All Comments on 'My First Time... or Just a Dream?? Ch. 02'

by Iwanttwo

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Third time coming/cumming?

Bruce needs another go-round ! And he needs a little dusting of chest hair for that great wrestler's muscular chest. I think it's time for Bruce to suck off the young man who's been sucking him too. Especially since Bruce began it all by kissing him on the first night. Would love to meet a Bruce of my own and try him out!

CorjixCorjixabout 5 years ago
Once Is All It Takes

We kissed, I sucked his cock, and then he fucked me, and I LOVED it. One man. One time. Hooked!

Nutman99Nutman99about 5 years ago
wow

I think about my first cock sucking everyday. When I read these stories it makes me hard and want to do this very very soon.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Very hot story. I sucked my first cock after I retired and realized that I loved it. I have sucked several since then. Cocksucking can be addictive and when I don't suck a cock for a while I will start to crave sucking a cock and getting my cum fix. I am definitely addicted to sucking cock.

PG564EPG564Eover 3 years ago
So hot

Loved this chapter! I remember vividly on my first time with men, that what I had dreamed of and desired for so long, was even better than I had imagined. My cock cravings were driving me insane, and I decided to end this misery and go to a gay bathhouse to give someone a blow job. It was 9 AM when I got there and signed in, and I rented a private room.

The employee gave me a key and a towel, and I could not believe I was doing this. I wanted to suck a cock so bad that I was risking everything (my health, marriage, reputation, maybe the love of my grown children) but I MUST do this for myself.

No one else was there yet, so stripping and turning the gay porn on the TV in the room felt surreal. I played with my cock and watched the video intently. I was going crazy with anticipation. After a little while I heard noises in the hallway, and footsteps that led into a large glory hole room. There were 4 large holes, with the men who would be getting sucked off stood on a raised wooden platform, with their cocks and balls having easy access for the hands and hungry mouths of the faggots who would suck them.

The man had his dick through the hole, and peered down at me when I walked over to stand on the concrete floor to blow him. With no hesitation, his semi-hard cock I put in my mouth and it was incredibly erotic. Tom was sucking a complete stranger's dick, and I loved the sensations of warmth, his spongy head, and rock hard shaft. A big dick was in my mouth, and I caressed his balls, and blew him like I had been a queer all of my life. I felt sublime, and found myself moaning in sexual heat as I bobbed my head down and back up his 6 inch dick. He was cut, and it felt wonderful to feel the ridge of his crown, to lick his piss slit, kiss the head, and resume giving this man a blow job. I was so relieved to finally be doing this erotic homosexual act. I wanted to suck him so well, he would remember my mouth.

My cock was rigid as I blew him. My hands reached around to his ass, and I pulled him towards me, straining to reach every inch of his now throbbing male sex organ.

He was groaning now, and his breathing became heavier, and he thrust his cock hard into the back of my mouth and shot streams of warm cum in my mouth and I felt estatic! I had been feasting on my own sperm for years, but now was eagerly tasting a load of semen from a guy who I didn't even know his name.

He came a lot, and I think he was in his 50's, he was older, but I was older than him and this made me very proud that I had sucked his dick, swallowed all of his delicious sperm, and. . . now, I hoped more men would arrive. I craved to suck another man's dick, I needed another man to fill my mouth with his cum.

When Bruce took his blowjob into the gay bar, and he sucked his second dick, and took it up the ass, I did that in real life too. I spent 7 hours in the bathhouse, and after I blew another man about a half hour later, I had learned without any doubt that Tom was now a faggot - I wanted more dick to suck. More cum to swallow. After 7 hours had passed, I had caused 6 men to orgasm in my mouth, and asked one of them to fuck me, which I had never fantacized about, or planned. I was so fucking excited, free, finally to become a sexually depraved married queer, the story reminded me of my day on a cold February grey day, when my sexuality embraced me being a dick sucker, and a lover of cum.

Great story, true to life for me.

dodgeboy2dodgeboy2over 3 years ago
Great story

The first time I sucked a cock I was young, just a few guys experimenting, I found then and there cum was so good. My 1st anal was when I was at 18, giving not getting. 1st time I bottomed was about 6 months later, it was the same guy I gave my 1st blow job to so many years earlier. Great memories, I wonder where he is now.

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

I like Cock Sucking and stories about Cock Sucking, however the more I read works by this Author the more I find myself wishing I had tried more MM Anal.

From the one experience I had of being Fucked I know it is not as straight forward as described in many stories, however I still wished I had experienced it more often.

Thanks for posting your tales of MM Sex, I am really enjoying reading your work and imagining it is me that is in the situations you create.

Xx

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

Once again this Author has left me wishing I was his character that is experiencing MM Sex, recently I have found myself wondering if a visit to a local Gay bar might be an idea.

I would need there to be someone looking for a Silver Daddy, however once things are a bit more back to normal, if we ever get back there after Covid, I think I will be trying a visit to a local Gay Bar, one never knows what might happen if one does not try.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

getting better every line . my fantasy is to have a cock in both ends filling me with sperm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwanttwo@Iwanttwo
537 Followers
Yes, No, Maybe? I love to receive feedback and input. All comments are welcome. I welcome messages on Forum and will respond to all.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES