My First Time, Gay By The Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let go, and they slipped past my knees and into the water. Mason grabbed and tossed them in the boat.

Oh no! My buck naked ass was is in his face. I'm on full display for one of the hottest guys I've ever known in my life.

My dick perked up at the thought. That and the breeze perfectly blowing on my dick.

I tried to pull up onto the boat again to no avail.

"What are you doing?" Mason teased. "You shaking your ass for me?"

"N-no!" I choked out.

He playfully slapped one cheek then grabbed and jiggled it. My body went instantly weak. He went back and forth caressing each globe. He started a finger from the top of my butt down my crack until he reached my taint and teased circles around it then rubbed it. I couldn't help moaning.

I slipped off the boat, and Mason caught me.

I turned around in his arms, and wrapped my legs and arms around him. The waves pushed and pulled me against him. My hard dick bobbed between us and brushed his abs. I felt like I couldn't breathe. He had one hand holding onto the boat and and brought one arm around my waist. I rocked into him once, ugh, twice, ugh, one more time, and again. He kissed the side of my face. Hmmm. I leaned my head to the side to give him more access. I started rutting against him. It felt good. Mason tightened his arm around me and grinded hard against me. It was like the world narrowed just to the places he was touching me. I was breathing shallowly and time slowed down.

Abruptly, he turn me around. I automatically gripped the boat's edge, and he pushed me up onto the boat.

The boat's backside was flat and had a lot of room. I tumbled onboard and landed on my back, sprawled out, my cock plump and pulsating against my stomach. My brain was foggy and my legs were weak. I didn't think I could get up or stand if I tried.

Mason got out of the water, sun shining from behind, droplets dripping down his hair, his muscled torso, and the rest of his body. Hot damn.

He crouched down, pulled my knees apart, and settled between them, his erection against me again, rocking. He kissed my lips leisurely but dirty somehow. I felt like I couldn't breathe so turned my head to get a breath. He kept on kissing me everywhere. My cheeks, my eyebrows, my eyes, my forehead, my neck, between my pecs.

He swiped back and forth moving closer and closer to my nipple until he got it. I jerked up. He swiped over it a few more times, then bit it hard. I shouted in ecstasy. He made an animalistic sound and repeated. He licked a few times then bit down on my peaked nipple. Full body shudders overtook me. His hips not slowing against me, when he did my other nipple, I came with a cry.

But he didn't stop. He traveled lower, licking and kissing and sucking my sides and belly, twirling his tongue in my belly button. I was breathing so hard and blood was pounding in my ears, not yet recovered from my first orgasm, but already feeling the second building. He bit where my hip meets my groin. He did the same thing to the other side. My still hard cock even after the first amazing orgasm was standing at attention, twitching for more.

Looking me directly in the eyes, Mason swallowed me in one go. My eyes rolled to the back of my head. So. Hot. My brain was fried. I was overloaded. He slid up and down, sucking my soul out of my dick. His tongue flattened against the v on the underside of my head, and I threw my head back with another shout. He mouthed my head then scraped his teeth over my shaft. Omg! He licked down to my balls and sucked each one in his mouth. I grabbed his hair with my hands and tried to pull him closer, bucking my hips against his mouth. He deep throated me again and hummed. Aah! Looking down, he looked so hot between my legs. Devilish and caring all at the same time. His fingers rubbed against my hole, and I came again.

I was wrecked. Maybe the endorphins caused memory loss, because next thing I knew, my Speedo was back in place and Mason sat in the built-in floor seat.

He put his head in his hands. "I'm sorry," he said defeated. "You're so innocent, and I didn't mean to take advantage you."

I was confused, got up and sat next to him. I kissed his cheek and said, "Thank you," so quietly that I was afraid he wouldn't hear me, but his head whipped up. He seemed more confused than I was.

I looked down. His impressive hard on hadn't flagged at all. I reached out to try to touch it, but Mason grabbed my hand and brought it around his neck. I tried with my other hand, but he did the same.

"What're you doing now?" He asked.

"I want to... help you."

He stared at me for a while then pulled me to him so I straddled his legs. I tried to get our cores closer but he pushed me back farther on his legs.

"Stay there. Just kiss me and don't look down."

Huh? I looked down as he was pulling out his cock. "Eyes up here."

"Oh, okay."

We started kissing as he pumped his cock. He wasn't able to keep up with the kiss as his breathing became stuttered and uneven, so I kissed his face and licked his neck. Ooh the saltwater tasted so good on his skin. I kept licking and sucking. "Yeahh, just like that," he groaned.

I peaked down, wow. "Eyes up."

"But I like it."

"Ugh, Sean!" He threw his head back. "I'm so close." His strokes quickened.

I went back to licking the salt water off his delicious skin and my left hand felt down his right arm. His bulging muscles felt so good as he stroked himself. I was almost down his forearm when he shouted and covered himself with his other hand, I think to catch his jizz. Then he hugged me tightly, nuzzling where my neck met my shoulder.

"That was the best orgasm of my life." Wow really? I knew Mason had had sex with more than a few guys and girls and I hadn't even truly touched him. That was pretty cool.

He fixed his trunks, saying he's going to clean up. He got up and dived off the side of the boat.

When he came back aboard, I was sitting in the passenger side seat, eating more snacks.

He got in the driver's side seat, saying our rental time was almost done and we should head back. A few moments later, he said, "That can't happen again."

I said, "Okay." But why? And would we really not?

......

One night, Mason's little brother Blake was watching an action movie, so we decided to join. First, we changed into more comfortable clothes. Since most of my clothes were dirty, I borrowed basketball shorts from Mason and a shirt from Blake.

Mason met me in the hallway before going into the living room. He grabbed my hip and bunched the shorts there. "You're not wearing any underwear again, are you?" Why was he always touching me? It was so distracting.

"You know I'm not. I keep running out here." I shifted foot to foot.

"You look good in my clothes."

"Technically, I'm wearing Blake's shirt."

"Which he stole from me so it's mine." Mason stepped closer.

"Okay, okay, I'm wearing all your clothes." He smiled.

I ducked around him and into the living room. Blake was sitting in the loveseat, so Mason and I sat on the couch at a respectable distance. I was starting to slowly fall over from sleepiness, so Mason grabbed a pillow, put it on his side, and pulled my head against it. He spread his arm on the back of the couch. I wasn't really paying attention to the movie, dozing in and out.

The guys' parents came home which woke me up. Was Mason half hard right now? I looked at it for a bit. Oh no, what if he saw me staring at his lap? I looked up to find him watching me, wait not me, my butt! His eyes flicked back to the tv.

His parents turned up the AC, telling us not to turn it off, since the one control went to the whole condo. I shivered and Mason grabbed blankets from the basket next to the tv. There were only two, so he gave one to his brother and the other to me, though I could tell he was getting chilly too.

"Why don't we share a blanket?" I suggested.

Mason gulped, "You want to share..." He gulped again. "A blanket with me?"

I laughed! He always got worked up over the weirdest things.

He put his feet up on the foot rest but bent his left leg, I think to hide his partly hard dick. I was on his right, so he couldn't lift his right leg without blocking my view of the movie, which was now a different one? I put the pillow on his chest and my head on the pillow but instead of being perpendicular to him, this time I threw my leg over his outstretched right one and cuddled up to him.

My hand landed on his abs and he flexed. Woah, they were so defined, obvious even through his shirt. I absently started outlining them with my fingers. He placed his hand over mine.

"Put your hand somewhere else."

"I don't have anywhere else to put my hand."

"Fine, but just be still for once."

Oh? I stilled for a bit then started rubbing circles on his stomach. I loved his reactions, and finally he was the one squirming now! His shirt rode up, so I moved my hand lower to get skin on skin. He froze and held his breath when I made contact and continued making circles that went over his revealed flesh.

I spread my hand and kept going. My pinky accidentally went under the waistband of his shorts. His cock jerked, and I could see it even under the thin blanket. Ah, that was so hot! I looked over at Blake, who was fast asleep. I didn't dare look at Mason, I'd probably chicken out. I did it again, this time my pinky and ring finger going under, his cock jerked again, and I just kept them there.

In point 3 seconds flat, he somehow moved us fully onto the couch, rolled me on my back, and was looming over me.

"Sean." I loved how he said my name, like I brought him to his wits end but with affection.

