All Comments on 'My First Time & With A Hotwife'

by ONOURL8

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
John49686John49686about 18 years ago
Very Sweet and Well Paced

As a guy in my mid 50's, I find a lot of my first times to be dim memories. This story was vivid and respectful of women. It would be easy to head off into portraying her as a slut and demean her. Instead, the author conveys his niave understandings and turns the story into a sweet progression ending in his being laid. Nice job.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

I once fucked a buddy's wife similar to this. He and his wife were nudists where I belonged to near Sacramento. He was in the Air Force as was I. My wife was living with her sister in Los Angeles, so I was being a bachelor. I guess he felt sorry for me and invited me out to his place for supper one night. Ann Files cooked a real good dish of roast beef, mashed potatoes and gravy, and green beans. Jerry did the dishes and Ann and I retired to the living room, nude, with their kids in the bedroom. Before I knew it she was stroking my cock and began sucking on it, but I was having none of that. I leaned on her and lay her back on the couch at which time she opened her legs and I slipped into her heated depths. I shot her full of cum as she sucked on my tongue. Afterwards I raised up and Jerry came over and fucked her himself. I left to go home because Ann did not seem to want me around anymore. I tried to fuck her once more, but was refused.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous