All Comments on 'My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 24'

by Lucy_P

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
FromSunFromSunalmost 14 years ago
Sad to see it end

But very much looking forward to that bonus chapter, should it ever arise...

Lucy_PLucy_Palmost 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks again to all.

Hey you never know. I'd love a big orgy, but my biggest fantasy would be an all mother daughter orgy, not sure how that could ever happen though. Still we are all very happy here.

bigd44xbigd44xalmost 14 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for sharing your adventures with your mom, and your girlfriends. I hope we here from you again someday.

BrehatBrehatalmost 14 years ago
A bit disappointing...

Hi,

I gave you a top mark anyway, as I always do, since I really enjoy your storytelling, but...

Well, to tell you the truth, I think that this last chapter is a bit rushed, weeks go by in a single sentence.

Anyway, I was really happy to read again from you and I totally understand that you have better to do (like exams for one thing) than writing for us right now.

Anyway, a suggestion : it could be interesting to hear Lindsay's point of view. Just a thought...

Thank you for taking the time.

I hope to read your stories again in the future.

You're the best...

ACE33ACE33almost 14 years ago
Just thanks

Thank you for your writing it is amazing your just a great writer great story telling its all very vivid loved reading every word you wrote hope everything turns out fantastic for you thank you again.

PaulScottBarbarasSonPaulScottBarbarasSonover 13 years ago
Buxom, sapphic, incestuous babes....Yum!

Buxom, sapphic, incestuous babes! Now that is pushing some fine erotic buttons! Seriously, My First (Time) Taboo turned into one of the great epics of the Incest/Taboo genre. Is it really done?

The only disapointments is that nothing came of the teasing in reference to Denise and Lyndsey's mom and Kayla's mom. I have an issue when such teasing happens and the goods aren't eventually delivered. How sweet it would have been to have three mothers having sex with their daughters, with all the further erotic complications. It would have further distinguished the story. Otherwise, it would have been kinder never to tease the reader with the possibility.

The greatest mothers/daughters sex epic has yet to be written on this website. Still, this story has raised the bar considerably by its sheer enthusiasm for the subject matter.

It happens every once in a while that a writer will come along with a terrific serial work, complete it and then, perhaps having gotten it out of the system, disapears, never to be heard from again. Dunno if this writer is in that mode. And it is fair enough if so. People are free to create or not according to their own sensibilities. But, speaking as one humble reader, I would take an interest in further efforts.   

 

StefanusStefanusabout 13 years ago
Loved It...

I waited till I had finished all your chapters before I made a comment, they where the best I have ever read. Please do not stop writing. Would love to read about you and your mom, Lyndsey and her mom and Kayla and her mom haveing a weekend of sex.

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969almost 13 years ago
very good story

very great story would love to read more stories from u

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks.

Thanks for this wonderful story. I'm looking forward to new ones.

RUGER45RUGER45almost 12 years ago
The end?

So sad it has come to a close. Absolutly the most erotic story ever. Many thumbs up or down( you get the idea). Wow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
please come back

Was ch.24 really the last and final chapter of the Lucy escapades? That's so unfair. I know this was an account of true events, hence we connected so much with the characters and I would never ask you to submit anything fictional. I know some users here would like you to fabricate false events of an all-mother-daughter orgy, I understand you also fantasize about this....but don't write about it if it hasn't taken place. It will discredit the whole series. But I would still love to get an update from you as I am sure that you haven't turned celibate. I understand you and Lindsey are no longer together. What a shame. But we would like to know what went down, and I'm pretty sure it will make a good read

Lucy_PLucy_Pabout 11 years agoAuthor
I'm Back

I just submitted another chapter. Sorry its been so long, but honestly nothing really interesting has happened lately. But this last few months have been fun and I know all of you have been writing me so, soon very soon, you will know what I have been doing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A great series

I know I have come late to your telling of your journey but these 24 chapters have been riveting reading and so sexy to hear of your sexual adventures and evolution. Whilst your road to sexual fulfilment is certainly an abnormal one it is amazing that you have found so many girls and woman accepting of the relationship you have with your mother and willing to participate - have you never had a bad experience when someone has found out that you have sex with your mom?

Anyway I can now look forward to reading about your later experiences and how they develop. Great writing Lucy

Wiz1002 (I’m unable to log in under my username)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous