All Comments on 'My First Time Cheating'

by KimCate

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nope

I try to read new writers in hopes I'll find one that does a good job, that wasn't the outcome on this story. You did okay but only okay, it was predictable from beginning to end, the typos and lack of punctuation made it hard to read and the storyline is as old as the hills. Better luck in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

GOOD FIRST STORY. Keep on writing. Its so easy for so many people to offer criticism in today's world. I look forward to your future stories. Enjoy yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story. Reminds me of the first huge cock I experienced at my supervisor's pool party. mmmm

maddictmaddictover 3 years ago

Me and Randall bad english. It's Randall his Cock and I.

I'm not qualified to be the grammar police or your conscience. You should tell Liam what's up and ease your mind. Then you can go for a cock ride like the first.

For our author, cumming in your Cunt is always the best way to spit it all out from balls to cock to cunt to cervix. As one writer on this site put it, "in her cul de sac"

maddictmaddictover 3 years ago

So first time swapper( cheating is so derogatory). First story as well, well done. I was on that dock with you both, I'm surprised you didn't ask me for a cigarette

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler10 months ago

Very sexy. 🥂

LadiesAreFirstLadiesAreFirst9 months ago

It is a shame this is your only story. You have a good style, story flow and delivery.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKimCate@KimCate
Just a woman who has a high libido and likes reading erotica. Some of my stories will be true or based on actual events while some will be fiction.