My First Time Being Black Owned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Girlfriend is gonna be here soon" Jim said bluntly. I snapped back into reality and slipped my black panties back on. I hadn't taken my shirt off as everything happened so fast. I grabbed my sweatpants and started to put them on. I thought about how I just got used and how much of a slut I was. I got the overwhelming feeling of wishing I was Jim's girlfriend.. it sounds crazy but I wanted to tell him that I love him, but I'm reality it's just the strong lust I have for a big strong daddy.

As I put my slides on and headed for the door I walked with my ass sticking out like a girl, with my panties showing between my tight shirt and the top of the sweatpants. I just wanted Jim to think I was hot. The technique must have worked because Jim walked over to me and touched my arm, I turned around and Jim looked me in the eyes.. he said "Come back here at 9:30 tomorrow morning". I just nodded my head and quickly said okay, I had plans to go out to breakfast with my aunt but this was much more important. I'd do anything to make Jim happy.

I walked out of Jim's building already thinking about the next time I'd be able to have his cock. My ass hurt but it made me feel like a slut and I had grown to love that feeling. I walked down the street with my ass poked out and thong showing. I felt proud of myself and what I had just achieved. It felt good to be black owned for my first time.


12