My First Time Sucking Cock

Story Info
First time was at an adult bookstore.
1.1k words
4.37
23.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aaron2878
aaron2878
17 Followers

I was 18 and wanted to purchase some magazines for future jerking off at home. I knew an adult bookstore that was local so I decided to go at night. It took a few times going bye before I got the courage to go inside. I'm not sure why I was so nervous, but I'll chalk it up to being young and dumb.

Finally I walk towards the entrance and make my way in, which if course I'm carded. After being cleared and told to have fun I head my way back to the magazines. From there I browse all different kinds of hetero selections and then work my way to the video section. The same thing as well, I'm browsing numerous selections until I'm approached by the clerk.

He kindly asks if I need any help, which I decline only to say I'm just looking. Just as he passes me I feel a light hand brush bye my ass. Me being naive just thinks it was an accident and I continue browsing. He comes bye a couple more times and each time he slightly brushes against my ass. The first two times a didn't think anything of it but now I'm starting to get excited and confused at the same time.

Because I'm not sure what to think of him touching me and all the mixed feelings I'm having, I decided to grab my stuff and go. I purchase my items and head towards my car. Before I get inside I hear someone calling towards me. I turn and it's the clerk headed my way. I'm thinking I forgot something inside but i was way wrong.

He approaches me and bluntly asks if I would like a blowjob. At first I cant believe what he just asked me, then i finally process it and actually agree to take him up on his offer. Here I am walking back in and I'm almost in a haze following him into the shop. He takes me to the employee bathroom and locks the door.

I watch as he drops to his knees and pulls my cock out. I'm not huge or anything, but I've been told I have a big mushroom head. My cock is only 6" long with really big balls too. So he starts sucking me, at first going nice and slow. Then he starts picking up the pace and I warn him I'm about to cum. I knew I had a big load too, before I know it I'm depositing my cum into his mouth. I was really worked up and shot 4 or 5 big spurts.

Just as I blew my load he stood up and started coming towards me for a kiss. I had no idea what he was up to but I found out real quick. I kissed him and that's when I was given my cumload right back too me. It was a lot too, he filled my mouth with all of my own cum. He backed away and I had no idea what to do so I swallowed all my cum. It took several gulps to get it all down. By now I'm really confused and I practically zipped up and ran out the door. My trip home I swore never to return and told myself I wasn't gay.

One week later guess were I was at? I was back in the shop and browsing the videos. This time he wasn't so subtle with the touching as he asked if I needed any help. Then after showing me several different videos while touching me, he asked again if I wanted a blowjob. Of course I agreed, secretly that's why I was there in the first place. The same thing happened as the first time, I got a blowjob and swallowed my own cum. The third and fourth time I visited was the same thing as well. It was the fifth time everything changed.

I'm back in the store browsing a view videos, when I notice him come from the back of the arcade room. I knew they had them but I was way too nervous to go back there. He seen me and I sware his eyes light up. We continue our normal scenario, except he is openly gropping me without caring if anyone sees him. I agree to get a blowjob but this time he takes me to the arcade room. I follow him to the back and we step into one of the rooms.

I'm standing in the middle of the room as he sinks to his knees. He's sucking my dick expertly and I feel my load building up. Just as I'm about to cum he suddenly stops, which he's never done before. I'm confused and don't know why he stopped, then he stands and I feel him push me to my knees. Here I am on my knees and his cock is inches from my face.

At first I want to run and leave but I also really want to try this. Then I feel him grab my head and guide me to his cock. I open my mouth and gladly let him take charge to use me for his pleasure. He was only 5" which I'm glad since it was my first cock. The whole time he was fucking my mouth I was hard and throbbing. He was pushing deep several times getting me ti gag, but I still was enjoying being used like ghis.

It seemed like eternity, but it was probably only a couple minutes of him using me. Then I felt him grab my head hard and hold me still. I wasn't ready at first, he held me as I felt his cock bulge and start filling my mouth with cum. He didnt hold back either, several big shots at first and then several more smaller cum spurts after. It was thick and really salty, it took me several times swallowing to get his load down. I swallowed every drop and was surprised how horny I was afterwards. I almost cum just from sucking his cock, had I touched myself I probably would've shot my load.

I stood up afterwards and he sank to his knees and only sucked me for 10 seconds till I was filling his mouth with cum. Of course he fed it back to me and I ended up swallowing both cumshots that day. Well, the next several times I met up with him the same thing happened and I was always the cumslut. I ended up doing this about 5 times until I didn't see him anymore at the shop.

aaron2878
aaron2878
17 Followers