All Comments on 'My First Time Being Black Owned'

by bottom_boy_29

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My sex life started before the internet. I too was craving black dick from the first time watching a adult video of a hung black stud fuck a beautiful blonde silly. One evening while attending an alternative lifestyle party, a black guy propositioned me. I accepted and sucked him off in my car. I loved his black cock and swallowed his cum. I’m thinking he hadn’t been swallowed much as my swallowing really turned him on. The night was young and I asked him if he might recover enough for a second blowjob later on. Around midnight, I sucked him off again. Eventually, I caused him to “come out” as he wanted sex with me so much it became to hard to hide it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have a black guy I suck off regularly and when timing permits he fucks me. He has a black girlfriend, but, she isn’t much on sucking dick or anal. I love it when he tells me I suck better than his girlfriend. She doesn’t swallow either. I swallow every drop of his man seed and tell him how good his jizz tastes. He loves fucking me doggy style. After he comes, he frequently lays flat on my back, stays inside me and pressed against me and takes a 10-15 minute recovery nap. It’s wonderful.

ChloecrossedChloecrossedalmost 3 years ago

For me, it’s not my lovers skin colour that’s important, it’s his technique and approach. This was perfect because he knew what he wanted and took it with tenderness and respect. Like you I love and older bigger man (and always have, my first bf was 40 and I was 18), they make me feel so girly, vulnerable and sexy. I also loved the way you wrote about your preparations for the night and your journey to and from your lovers apartment, that felt soooo real. Xxx

jackerwoojackerwooalmost 3 years ago

just the idea of complete surrender to older black man

Corky1942Corky1942over 2 years ago

Interesting tale, and the boy in the story sounds just like me. Fortunately, I lived in South Chicago where there was no shortage of older black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very erotic. Wish I could worship your little clitty while Jim fucked your big, white, gurly ass! I'd love to join you, on our knees, sharing his big meat, eagerly awaiting the creamy reward for our group effort!

Hotnswty1Hotnswty1over 2 years ago

Very sexy, would love to hear about the next morning!!!

Lania_keaLania_keaover 2 years ago

One day I will experience this

Lania_keaLania_keaover 2 years ago

Had me wishing I was there

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Black owned?

I'd love to be black-owned by one or more Black men. Being their sissy faggot cocksucker would surely keep my little dick rock hard. They would probably laugh at it; but, I wouldn't mind, as long as they let me make love to their beautiful Black cocks.

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyover 1 year ago

I wish I was the white boi getting the bbc

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve done that walk of shame after sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. My beginnings were with older men working at the mall. At first it was blowjobs in the stockrooms and in their cars. After about six months, one older took my cherry, WOW and WTF! In college I had sex with women and a few other guys. After a football game, I ended up drinking with this older black guy (turned out to be a professor) at a party and went back to his place and found out all about large black cock. He split me open with a BBC first from behind and the on top of me face to face.

It was too be the first of many a long, slow walk back to my dorm with cum leaking from my ass.

easyncguy52easyncguy52over 1 year ago

mmmmmm nothing like being black owed I was in my 30's before I had that pleasure

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Let's be real let's back track to when u were 19 cute, sexy and most of all sweet, well it was all fake but whatever, I remember this day perfectly as I remember you said you were going to go to you're ex girlfriend place to spend the night, in when in reality you went to that black dudes house to get tore up, wat I don't get is why u accepted my love my time my devotion to you?when I proposed to you, n u said yes? N wen did u have a job lol,... Ok back to your normal programming I mean to you're erotic story...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Holy fuck what a great story. To be taken by a beautiful black man and to be his sissy bitch is a dream that’s for sure. I need to be used so badly and fell hot cum flowing out of my boi pussy. To be able to suck on a magnificent black cock and become his white boy slut, please please use me daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 hours ago

Sorry I want married men under 50. Love 30 to 45 best. I love the passion

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous