All Comments on 'My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 21'

by Lucy_P

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
docbuceydocbuceyover 14 years ago
And i thought only guys

And i thought only guys got confused about how they felt about the ones they where with. read all your stories loved them and i can relate. I just wish i had someone i could just be good friends with like you and your friends do. would love to hear more of your story

FromSunFromSunover 14 years ago
The End?

I do hope not. Then again, if your life remains this complicated for much longer it could start to become unhealthy. I don't think you've anything to worry about right now - you're a highly sexual young woman who seems to deeply and truly desire the women you're with and I see nothing wrong with that. I think a time will eventually come when you are ready to settle down, and hopefully you'll find the right woman to settle down with, but I imagine that time coming when you're a little older and college life is behind you. In the mean time, you appear to be having far more fun than many of us. Enjoy it.

Lucy_PLucy_Pover 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks

You two are very sweet. Yes there is more too come as my life has gotten even more complicated, but I am really enjoying myself.

Lucy_PLucy_Pover 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks

You two are very sweet. And yes there is more to come as my life has become very complicated lately, but I am really enjoying myself.

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightabout 14 years ago
It seems like Kayla is really special

For perhaps the first time, you didn't go into specifics when you mentioned that Kayla and you had made love. Sounds like she is someone you want to share your life with! I am not sure what your mom and your friends feel about you actually falling in love, or if you truly have yet, but it also sounds like she is a genuinely nice and sweet woman and I think there is something in your non-sexual lives that really attracts you to one another. I will check on Chapter 22 and read other chapters. I am also impressed that you have managed to stay friends with all your other lovers. That does not happen very often. I wish you a lot of happiness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous