All Comments on 'My First Time as Sara... Pt. 05'

by Sexy_SaraCD

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 8 years ago
This is the kind of story I come here for!

Most of the stories in this category are far out fantasies. I love stories about REAL TRANSformations or guys experiencing their first Tgurl - because that is my experience.

Menopause hit my wife like a Mack truck, and we went from a good sex life to none. I sought sexual solace with Tgurls because in my mind I wasn't really seeing another "woman". (Yes, quite twisted logic...)

I found myself drawn empatheticly to these sweet creatures - most of whom were part time CDs. I loved hearing their stories of self discovery. I even had a brief love affair with a tiny 27yo French gurl who was on her way to total surgical transformation (she'd had her "top" done and was awaiting approval to do the "bottom"). She had the cutest little clittie and tightest boipussy!

Sarah, your story rings so true and echoes the feeling and dreams of all the Tgurls I've been with. KEEP WRITING!

But let me add one critique. Try to keep everything in Past Tense. You mix past and present tense so often that your narrative suffers. Write from the heart - BUT PROOFREAD. (As a retired English professor I'd be happy to toil as your editor.)

pnkntnpnkntnabout 8 years ago
coquette

With every chapter of Sara. I find myself more and more immersed in her. Great story and hope there is more to come Sara.

loverofintersex1loverofintersex1about 8 years ago
Keep going, Sara.

Past tense, present tense -- of course it gets mixed up in your head and in the telling! Life is confusing, isn't it? I love going along with you -- I still have not had cock up the ass, if you can believe it, but I will tell you I am practiciing in my imagination! You really help in that. I' sorry about Steve -- it was almost inevitable, wasn't it? He's such a lovely guy, he'll find a girl just for him, down the line. But you have to be you. For the time being, you are a slut, so OK. It's you. So suck cock, take it up the ass, dress sexily so you get the guys you want. This is truly you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hope to see more soon!!!

Don't stop I love your stories and your imagination. How about a woman friend who knows you are a t-girl who goes out to clubs with you and does your hair and makeup and nails and is yous bff. Just a thought. Keep writing though.! And thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great story sense

Really enjoy your telling of Sara. It has a ring of truth and flows nicely from one feeling/experience to another. I too would like Sara have a trans girl friend. And do not forget Steve. While Sara was not ready at the time, she may want to rekindle. Do keep writing

SusanlynnSusanlynnabout 8 years ago
So you did it?

Sara, Sara,Sara, you did it didn't you? I'm going to read the next chapter and hope that you haven't turned into the whore I had hoped you wouldn't. But based on your comments after turning Steve down, I'm afraid that you have. I hope not sweetie. Let's see.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for all your stories Sara. I have really enjoyed them. Think you write well.

bifemboibifemboialmost 7 years ago
HOT story

... wish there was more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
F_ing Sexy Story!

I felt as if I were sliding into Sara. Really. This was so well written. My favorite part was that, like Steve, I like my women in lingerie and heels and everything you dressed Sara in was just what I would have liked to see her in. It all read so real. I will be re-reading this amazing story many times and imagining having Sara for a lot of late nights to come. Great Work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sexy

You are such a slut loved it plesae keep it up a get read xx

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The charm of this story earlier was in Sara coming to appreciate Steve, who she first dismissed as ordinary. Now she’s thrown the romance away to become the equivalent of a walking, talking porn star. I guess you can’t blame someone for wanting varied sexual partners, but… well, Sara’s not so special now, on her own. She’s just another stereotypical cock hungry fantasy figure. (Though granted, love and marriage are fantasy subjects, too.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous