All Comments on 'My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 31'

by Lucy_P

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
aliasmcnamealiasmcnameabout 10 years ago
Another instalment of excitement

I am very impressed how you have managed to find a group of people who are able to let go of the possessiveness and jealousy that plague so many relationships. I admit that I am surprised that you have managed to find several mother-daughter pairs that can be so happy together.

I am looking forward to more instalments, and like many I am hoping that Carol and Kayla work out their situation so that they can join the four of you. On the other hand, it defies probability that you have two couples, let alone three :-)

Good luck and good hunting.

Lucy_PLucy_Palmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I have found through many contacts on-line that it isn't as uncommon as I expected. I have a friend in New York who has been approached not once but twice by a mother and a daughter wanting to try a lesbian 3some. Once in New York and once in California. She also had a relationship with two sisters. Maybe us lesbians see boundaries differently. For whatever reason I am thrilled that my cousin and my aunt are like my mom and me. As for Carol and Kayla, not sure that will ever happen.

Thanks for reading though.

sillytheclownsillytheclownalmost 10 years ago

just be happy and if people cant accept it, then it is not your issue. I have been reading for a while, and it keeps getting hotter. I am glad you are living your life how you want to.

Hope you guys can find someplace that you can be yourself.

Lucy_PLucy_Palmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks so much

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous