All Comments on 'My First Time Sucking Cock'

by teachMeCock

Sort by:
  • 155 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Very good story, if any guys are around the Hudson Valley N.Y. give me text ( 845) 248-6213. Can show you around.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

That’s the way it happened for me the first time. Now I can’t get enough of hard cock and my wife joins in wth me!!!

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

That's how I felt about sucking my first cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This was such a hot story! And all you naughty boys in the comments talking about how much you love to suck cock has me so turned on! I love the thought of each of you on your knees, kissing that cock before you start licking and sucking it…mmmmm just the sight of you with a cock in your mouths….I love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I want to learn to be a first class cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Oh man! This story is so good. As I read I could put myself in that truck sucking his cock. I say I'm not a submissive person but when I'm sucking a cock I want & need to give the guy a memorable blowjob. I enjoy sucking his cock and I don't need reciprocity. As long as I know he enjoyed it, I'm satisfied & of course, the taste of his cum in my mouth is a good reminder that I enjoyed it too.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He's very lucky to have a discreet available friend like that. I have had the same fantasy for over a decade but am unable to find a willing discreet partner. I think about cock all the time and I'm not looking for reciprocation. I am willing to give oral to someone on demand as long as they are drug and disease free. The thought of dropping to my knees and freeing a nice big cock from a mans trousers. To massage it and his balls till he's hard and ready for the best blow job I can give him. To think of sucking his cock, balls and rimming him makes me weak in the knees. I will drain his cock of every ounce of cum and keep sucking. I would be sure to be on call for him whenever he wants me. Is there no one out there that can be discreet and use me for his personal cum dump?

Bonz123456Bonz1234564 months ago

I have me for the best you ever had no teeth, come

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Been stroking the entire time reading this imagining watching his wife masturbating while he sucked his friend off.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The first blowjob I got was from a house friend of my father. It was in his car. He did it with care, and passion and let me come, taste, and swallow all down his throat. He kept my penis in his mouth, circled my glans and I had the feeling of being in heaven for a few minutes. He even thanked me that I finally had given in to his long-time secret desires he wanted to have with me. This was the beginning of a long, discrete friendship that lasted decades. Hans.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love to read stories like that, I'm recently sucking cock and enjoying every minute of it, little does my wife know I'm getting more cock that she is.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It was great, hard as a rock .wish I had a cocktail in my mouth.

PleasesuckPleasesuck5 months ago

This story sounds true. Excellent student.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

made me hard as fuck. love sucking dick!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I was 12 years old and my friend was 12 also. the first time he was sleeping over. we were sleeping in a tent in the back yard. we started messing around and then i grabbed his cock. he asked if i wanted to play with it. i said yes , if you play with mine. we pulled our cocks out. mine was about 5" and his was about 8" and 2" in diameter. I started playing with his and just went right for putting it in my mouth. i had a hard time doing that because it was so big, but i finally did it. it felt great. he sucked me and my little cock, we sucked for a long time. we stsrted suck each other about every other day for about 3 months then he moved away. I suck miss his big cock.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I wish i could have been the one sucking his cock and swallowing his cum load.

rangerb52drangerb52d7 months ago

really good made hard

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I’m in SC near Hilton Head, would love to meet someone, discretion is a must

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My First Time Sucking Cock is a good story & well told. I enjoyed the description of what it's like to set up an actual meeting to blow a guy the first time, the nervousness, the flaking & the uncertainty. Finding a place is also difficult especially if you need to be discrete. Going to an adult theater is not being discrete because it is obvious why you are there. near where I live are a couple of nice parks with forested areas but the police frequently patrol them.

I understand the desire to suck cocks. I have had it for years and finally I started sucking cocks. What a pleasure it is. My initial focus was all about me sucking a guy's dick and while I was blowing my first one I realized I wanted to do things that increased his pleasure. Hearing him moan and asking me not to stop because it felt so good was satisfying. When he came I swallowed it all and he was almost ecstatic about it. He said he seldom gets blown by his wife and she has never swallowed over their 25 year marriage. She said it's gross.

What a wonderful wife. I thought that sarcastically but them I thought what a good wife. Without her attitude I might not have had the pleasure of sucking his cock.

I enjoyed this story.

biguy65807biguy658079 months ago

Too bad his semen was bitter; so much more pleasant when it's sweet & salty. When it tastes good, I love swallowing every drop and feel like he's marking me as his cocksucking bitch. It's wonderful to feel my lover's cock spasm as my mouth is pumped full of his cum. I love sucking cock!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Anyone from Louisiana. I want to try sucking someone off. Reply if interested. I’m in my 50’s. Slim and lean. This has to be on the QT.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My first time was a few years ago. My friend and i were on vacation together. I didn’t realize he was curious about touching a guys dick. I said let’s jack each other. i had never touches a guys dick before. We were laying in bed watching a movie. We pulled out paints down and he touched my dick. I grabbed his and we started jacking off each other. A feeling came over hat I can’t describe. Before i knew it i got in a 69 position and we were sucking each other. I wasn’t any good so we put the lights on and he said let me suck you first. He sucked me for a while and said its your turn. I put his dick in my mouth and sucked and sucked him until I felt his tip get big. Then all I knew he was Cumin in my mouth. I kept sucking and swallowing him. Then after he was done he finished sucking me off. We got together one other time and sucked each each other 4 times in 2 days. I never tried it again. Looking for someone in Louisiana to suck him off. It’s been 25 years ago. Any one interested

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Im thinking of doing this to my mate. He doesnt know it yet, ill let you know what happens.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fabulous. I got a bit dizzy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story - really got me in the mood. I’m 65 and have never sucked off another guy. My wife used to blow me but refuses now. I love reading these stories and jerking, and pinching my nipples. Really gets me off good. But I think I am ready for the real thing. The only thing holding me back is wondering if I will catch something from the hung bear that feeds me. Any thoughts of encouragement? And where to find my first?

biguy65807biguy6580711 months ago

Laughed at "I brought you breakfast."

When I'm sucking cock and want to push him over the edge, I'll come off, keep stroking him, the ask in a whiny voice "I haven't eaten all day! Can you *please* feed me?" Then I'll pop him back into my mouth, suck with abandon, and soon have the gift of his salty-sweet semen sliding down my throat. 😍

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very exhilarating story. Might have to relate my first time sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story..I fondly remember my first time sucking cock I was 14 and due to family problems I had to go live with my grandma in Florida not knowing anyone there I was alone alot I was also a very curious boy and found myself constantly staring at the bulges in guys pants and thinking about what it was like to suck dick what it felt like what it would taste like after about a month of total boredom I met Glenn he lived across the street and was a nice guy of around 55 he had invited me to use his pool anytime I wanted so one Saturday morning I decided to take him up in his offer slipped on my shorts and went next door..He was outside and said that he too was gonna take a dip and asked if I minded any company come on I said after a few minutes he came out and OMG he was wearing a pair of speedos small tight and the bulge in them was huge I couldn't take my eyes off of it well after getting caught staring at it for like the 10th time he looked at me and smiled and said something in there your liking boy it's ok he said it will be our little secret let's go inside you want to all I could do was nodd yes we went inside my heart was racing I was scared excited all at once he looks at me and said you want a better look at this as he reached down and squeeze his dick come on you know you do and so do I and with that proceeded to reach into his shorts and haul out his cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Story was great. Wish i was the one to suck his cock. I really want to suck cock and swallow cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've been a cocksucker since I was seven. The story was great and I did relate to it totally. Remembering my first dick I sucked still makes me hard remembering him fuck my ass cheeks set me crazy. I'm 70 now and still sucking dick and love taking it in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow would like to be in the same situation. If any men are in the Hudson Valley N.Y. hit me up(845) 248-6213, see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Im so hot to suck cock now ill have to pull myself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it, I want to suck and swallow my 1st cock so bad, hopefully a huge headed one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

really loved the story, I love sucking cock and could see myself in the cocksucker's place, It is so nice to have a hot cock in your mouth, I love sucking cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No trouble... No problem... Contact me.

gcs2718gcs2718over 1 year ago

My first time I was 10 and my cousin and I took turns taking each other's dicks in our mouths. I knew instantly this was something I'd always want to do, even though we didn't even know about cumming yet. When I was a teen I started sucking friends off and found how exciting it was when they came in my mouth and I've been a cocksucker ever since. And while there's only one first time, it's always exciting to hook up with a new feeder, take his pants down and see a new cock spring out for me to suck. Every cock is a new experience of how it feels in my mouth, tastes and of course finding out what makes him feel the best. Cock size doesn't matter to me as long as it gets hard. I love feeling them throb as their warm cum is filling my mouth around his meat, the more cum, the better I like it. I fucking love drinking cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

so close to home...I have wondered so ma y times what it's like to have a cock in my mouth.. what it feels like, what it tastes like what it's like when a cock cums in my mouth... unfortunately never yet been in a position to turn my fantasy into reality... nervous but excited, just hoping one day the situation will arise when I can take things to that level, not wanting romance, just to sample the experience....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. My boss who was gay invited me to his home back in the late 70’s. Long story short that encounter began a five year long sexual relationship. I enjoyed sucking his dick and yes I swallowed. He also fucked me whenever he wanted to. But I really enjoyed sucking him off. One night he had over two really cute gay friends and I sucked off all of them. Then they just watched me jack off in front of them. My boss sucked my cock dry. I wanted him to fuck me but he didn’t want to share me with his friends. I wanted all three to guck me but I didn’t say anything. I used to fuck and suck like a snake. I still enjoy sucking a good cum filled cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this description of how he feels so horned up to suck cock in the first place & then how he was so nervous just like my first time but how he overcame that trepidation & found he really wanted to please the top again this was how I felt my first time. He ended up enjoying sucking & swallowing his cum & now is curious about being fucked in just the same way as I am. I enjoy sucking cock & swallowing cum & I want & need to be fucked bare back so I can feel a real cock & cum in my ass. I keep praying this fantasy will one day become a reality for me. Forever hopeful in Hampshire UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love sucking my buddies dick and having him come in my mouth. I leak pre come all over myself… can’t wait to feel him fucking me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story, I can relate. Had my first chance to suck a guy's hard cock just this Friday. Did not take him to completion, but that is all I can think about just now. Plan to meet him again this coming week and hopefully swallow his cum this time.

robin48robin48over 1 year ago

good story..from getting a blowjob to giving a blowjob

sucking hard cock is better than getting your cock sucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These stories are making me horny n I wanna go find a guy n suck his dick, I love the taste of cum shooting in my mouth!!! Him thrusting n moaning turns me on

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved, I want to do the same w a man, I wanna feel a man thrust n cum deep in my throat 5402737222

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it... your first experience with a penis is always memorable... :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I remember the first time I was put on my knees. It was an older man that lived across the street from my grandma. I sometimes think it was funny how we spend time looking for that really big one that one big cock that makes your mouth water then I realized how lucky I was for my very first time was with Amanda that was swinging 10inches of thick veiny cock I could hardly get my hand around it but he taught me how to take it believe me it was a lot to handle and it pump a really big load I was 13 when I started my training

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was hot I'm still wanting to do something like this myself

jackbirdjackbirdalmost 2 years ago

Now your hooked it is very addicting. I have a steady I see and am very submissive to his needs. He just recently started fucking me bare. The last time he wanted me to wear thigh high stockings and wore tan ones he had me on my knees and elbows ass high in the air pounding as he calls it my boy pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stroking My cock with a nice dildo in my ass wishing I had the real thing. Where are You

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love being on my knees I'm in st petersburg fl stevekendall21@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love sucking cock started at 12 with older gentleman down the street and never stopped even when i got married I would suck guys off letting them fuck me if they liked the wife has never found out although she suspects as i have started to suck her strap on before she pegs me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What an excellent story. Fellow cocksucker here. This story has my mouth watering. Definitely craving a cock now. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So horny reading this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm a cock sucker and I really liked it, wish my first time was as good as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorta made me think about my first time at age 13 and being put on my knees and told to suck it hell my very first cock was 9inches long and very thick the guy was like 50 a neighbor he kept catching me looking at his big bluge and finally decided it was time to show it to me he took .e inside and said he had something to show me we went in and he locked the door and immediately reached into his shorts and took out his dickhe told me to look at it and that he knew that I wanted to see it. Then he said come over here and get on your knees NOW!! he said I was scared and I followed his every instruction he told me to grab it and stroke it and as I did he started to get bigger and hard that's when he looked down at me and said now suck it boy get that dick in your mouth NOW!! and with that he grabbed the back of my head and pushed his dick into my mouth and started pumping my face up and down on it gaging me with it telling me to suck it yea suck it hard looking down at me he said you like it don't you I knew you was a little cock sucker he told me that from now on I was gonna suck his dick on command he made me lick his balls and all over his thick shaft and would push it back into my mouth after about 20 min of being totally under his control he said look up at me I'm gonna cum he pulled out of my mouth and said open that mouth BOY!! I did as I was told and boom he started pumping his load into my mouth and all over my face after he shot he pushed his dick back into my mouth until he was completely satisfied after that day I became his total cock sucker....slave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story had me rock hard quickly, I had no problem stroking off and letting a huge load go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Anonymous in Hudson Valley-wish I was near you. You need to do this, you will love it.

My first cock-met a guy online. Went to his house , he had some hot all male porn going. Nothing gets me hotter to suck cock than watching some hot cock sucking.

We were on the couch-leaned over and took his beautiful cock in my mouth. It was so good. Eventually he came in my mouth and I swallowed every drop. So good. I was hooked. I became a cocksucker that day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If anybody is in the Hudson Valley NY area hit me up. I want to give a blowjob, I’m new & curious.845 248 6213 leave text.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

it was fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I appreciate it. Im a transmale and am curious about trying dick. Hand and blowjob at least. Just nervous of trying it with a stranger cuz of the possible exposure to STDs amd STIs

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Me and my friend tried it when we where teens and I really liked it but never did it again...I would really like to do it to completion and feel it ejaculate in my mouth....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The only way to go!..sucking as many cocks and getting as much cum in my mouth as I possibly can!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! It reminded me of the few cocks I sucked many years ago. I remember one in particular he had a large mushroom head and his cock was thick, it felt soft and hard at the same time. I can still feel his cock in my month as I was in my knees in front of him and my wife was encouraged me to suck him as she was the one to set this up.

I never got the pleasure of a cock cumming as I sucked them and I do still want to make that happen someday,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am a 65 yo and I'd love to give my first blowjob in Penrith, Sydney Australia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

k lovw sucjubg cock, abd getting fuvked, pleasesygnhere33@gmail.com email mt yo suck yourcock, i

ll suck your friends, i love cum. bob mzcomb mivhigan

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My first dick I sucked was a queer I 17 and had hitch hiked to Louisiana with a friend for a job and we had to stay a queers house we told him we weren't gay he assured us he wouldn't bother us well the next morning my friend got the job they didn't need me so I was pissed friend went to Texas on that job so that night queer asked if I wanted to go for drinks I said I don't go gay bars he said no a regular bar so we did got little buzz and back to his house he said he was going to bed about twenty min later I heard a faint smacking as I walked by his door I glimpsed in and noticed him jacking off I watched some then he said do you like watching I was horrified he saw me watching he asked me to come in room and I don't know why but I did he started jacking again and then asked if I wanted to do it I said no he said just touch it if you don't like it I won't ask again so I touched it and he asked if I liked it I said I don't know so he asked me to do it again so I did and he said now do you like it I said it was ok next thing I know I was in bed naked then he looked at me and said you think I got a nice dick I said it was ok it was 7.5 he then asked if I'd put it in my mouth and I reminded him I wasn't gay. He played with it some more and started saying I should try it so I said I'd lick it once so I did real quick and he asked what I thought told him I wasn't sure so he told me do it again this time I licked up and down it real slow and he moaned don't know why but I started sucking him it was hard but soft and warm in my mouth I sucked it for about twenty min he said he was gonna cum I told him I don't swallow so he cum all over his chest then we went to sleep when I woke up he was asleep but his dick was hard I woke him up sucking it he asked if I liked it I said yes I sucked him probably 15 times before I hitched hiked back home