His hand went under my shirt and palmed my pec. He drew circles around my nipple. I was arching up, trying to get him to- yes! He flicked my nipple and started rubbing. Electric tingles went straight to my dick and ass with each pass. I was trying to be quite, hold my moans back, but failing. He stuck the fingers of his other hand in my mouth and told me to suck. Mhmm. I looked into his eyes as I did.

"Fuck," he responded. He teased my other nipple.

He changed our position again, spooning me from behind. "Be as quiet as you can," he warned me. I bit my hand.

He brought one hand between my legs, stroking me roughly through the shorts. His other pinched and twisted my nipples as he sucked my ear. O M G! Triple stimulation. In less than a minute, I came.

He wrapped his arms around me tightly and grinded his hard cock in circles against me from behind.

He paused. "My parents are coming down the hallway."

He erratically thrust against me, stilled, then came, mouthing my neck.

He pulled the blanket over us. "Pretend to be asleep."

"Why?"

"Because you have no poker face."

His parents came in to say good night and that we should get to bed instead of sleeping on the couches.

Even though they had a guest room, I always slept with one of the guys. They had large king size beds, and it had been all very platonic up until this point.

Blake woke, got up, looked at his bro who was still wrapped around me with a sweet smile, and announced, "Sean should sleep with me tonight."

He was totally just goading Mason, but he looked furious, said, "No," and dragged me to his room. After brushing our teeth and getting in bed, I quickly fell asleep. My first dream was of Mason leaned over to rub his nose against mine. His breath was warm on my lips. He moved closer and brushed his lips against mine once, twice...

......

Mason, Blake, and I spent the next morning at the pool. We raced each other and did flips off the board. One of the neighbor's dogs had a bunch of puppies recently, so Blake and I played with them for hours while Mason did weight lifting at the outdoor gym area. I was impressed with how many pull ups he could do. I felt like he was doing a little extra today to show off to me. He came over briefly to pet the puppies and tickle me in the grass until I had tears streaming down my face and asked for mercy.

We all went upstairs for lunch. We showered in our swimsuits in their parents' master bathroom which was very spacious. Blake rinsed first as I was snooping deciding which lotion to use from the counter for afterwards. He finished and stepped out. I rinsed off next and was just finishing when Mason came in.

"Do you need anything?" He asked.

"I forgot to get a towel." He grabbed me one and held it out. I walked into it and he hugged me with the towel then dried me off and wrapped it around me.

As Mason got himself a towel, Blake left for the kitchen, saying he'll start getting lunch ready.

Mason looked at me and grinned like a wolf. Uh oh. He dropped to his knees in front of me. Holding my eyes the whole time, he started at my outer ankles, his hands slowly traveled up, giving me goosebumps. He slipped under my towel and hooked his thumbs into my swim suit.

I stammered, "What are you doing?"

"Just helping you out."

He oh so slowly pulled my bottoms to the floor. Then starting at the front of my legs, worked his hands up my shins, over knees, over the front of my thighs, pausing with his thumbs wide and close to my groin, then to my stomach and back down.

He got up and said he's going to take a real shower. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and rushed out of the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

I changed into a dry suit and put a shirt over it. Realizing I forgot my phone in the bathroom, I knocked, saying I'm just going to reach in to grab my phone off the counter and won't look. I didn't wait for a response and cracked the door open. I reached for my phone when I realized the large mirror gave me a direct view to the shower from this angle, and he had not heard me.

Steamy water was cascading down the hard planes of his body and he was jacking his hard cock in the shower. I only got a peak last time, but now, I couldn't look away. It looked so big and angry, bobbing with his hand, his arm muscles bulging. I remembered how those muscles felt under my hand. He twisted his hand around his crown at the end of each stroke then gave a round of quick pumps. He was obviously enjoying himself. Was he thinking of me while touching himself? I must have made a sound, because he looked towards the door, then turned and met my eyes in the mirror. He froze and squeezed his dick. I kept staring, dumbfounded.

"Sean," he snapped me out of it.

"Ah! Sorry! I didn't see anything!" I grabbed my phone and slammed the door shut.

Over lunch, Blake didn't know what we were talking about, but I turned to Mason and apologized again.

"Are you really sorry?"

"Yes! It was an accident I swear!"

"Who's the pervert now?" He teased. I think my entire face turned red.

......

