

We started our throes of orgasm!

The Japanese summer was hot and humid and we were sweating and she and I both were shaking, spasming, quivering.

I squirted every last squirt of my sperm into the condom into her ass and she had a huge smile on her face as she slowly came down off of her orgasm.

We heard the door of her room open just a little bit and saw a few giggling Japanese girls looking through the crack, wondering what all the noise was all about.

Kimiko smiled at the girls and blew them a kiss and said something in Japanese. i asked her what she said and she replied, "This boy is number one! He's a real hot fuck! "

They close the door and we could hear them cackling as they walked away.

She enjoyed bringing me into manhood, but business is business, and she charged me an extra five dollars for the anal.

We settled up money and she wrapped her arms around me and give me a kiss on the lips and said "You know, I sex many G.I. Many stinky. Many dirty. Many not friendly, many rude, but you are velly special young man! You make velly good love to women. You have much respect for women!"

Kimiko was my regular for quite a few months and I really started to learn so much about sex. She constantly coached me, gave me guidance, and I do believe that every once in a while some of her patrons would give her pleasure. I would like to think that I was one of them.

After several months with Kimiko as my regular, I found out she moved to a different part of Japan.

She broke my heart, as we started to be so sexually compatible together and every payday I would go and learn new things from her and we had just terrific sex and great orgasms!

I was hoping maybe I would be transferred or something we may bump into each other again, but I did not hold my breath.

I tried some of the other girls, but they all seem to just go through the motions and did not have the passion that Kimiko had, so I stopped going to the whorehouses and saved my money for stereo and camera equipment!

That was my first time, and a few more.