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, I am 61 years old and the last time I sucked a cock I was 14 and he was 41, I remembered how great it felt to have his cock in my mouth and and tasting his cum when he shot his load.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wish someone would take my mouth cherry want my first cock and load in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome. When I was 12 my best friend who was 13 went on an overnight hunting trip with his sisters husband. When he came back he wanted to show me what he had learned. We were hanging out in his living room. his mom was at work. he introduced me to jacking off. I had never masturbated until this moment. he pulled out his cock which was so much bigger and mature than mine. I didnt even have hair down there yet, and here he had a 7 inch veiny cock with a big bush of blond hair. He was laid back on the sofa with his pants off jerking away and telling me how good it felt. I went over to the sofa and knelt on the floor to get a better look at it. As he was jacking off, I had the impulse to take over for him and without even asking I reached over and replaced his hand with mine and kept the it going. He was startled, but did not object. By now I was leaning over his manhood as I jerked it off when a white sticky dot appeared at the tip. It obviously was not pee and again I found myself bending down to taste it. When the tip of my tongue touched the tip of his cock he gasped. He liked it. So I took a bolder lick. He shuddered when I licked his cock from his balls to the tip. Suddenly I found my lips wrapped around his head swirling my tongue around the same way I did when I had an ice cream. He was getting wild. he had one hand in my hair and was gripping the back of the sofa with the other. I let my mouth replace my hand on his shaft and started bobbing up and down. I felt him grow larger in my mouth, then he bucked his hips forward and pulled my head down on him as he came. cum shot out my nose. I was excited and disgusted at the same time. But I also wanted to do it again. The next day I did. After that we would look at magazines so I could try different things we saw. I told him I would always suck him so long as he never told anyone. Then one day his older brother and his brother in law cornered me and tried to force me to do it to them. I knew my friend had told. I never spoke to him again, and I have never had the desire to suck again. The passion I felt when I did it for him was gone and I never met anyone else that made me feel like doing that. 50 years now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wanted to be the one sucking your cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

ok - but cum is body temperature, it doesn't feel hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

great story. I have sucked a few cocks but never swallowed cum. The first was with my cousin a long time ago. We just played around with each other doing the normal things horny teenagers do. We 69nd a little and the first time I came in his mouth and he swallowed my cum. I didn’t reciprocate but the next time we did it I sucked him first and he unloaded into

my mouth. I remember it being warm and salty and tasty but I chickened out and didn’t swallow. He sucked me and swallowed my full load. I look back on that experience and wish I swallowed his cum. Since then I have often tasted my own cum and liked it so much that I smear it on my face and mouth. If I had to do it again I would swallow his whole load.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Remind me of my first time I was 16fishing and a guy in school was out for a walk he was gay and he stop to chat we talk about him been gay and wank guys I was horny I said to him I wod love to try so we went into the long grass we kiss pull each other’s pants down wank each other his was long and thin he ask me did I want to suck him I dive down on his cock and lick and suck him I got faster he moan please don’t stop I am cumn.I got faster then I heard a moan and a shot of hot cum into my mouth I swallow some and he shot the rest over my face then kiss me and lick me clean then he got down on my cock fuck cud he suck seconds i shot my cum into his mouth and he kiss me and shard it after that we meet for a few years and he move away he was brilliant

Stephen899Stephen899almost 3 years ago

Very erotic, and nicely written !