That evening, we went out with friends again, and on the drive back, Mason kept randomly pulling my fingers to his mouth and sucking them. I was helpless to stop it, it felt too good. At stop lights he'd watch my reactions, which was so embarrassing. The first couple times I tried to turn away to hide my face, but he would stop, tell me to look at him and wouldn't start again until I did.

He turned towards our back road short cut, but then parked the car in a dark empty space on the side of the road.

"Get in the back seat," he said as he got out the drivers side. I crawled from the front over the center console to the back, which made him laugh. I sat next to him in the back seat, not knowing what comes next.

He kissed me sweetly, then kissed up my jaw to my ear. He was really using my weak spots to his advantage tonight. He twirled his tongue in my ear, licked then sucked the lobe. He whispered sweet nothings, and his breath tickled in a good way. I found I had tossed my left leg over is right one, trying to get closer to him. I was wearing shorts and a cute white button down short sleeve shirt. He pulled the collar down and kissed the tops of my chest. As he tongued my neck, he undid the buttons, pressing kisses to each area of skin revealed, and slipped off my shirt.

I was breathing hard and brought his mouth back to mine. I wanted to suck on his tongue, and he obliged. He pulled me fully against him, so I was sitting sideways on his lap against his erection. I held onto his upper arms, feeling his bulging biceps as he moved.

He slipped a hand into the back of my shorts to find I was wearing a thong. He groaned, tracing it down and up. "This covers nothing." He gripped it and pulled up, and omg it pulled taught and caused the strip of fabric at the front to press and slide against my dick. I moaned in surprise and shuddered. He did it again and again harder. "Aahhh!"

He let go and used one hand to grip the waist band of my shorts pulling them down as his other arm lifted me up. He tossed the shorts to the other side of the car.

I was left just in my small thong.

One hand cozied up to my butt cheek, I'm starting to think he really has a thing for my butt. The other slipped between my knees and slowly kneaded higher and higher. I inched my legs apart, my face in the nook of his neck, but he didn't touch me there. He was teasing me again.

I sucked on his neck and shifted so I was straddling him my front to his front. We shared long deep kisses, exploring each others mouths thoroughly. His hand caressed all my exposed skin. He brushing my nipples. I made a frustrated sound. He sucked on one nipple then the other, going back and forth. His hands satisfying the other one until his mouth returned. "Your reactions are perfect. Our bodies fit together so right. And your nipples are so sensitive and swollen, and delicious." I was non-coherent by this point. Moving my hips, my hard on against his impressive erection, still trapped in his jeans.

He looked into my eyes with that look that meant he was going to do something to drive me crazy and wanted to see my reaction.

He gripped the front of my thong and pulled up, the snug thong sliding right against my hole, feeling so good. I bucked and the triangle of fabric he continued to pull up shrunk further until my cock and balls popped out. I tried to cover up. "Don't look," I breathed, even though we had done so much, and he'd already seen me once before, I was still shy. "I know I'm smaller than you." His was so impressive.

"You're big for your body size. Plus, I showed you mine, shouldn't you show me yours?" He sucked my nipple.

"Ah! I told you that was an accident!" With so much of me uncovered, his jeans seemed rougher against me. He ran his hands all over my exposed body.

He popped off my nipple and using his grip on my hips, pushed me towards his knees away from his erection, where there was a circular wet spot from my precum! I was double embarrassed! But he seemed to like it and rubbed his fingers against it then licked his fingers. "You taste so good."

I tried to pull his hand away from his face but he was too strong. Why did he keep doing and saying the most embarrassing things! I really couldn't take much more.

I looked down and realized I was practically naked while he was fully clothed. And damn, I don't know why that turned me on so much. I tweaked my nipple, which snapped his eyes to the movement, and he growled while grabbing my hips and seated me back on his erection, this time rubbing against my hole. He pumped up, and it felt like simulating sex.

I ran my hands under his shirt, asking, "Why am I the only one undressed?"

"Because you look good this way."

"I want to see your skin too."

He bucked up harder. "I can't undress, because then I'll do something you're not ready for. But maybe..." He laid down across the back seats, unzipped his pants and pulled down just enough that his brief covered erection was free and pointing towards his stomach. Then pulled me on top with my knees high up around his sides, so I was really open, and moved me up and down his cock. This felt sooo good. Each stroke sent shivers throughout my body. He pulled my top forward and sucked on my tight puckered nipples.