All Comments on 'My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 29'

by Lucy_P

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I totally loved it. It makes me want to fuck my lesbian girlfriend more often.

I totally loved it. It makes me want to fuck my lesbian girlfriend more often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
perfect

keep up the amazing stories lucy

glad your so happy

crushedicecrushediceover 10 years ago
Can it get any better?

Lucy the fact that this is true makes this the most amazing series I have ever read on Literotica and I have been a member here since the late 90's.

Wow would this make a fantastic movie.

darkdance69darkdance69over 10 years ago
Thanks for the update Lucy!

Great to hear things are going well, gratz on you and Kristen working out. Hope things continue to click for you.

sillytheclownsillytheclownover 10 years ago
Hot

Lucy is my favorite author on lit, And her stories are some of the best i have ever read. I am happy that things worked out with her and Kristen. I hope that things continue to work out for the best for all of them.

Thank you for continuing to share your life and amazing adventures with your fans.

STC

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it!

Lucy, I've been reading through your story multiple times already and it never gets old. Yours is easily the best ongoing story of this genre on the site. After the sizzling hot chapter 28, I didn't think you'd be able to top that off. I should have known better. This chapter really blew my mind. Thanks for sharing your stories with us. I'm very looking forward to your next chapter!

Lucy_PLucy_Pover 10 years agoAuthor
Sorry

I owe someone a huge apology for including them in this chapter without their permission. You know who you are. I never thought anyone I knew would read these. So so sorry. <3

Lucy_PLucy_Pabout 10 years agoAuthor
Next

Okay I just submitted my next chapter today, 2/21/14.

Wonder how long till it's up. Sorry for the long wait. The stuff in it happened over Christmas break, and I wrote it down mostly right away, just took me some time to finish up and proof-read. I had the absolute best vacation ever with my mom and Kristen and Jill. Hope you all enjoy it too.

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 4 years ago
Totally amazing

Very hot and exciting series of encounters. I keep thinking the last chapter is the hottest but then another one comes along and it’s even better

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

عــــالــــی

so perfect

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous