My First Time, Gay By The Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes after this, he flipped us over and pressed into me with his full body. "Tell me if I'm too heavy," he said.

"I like feeling your weight. You can more if you want."

He flattened me into the seats and oh he smelled good and felt good. His shirt was rough against my nipples, causing zinging sparks every time he moved. I arched as much as I could into him.

He slowed down and caught my gaze again. "I promise I won't look, okay?"

"Huh?"

He flipped me over and peeled my thong down to my knees, then put his brief covered erection right up against my bare hole. "Mason!" I yelled as he groaned. He rocked back and forth, the head of his penis catching on my entrance every few strokes. He pulled my cheeks apart, his thumbs swiping my hole, and rutted harder.

"Ah!" His head caught my hole. He pushed harder. I felt a some stretching, slightly uncomfortable but mostly pleasurable.

"I'm indenting you," he breathed against me.

"Uhm?"

"I'm going a little inside you. Do you feel it?"

"Yeah I feel it!"

"Do you like it?"

"Uhm, uh..." I was trying but it wouldn't come out. "I, we shouldn't, but I..."

"Tell me you like feeling me against you." He rocked his hips.

"Mason..." Would the embarrassment never stop?

"Tell me you like feeling me in you."

My breath hitched. "That would be embarrassing."

He chuckled and stopped.

I whined, trying to move my hips, but he had me pinned down. His upper body pulled up, and I immediately missed his weight.

He sucked my neck and whispered, "Say it."

"I- I like feeling you Mason! So much! Now moreee!"

He groaned, crashing back into me, and started Jack hammering against me. "You drive me crazy," he said as he rubbed my nipple with one hand and reached down and pumped my cock with the other. I knew what was coming but it was mind blowing. I came with my entire body jerking. Mason held me down, and he orgasmed right after with a silent shout and ragged breaths.

I was still in a daze when he started to redress me. That made me feel like a doll but a doll that was cherished.

We drove home but I didn't sleep in his bed that night, because I was scared and excited of what happens next.

......

The next morning, Blake and his mom asked me to wake up Mason. He was never much of a morning person, but apparently he was being extra tough that morning.

Probably tired from seducing me all the time is what I thought as I walked into his bedroom.

"Mason, time to wake up! We have a whole sunny day ahead of us!"

He completely ignored me.

I shook his shoulder, "Mason, come on."

He grabbed my arm and pulled me into bed with him. He threw his leg over my legs, arm over my arms and waist, and nuzzled into my neck. I struggled but was pinned down.

"Mason! Your family could walk in right now. We look like we're in a compromising position."

"Maybe we'll have to get married to save your virtue." He squeezed me tighter and sighed.

"I'm not a girl, and it's not the dark ages!"

He didn't respond. He fell back asleep! At least asleep, I was able to pull away from him. I went back into the hallway and said, "It's no use, Blake. Pour some water in his ear or something."

A few minutes later, as I was eating a fruit bowl, I heard yelling and banging down the hallway. When I went to see what was going on, half of Mason's face was wet and he had Blake in a tight headlock. He looked like he was genuinely going to kill his brother. Blake's face was red and he whispered, "Help!" I tried to break it up but an enraged Mason was undeterred.

"I did it! It was my idea!" I yelled.

Mason paused. He let go of Blake who immediately ran away. Traitor. Mason glared, assessing me. He seemed to deflate compared to when he had his sights on his brother, but he was still pissed. I stepped back, and he followed.

"I said it offhand and thought it would be funny. Actually, it's your fault." He quirked an eyebrow. "Nothing else worked. You left us no choice." I backed up until I hit the wall, and he boxed me in with his arms. "You can pour water on me to make it even if you want." His body was an inch away. His jaw clenched. He still looked handsome when angry.

"Don't look at me like that when I'm mad at you," he said.

"Like what?"

"Your eyes. They're begging me to kiss your lips and all over."

"No I'm not!"

"I'm not going to."

"What why?" I practically whined.

He looked at me like see I told you so. "It's your punishment."

"Noooo. That's dumb." I pouted. He was undeterred.

Then I pushed him away. I didn't like how needy I'd become. "You know what? Fine. You're the pervert. I don't need anything from you."

His jaw clenched again, but his eyes shined bright. "Fine."

Let the games begin.

......

Later that morning, I went to the bathroom to tidy up my hair. I got a notification on my phone and was distracted for a while, sitting on the counter and scrolling. When I walked out, Mason asked what had taken me so long. I opened my mouth to tell him the truth, when I had an idea. "Someone didn't help me this morning, so I had to help myself. And, I followed your instructions and didn't wash my hands this time."

He reached out for my hand, but I stepped back. "Oh, have you already forgotten that you're punishing me right now? No touching." He groaned, and I walked passed him.

......

Later that day, the three of us were lounging by the pool.

"Blake can you put sunscreen on my back?" Blake's eyes went wide and checked in with his brother who laughed and nodded, so he did with as little lingering as possible. "Thanks, you did a great job!" I turned to Mason so Blake wouldn't hear, "Wow, I can still feel Blake's hands all over me." Mason's smile was replaced with a scowl.

......

This was sort of fun. I wore a new small swim suit style that I know Mason liked. It really showed off my butt, and I made sure to sway my hips walking around the pool deck.

Mason couldn't look away and not so discreetly adjusted himself. "Seannn." He hovered around me, so close I could feel his body heat, but stayed true to the no touching challenge. Almost. He skimmed his fingers over my side. The goal was to work him up, but it felt like it was backfiring. How long was this supposed to go on?

Jacob, one of the neighbors the same age as Mason, was poolside too and chatted with us. Mason had an unreasonable thing against Jacob, because Mason thought Jacob flirted with me last summer, which he totally did not. For one, he was completely straight and had a long term girlfriend. Two, Jacob and I had similar tastes in movies and stuff, so just because we laughed at the same things does not mean someone was flirting. Mason was reading too much into it. Anyways, Jacob invited us to hang out with his friends later. I knew Mason wouldn't want to, so I said yes. Haha!

......

That evening, Mason said he'd head down first to get the car and AC started. On my way down, I met Jacob in the elevator and again just because we found the same things funny, when we emerged from the building, we were laughing, and I could see Mason was already upset. I offered Jacob a ride since we're going the same way to hang out with his friends. He accepted, but when we approached Mason's car, he locked the car doors, rolled down the passenger window, and said, "Sorry there's no room. I'll probably pick up other people on the way."

What? Mason had never not driven me. I was shocked. "Then I'll ride with Jacob in his car," I said and walked away. When we got to the cafe, not only had Mason not picked up anyone on the way, but he was also blatantly ignoring me!

Jacob even noticed and leaned over, "I think Mason's upset with you, because you rode in my car. I don't know why he's always glaring at me when you're around. Does he know you and I are just friends? I'm very happy in my relationship with my girlfriend."

"Omg you noticed? I told him the same thing!" We laughed again. And again, Mason glared then went back to ignoring me.

Later on, Jacob said he was going to the restroom. A few minutes later, I realized I wanted to wash my hands after the sticky dessert I ate so also excused myself to use the restroom. After turning the corner, Mason came up behind me and crowded me against the wall. "First, you get in his car when you should've been in mine. You always ride with me. And now you're going to the 'restroom' with him?" He did air quotes around restroom!

"I'm not going to the restroom with anyone. I actually want to wash my hands. Plus, I only rode with him, because you locked the doors and said you didn't have room in your empty car for me." I wasn't able to keep the hurt out of my voice.

"Oh Sean," he cradled my face and brushed his thumb over my cheek. "I meant there wasn't room in my car for Jacob, because I heard you offer him a ride. I always have room for you in my car. I only ever want you."

"Oh... I guess I jumped to conclusions. We really are just friends. He seriously doesn't have a thing for me."

"I don't care." He hugged me tightly, and I hugged back. We stayed like that for longer than necessary.

Jacob walked by, "Glad you two made up. Guessing you'll be riding back together?"

"Um yeah I guess," I replied with a blush. Jacob smiled and walked back to the table.

Mason laughed and pinched my cheek, "You get embarrassed so easily." That only made me blush more. "My parents aren't coming home tonight, and Blake won't bother us. Sleep with me again tonight. We can sleep in together."

"Okay."

......

The next morning, I felt big hands skimming my sides, my hips, down the outer parts of my legs, and up the inner parts of my legs. I was still half asleep. My eyes felt so heavy I couldn't even open them. The hands kept repeatedly skimming all over, across my stomach, up my neck, and massaged through my hair. When it went back down and up my legs, it went under my shorts close to my groin creases then back to my butt and squeezed. I whined, still not opening my eyes. I didn't want to wake up from such a good dream. I somehow found the energy to move my arms around a neck in front of me. The hands squeezed my butt cheeks, pulled them apart, and the tips of fingers slid down to get dangerously close to my hole. My breath hitched. I pulled on the short hair in my hands. The hands retreated and made another lap around my whole body.

By this point, I was a little more awake, loving Mason's caressing hands. He pulled one of my legs over his hip and the other he moved between both of his legs. I was pretty much a rag doll for him to position. He palmed my lower back and pulled me against him. He had essentially opened me up, and with just a few thin pieces of clothing between us, his cock thrust right against mine perfectly. I groaned like no other against his neck and my eyes popped open. His dick felt bigger than I'd ever felt it and it was hard as steel. I started moving against him.

"Do you always wake up like this or is this a present for me?" I asked.

"I wake up most mornings with wood, but yeah they're all because of you."

He pulled my head back using my hair but it didn't hurt. His mouth found mine, and his tongue obscenely thrust in and out and in and out, synched with his cock, fucking my mouth. I moaned and moaned.

One of his hands slipped under my shirt and rubbed my nipple relentlessly. So good. Through every stroke of his hips, his tongue continued to do wicked things to my mouth. I was overwhelmed, holding on for dear life, and loved every second of it.

He pinched my nipple, and I lit up.

All of a sudden, he rolled away from me, and I whined. He undressed then pulled my remaining clothes off. He opened his bedside drawer and pulled out a condom and lube! Oh!

He arranged us back in the same position with my leg thrown over his hip. I stroked his cock up and down and twisted at his head like I'd seen him do. He grunted and jerked. He ripped open the condom with his teeth without breaking eye contact with me and rolled it on his hard cock. I wrapped my arms around his neck again. He rubbed my nipples how I like with both hands, then one hand brushed down my stomach and between my legs to play. He he circled my hole with lube and slid a finger in me. He pumped it in and out in rhythm and smoothly slipped a second one in. It felt tighter now, and we both moaned. He scissored his fingers. The in and out made obscene wet sounds. The third finger burned but that soon turned to pleasure too.

He grabbed his cock and rubbed it around, circling my entrance until I started arching, trying to get him to slip inside.

He rested his forehead against mine. Then, he finally put his cock head firmly against my entrance, and said, "I love you and always will." Before I could reply or even give a reaction, he pushed and slowly slid his head through my tight ring. I used dildos regularly but his cock was bigger, and warmer, and better. He paused. We were both sweating. I adjusted then started wiggling my hips. He slid to the hilt. I rolled my pelvis, quickly overtaken by the pleasure, but he held my hips still. "Give me a second or I'm going to bust. I've imagined this for so long. And you're so tight. Tighter than I ever imagined," he strained.

A couple moments later, I bucked again, we both moaned, and he started pumping.

"Ahh! Mason!" I met his thrusts.

"You're perfect." He kissed me hard and started fucking my mouth with his tongue in synch like last time but his big hard dick was actually in me now! He thumbed my nipple, ah electric shots! I thought I was losing my mind from the pleasure until he hit my prostate and then my mind exploded. He shifted, hitting it every few times, erratically, so I didn't know when it was going to come next.

He caressed every inch of my body and our kiss faltered, because we were breathing too hard. We were just sharing breaths at this point.

He squeezed my butt cheek and his other hand traced where he was entering me. Then he shifted and hit my prostate every time. "Yes- ah! Mas- Mason! Mason! Ahh!"

His eyes were glued to my face. My eyes became unfocused, my neck arched.

He grabbed my weeping cock and pumped. The orgasm was so intense, my vision swam with black spots. He thrust a few more times then stilled, and I could feel his cock twitching in me as he pumped his seed into the condom.

He rolled on his back, his cock slipping out of me, taking me with him, my body mostly sprawled over him and my head on his chest. He tied the condom off and threw it to the side, laying his head back with a sigh, his arms tightening around me.

"Good morning," I smiled. "What else should we do today?"