All Comments on 'My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 33'

by Lucy_P

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
eugene2keugene2kover 9 years ago

Kayla and Carol really need to admit to each other they have the hots for one another.

audovoiceaudovoiceover 9 years ago
Thank you for continuing to write this series.

This makes a pleasant read for an afternoon as always. I always look forward to when a new chapter comes out. For some reason when I read these it seems like I have been reading longer than I have and I am not so desperate for the next part as I am for some of the other ongoing series I read. It certainly is not because I like this story less. I think it is because there is such a feeling of the passage of time in your writing. No waiting for years for chapters covering events that happen over the course of a month for example. Anyway I saw someone voted 1 like the second this story was posted so I just wanted to take the time to articulate something I like about your writing other than the fact that it is ridiculously sexy.

darkdance69darkdance69over 9 years ago
Awesome

I love this chronicle of how everything unfolds. It is very true to life and believable from people's desires and reactions. Already waiting for the next one

Lucy_PLucy_Pover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I do love getting all your e-mails and especially your messages on here. It makes my day. I know I have a lot of die hard readers, but as my score has never been lower and the readers are dwindling, I'm thinking it's time I stop writing. I really appreciate all the support I have had from so many over the years. When I first started writing this I was this young girl who was afraid to face the world and so unsure of myself, but now I am a confident adult who knows what they want. I think this has all helped me to become the young woman that I am today. Thank you all for reading and writing and sharing my life with me. As I have said many times, I can only write what happens, and this has all been true. Scary at times, but always true. Love you all, Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's Morgan

Hey Lucy, you know me because we email lol. But I really hope you don't stop writing. Your stories are beautiful and full of sexy passion. They bring me closer to you and even your friends and family, and it'll feel like I (your readers) would lose something. I'm a huge fan and I hope you'll reconsider.

Love,

Morgan

LenaptLenaptover 9 years ago
Please do Not stop writting yours loving Stories!

Dear Lucy,

Thank you sooooooo much for some great moments of true Pleasure!

I believe, reading yours lovely stories, did help some of us, get out from the closet, and start a new and loving relationship with ours loving lesbian lovers and, for some, I believe too, get involve or start also a very close family love relationship!

As a 53yo mature lesbian Aunt in a close relationship of Love with my own Aunt since my teens (she's now 75yo and still's a great a loving lover mmmmm), I know how dificult is to be a lesbian in love with a close female member of our own family.

That's why yours loving stories are very important for so many women in the same situations or with the same desires or simply fantasies mmmmmmmmm

Please, do NOT stop now!

We ALL need your loving example of lifestyle to give us the corage to DO the next step!

Of course I (we all) will respect your decision and will Thank you for making so many women very happy for several good years.

Also, Thank you soooooooooo much for so many Great Wet Wet Big "O" Moments and Orgasms of true Pleasure I got reading yours loving stories.

All the Best for you and for your loving Family!

Aunt Helena

53yo Lesbian Aunt from Portugal

KorianderKorianderover 9 years ago
Words of Sympathy and Appreciation

Lucy,

I've been frequently commenting on your series before, but anonymously. I read that you're thinking to quit, and want express my heartfelt sympathy. I understand it can sometimes become frustrating. Many authors have been there before a lot sooner than you. We invest so much blood, sweat and tears into our work, only to get shot down when we have the courage to share it with others on the Internet.

But before you make up your mind, consider this: We're not doing this for reader numbers or scores. We're in this, because we feel the need to share something very special with others who think alike.

What do you care if some illiterate jerk on the Internet complains or doubts you, when literally thousands others have already enjoyed your work, and every week new people will do so?

I know how easy it is as an author to sometimes get 'caught up' in numbers. Interpreting scores as the ultimate measure of acceptance. But that can be misleading. Tens of thousands have read your work and not complained. Many readers enjoy, but do not vote.

Thirty-three chapters is a remarkable achievement by any standard. Regardless of scores. Yours is the best series of it's kind on the site, maybe even on the Internet. It has been what inspired me to start my own work. If you should decide to discontinue, I would understand, but no one would regret it more.

Hugs,

Koriander

frenchtoastmanfrenchtoastmanover 9 years ago
Beautiful, wild and sexy, as always...

I've been reading this story from the first chapter on, and it never fails to please, always delivering the erotic goods. Thank you, Lucy, for sharing yourself with us.

Lucy_PLucy_Pover 9 years agoAuthor
WOW!

I really want to thank everyone who has left comments on here or written me an e-mail. I always get some, but this time I have received so many wonderful messages I have literally cried every day since I left my last post. It really makes me feel so happy to hear all those wonderful things. I am definitely reconsidering, but of course something wild has to happen first to write about and as of yet nothing really has. Maybe I'm getting old, LOL. Thanks again to you all, so very very much.

aliasmcnamealiasmcnameover 9 years ago
You are a good person and a good writer

I was very saddened to read that you are considering hanging up your keyboard. As numerous others have said, please don't assume the small minority of loud (and usually incoherent) screamers represents anything more than the usual idiots that can be found in every crowd. Those of us that appreciate the love that you put into each chapter are *far* more numerous. Remember that it requires a greater intellect to open your mind than it does to keep it closed, and some people are just not ready to let go of their prejudiced ideas of what love is supposed to be.

Additionally, as a teacher, I appreciate the effort you make to edit your work and make it grammatically correct :-) There is nothing more jarring to me than reading a sexy story and finding myself correcting the sentence structure as I read. You are clearly an intelligent and interesting person and I want to reassure you that there are so many people that love what you write.

sillytheclownsillytheclownover 9 years ago
I

Lucy,

you have a great relationship and it works for you. Other people will try to say anything to bring that down. You don't have to stop writing because of them. Just take it as they are living so bitter of lives they have to say bad things to you.

Your writing has gotten better IMHO over the 5 years and 33 stories.

I know i try to check to see if you write something every few months. I am a follower even if i don't write in the comment box every single time.

do what you need to, know you have some very loyal fans, and that they are here for you. Some of us even use our lit names.

Hope you all had a good summer.

Cheers,

STC

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Love your stories! Over the course of the last month or two I've read all 33 chapters. I know I am a little late, but I especially enjoy reading about Kayla and Lyndsey. Maybe its because I see pieces of myself in them, or maybe its because you wrote about them so well, who knows? Either way, I can't wait for the next chapter! <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I just stumbled

Like I said I just stumbled on to your story. I read the first chapter and I couldn't stop reading. Lucy your stories are so wonderful. I would like to be your friend on FB if possible ? Keep up the great stories of your life as it is exciting.

bigboobs32hnudistbigboobs32hnudistalmost 8 years ago
hello

i love it and there is nothing wrong the lesbian incest

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi! I’ve never actually commented before, but I’ve been reading your life story for years! I normally don’t comment, but I was reading through some other stories (Don’t worry, yours are still my favorite), and I found some interesting ones that featured some artwork. I don’t know about everyone else, but I’d love to see your stories drawn out, at least the best scenes; it’s not hentai, the artwork is more realistic. Here’s a link to the artist.

http://www.rebeccahap.com/main.html

I realize you haven’t written in a while, but I hold out hope that you’ll come back with more stories. I decided to comment on this chapter because it’s one of favorites. I sincerely hope Denise and Lyndsey seduce their mother one day, and introduce her to your secret club. That’s one of the reasons this chapter is among my favorites; all the women admit their sexual desires for their female family members.

One of the reasons I love your stories is because I’m a gay woman who loves lesbian incest porn, and reading your stories makes me feel like I’m living my fantasy. It just turns me on so much!! I’ve never done it sadly. The closest I get is with my cousin, who’s my chiropractor. I go to her once a month just so I’ll feel her hands on my body. Still, a girl can dream.

Your stories are truly perfect. Honestly, they’ve kinda spoiled me; I can’t find any author even half as good as you.

Love, a fan.

sp141sp141about 1 year ago

I've never commented before but I've got say I loved the part when you and Carol looked at each other while Mandy made her come!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous