My First Time Spitroasted

Story Info
Spitroasted by my gay friend and his boyfriend.
1.5k words
4.43
15.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been waiting and planning this for so long - and it did not disappoint. I was used by my gay friend and his boyfriend and I felt like an absolute gay slut...it was awesome and I wanted to share my recollection of the evening.

As mentioned in an earlier story, I recently had my first experience being fucked in the ass by another guy. He is a friend that I used to work with that I found out later he was gay (and pretty flaming) through social media...I will call him Brian for the stories.

My first gay experience of being fucked in the ass was by my friend Brian - it was absolutely fantastic. And, as I mentioned, he had a boyfriend that agreed to him taking my anal virginity. I was so happy and after being fucked, I expressed how much I would like to be fucked in the ass while sucking a cock at the same time...this was my lucky evening.

Now again, I am married...happily, but the sex has completely dropped off. It has been more than 18 months since the last time my wife and I have had sex. And, honestly, she has been dropping some gay comments here and there which makes me wonder if she knows how I swing...but I will leave that for another day.

So again, I had a completely arranged encounter with Brian and his boyfriend. It was after he fucked my ass so there was no "feeling out" needed. I asked to be spitroasted by him and his boyfriend and this was it...it was happening tonight. It has taken so long for the next trip to Canada but here it was...and it was everything I could have fantasized about.

I arrived at Brian's condo in the city. I've been to this city so many times but this time felt different as it felt arranged almost exclusively for this sexual encounter...and yes a bit of work too.

Anyway, I arrived at Brian's condo and when I arrived, the "receptionist" rang him to let him know I was there...which he led me to the elevator and pressed 7. As the elevator stopped on 7, I went to his door and knocked. Brian didn't answer but his boyfriend did...and he appeared to be Vietnamese and was wearing a red dragon silk robe, completely open with his exposed cock welcoming me to the condo.

As I walked in, Brian walked out with two glasses of red wine...tasting like pinot noir, dressed in a matching silk robe, only gold in color. As I accepted the glass of wine, Brian's boyfriend wasted no time, giving me the deepest French kiss I've ever had in my life. It was great...so sexy and letting me know that they were both completely in to this experience. As I kissed my host, Brian began taking off my clothes...bit by bit. I'm not sure if they cared...but I was actually wearing my wife's red lacy panties...just a bit more exciting for me getting ready for the evening. Well, it was super exciting for me and brought my dick to full attention, wearing my wife's red lacy panties in front of the two Asia guys that were going to completely use me at my request.

Honestly, there was not a lot of intriguing story and subtle actions that led to the next minutes...it was absolute lust and gratification. We knew what was going to happen, why I was there and we got straight to it. Now again, as I had been planning this for a long time, I was perfectly manscaped with fully shaved cock and balls with only a little "landing strip" of pubs leading to the pot of gold.

Brian also seemed to like the hairless version as he was completely shaved...completely. While his boyfriend, who I will refer to as Kevin, was not shaved...at all. Fully hairy...well, at least as hairy as an Asian man can be.

Brian

We walked to their bedroom, I completely naked after being stripped by Brian, and as we walked in, they each threw their silky robes on the floor near the bed. The next few moments were so sexy - laying on the bed, kissing each other, honestly, i cannot recall who was kissing who but it was passionate salvia everywhere. And then it began, it was exactly as I wanted it.

I was on all fours, on the bed, as Brian slid his cock in my ass. Yes, there was no easing in as I wore a butt plug for 6 hours leading to this little adventure. It felt great, exactly now I remembered that Chinese cock in my ass. And then, exactly what I wanted, I had a cock in my mouth. Kevin had come on the bed and put his cock in my mouth while I was taking Brian's cock in my ass. I was loving it, it was perfect...Brian was absolutely slamming my ass while Kevin put his cock so deep in my mouth. I cannot forget the smell of Kevin's pub's as they were tickling my nose while he buried his cock so deep in my throat.

I wish I could say that I could take these two dicks naturally but I struggled. It was very disappointing, I kept on gagging even though I loved the experience. I was a bit embarrassed but still, it felt really exciting being used by two cocks.

And then Kevin, who surprisingly took control as he seemed like the submissive bottom of the relationship, I'm guessing he may have been in this exact situation.

Kevin told Brian to wait a minute and actually physically flipped me over to my back. He slid me forward to the point that my head was off the bed and pulled my legs back, over my head and apart., leaving my asshole completely open and exposed (and wanting that cock). Kevin began feeding his cock to me, slowly but clearly enjoying the experience.

Brian pushed his cock straight in my asshole. There was no hesitation and it felt unbelievable. Honestly, it was exactly as I wanted to feel...being fucked in the ass while having a guys cock in my mouth. It was perfect and I was loving every minute of it.

I felt Brian's pace slow...and he said he was getting ready to fill my hungry ass with his cum and that Kevin better hurry. Kevin actually slid my further back and found a direct angle to fuck my throat. He completely avoided my gag reflex and was fucking my throat, upside down while Brian was fucking my ass.

Once it started, it was just cum everywhere. I wish I could say that I swallowed every drop but the reality is that cum was all over my face...everywhere. And at the same time my mouth and face was being filled, Brian released his seed in my asshole. I was so happy I trust them as I absolutely loved having my mouth / face and asshole filled with cum.

Once they were drained, I laid there...not really knowing what to expect. It was great, I was completely used soaked and dripping come from my face and my asshole.

Kevin shifted and asked me to push out Brian's cum from my asshole and as I gave a little push, Brian's cum came out of my creampied ass. Kevin actually took this come and started to rub this on and stoke my cock. He rubbed and rubbed, it felt awesome and the Brian came over and started kissing me so deeply. And then suddenly my cock felt so warm and wet.

Kevin had scooped Brian's cum out of my ass, stroked my dick and started sucking. I wish that I could say that I enjoyed this for a while but nah...I came almost immediately in Kevin's mouth. Directly after orgasm, Kevin came over and kissed my as deep and passionately as he did at the very beginning, only stopping briefly to kiss Brian.

I realized then how amazing it was what just happened. each guys had each other guys cum in their mouth...and a bit of my asshole too :) We laid their for nearly an hour, flirting with picking the action back up but I really wasn't in to it.

I really liked, enjoyed and savored being used. I felt like a cum dump, a semi straight married guy used by a gay couple and I was grateful for it.

So this adventure took a while to happen and to write about. I hope that it turns everyone on...I love to jack off to positive comments of my sexual experiences.

I'm not sure what is next - I love being able to enjoy cock and cum from guys I know that are safe but I really enjoyed how it felt being cheap. I am thinking now that I want to be DP'd by these two beautiful Asian cocks OR do i want to get even riskier and start having sex in adult bookstores - preferably by a big black cock.

that's where I'm at at the moment and would be interested in what direction others think I should go. Either way, if you're jacking off..please let me know as I'll jack off to your comments.