All Comments on 'My First Time... or Just a Dream??'

by Iwanttwo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sexy night

Give that sexy young college stud Bruce some sexy hair for that masculine and muscular chest. And let them go for round two the next night! Maybe even have Bruce suck his bedmate?!

63lsmith63lsmithabout 5 years ago
NICE START

I hope you have a second chapter coming soon and that it is a little longer. There are so may ways this could go, Bruce need to reciprocate, they can take turns fucking each other, maybe the big brother can catch them going at it and join in.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed reading your story about a first time sucking cock. I'm not gay but I do love to suck cock and swallow cum. I'm not attracted to men or want a relationship with one other than to be his cocksucker. I'm not interested in anal sex at all just sucking cock. I am attracted to women and love pussy, but I also love sucking a hard cock. I would like to read more about this young man's experience with future cocksucking, I'm sure Bruce is going to try to get him to give him another bj.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I don't think you can really confuse a dream and reality ...

... but in a story, anything goes! Well written, well paced. 5 stars.

Nutman99Nutman99about 5 years ago
soon

Sometime really soon I will be enjoying my first cock. But I have to taste my own cum to see if I will enjoy someone else's. But what I have read most every first timer enjoys the taste.

NakedTalesNakedTalesover 3 years ago
That got me hard..

...and stroking myself. Hot story!

yowseryowserover 3 years ago

That lovely boundary between consciousness and dream/fantasy. Well captured.

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

I have not shared a bed with another Man very often, however if I did this would be a Dream Cum true for me, although I could see things being a bit awkward in the morning.

Another good tale of Cock Sucking from this Author, I enjoy the short straight to the point stories the best, although I have to admit some of them are a bit too short, but that is because they are so enjoyable to read, keep up the good work.

Thanks Xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwanttwo@Iwanttwo
536 Followers
Yes, No, Maybe? I love to receive feedback and input. All comments are welcome. I welcome messages on Forum and will respond to all.