I've only had about ten opportunities to suck a guy and never has the guy come in my mouth. I'm very envious.

biguy65807biguy65807almost 3 years ago

Beautiful. Brings back memories of how thrilling it felt when I gave my first BJ. Also felt natural and satisfying to have an erect penis in my mouth and run my tongue all over it. Loved paying a lot of attention to the head--kissing, licking, savoring the precum--and then the ecstasy of submission as I slowly and sensually worked my mouth down his shaft, the glans lodging in my throat as my lips contacted his balls. When he came, I could feel the throbbing of his cock and then a second later the sweet, salty taste as he delivered his semen to my willing mouth. We stayed locked together as his erection faded and the last drops of his cum flowed out. As I swallowed his gift, I remember thinking of nothing but how soon I could please him orally again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It’s amazing. Took several years to get up the nerve to actually suck a cock. Doing in front of a girl was totally hot as well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was so excited that I jerked off at the same time I enjoyed so hard and tasted my sperm,,,, petering

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I want to try it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Mmm thats so hot!! I'm a female and ive recently started enjoying guys sucking cock. Idk wht but i love it! Reading stories like this with so much detail gets me more turned on than ive ever been!! Keep sucking those cocks boys while I rub my nipples and my cunt. Fuck my nipples have never been so hard!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sounds hot to have that cock in your mouth shooting his cum in there. I can only fantasize about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

First time i sucked a cock i was hooked on eating that delisious hot cum. I cant get enough i enjoy meeting stangers and have them fuck my throat, bigger cocks the better. I love the feel of it deep in my throat and feeling that hot cum blast my mouth

glade4656glade4656over 3 years ago

I have never sucked a cock but have always wanted to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
suking

I did it a few times would like to suck again Im from Philly

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
love the story

my god I am so like him. I hope someday to suck cock. I have read this story 3 times and jerked off 3 times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cock whore here

1st time I was around 12. He was my best friend. We found his dads hustler magazines. We use to read the forums of girls sucking cock. We were both curious. We would take turns sucking each other, never to the point of coming. I tried to totally suck him off once, he quick pulled his cock out. It never happened again. I was curious for yrs. I was about 37 when I finally decided it was time to try to suck a cock off. I posted an ad on some site, may have been CL. I found a guy who said he would let me go at my own pace. I sucked he cock for a while, he said he was about to cum, asked if I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I shook my head yes. I shot his load, I tried swallowing as much as I could. Some ran out of my mouth. I cleaned him up. I realized I was hooked. I have sucked well over 500 cocks & swallowed every load. I had one night at a bath house. I sucked 12 guys in a row. So, yes, I'm a cock whore, cum guzzler.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love cum

My first time I was 25 and it tasted terrible and wasn’t very big. Nothing again for about 30 years. Went to a video store out of curiosity and ended sucking 3-4 cocks and swallowing. Had a black one but nothing special. As long as you have cum for me I’ll suck you even with others watching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Remembering the first time a sucked and swallowed

Make me hard reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
boston

I need some in boston please. jjc2golf@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Melody Theater

Never forget first time,I was so nervous but once I had his cock

in my mouth I felt like I had arrived. Haven’t sucked a lot of cock

but never forget first. Another good place use to be reststops.

Melody theater use to be great place to suck cock.Thanks for first

time story,made me cum while wife slept. I had to eat evidence!!

unknownmuseunknownmuseover 4 years ago
Fantasy

There is a guy at work who is so tempting. I kind of lose it around him. Such a sexy older bear daddy. I bet he is packing a monster.

captbob25captbob25over 4 years ago
First time

Really good first time story.i just keep reading it.it is so me

captbob25captbob25over 4 years ago
First time

I am still waiting to unbuckle the belt and the button from the pants unzip the zipper, remove the Jean's, pull down the boxers, and there to find a cock waiting to be fondled, licked,sucked off until it was dry. I dont want to die curious

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
First time

Wish it was me

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love giving head

My was same deal n loved it since

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
God And Jesus

God and Jesus both had to suck each other's cock and swallow to keep me single, even though i never wanted to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
By Daron

Sucking cock is a beautiful thing,I love when he shoots his hot load in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

I liked this, the way it happened ,just what I want to do have a guy sit in front of me while I spread his legs so his shaft stands straight up and service his cock and balls with my tongue and lips.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous