All Comments on 'My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 36'

by Lucy_P

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Damn!

I'd love to lick you all clean afterwards. *Slurp*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Piner69

Great chapter! I just can't get enough of your life! I would love to see this as a movie, or maybe an audio drama; that would totally awesome!

Lucy_PLucy_Palmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks, not sure everyone feels the same, but thank you. I sort of noticed the star rating is one of my lowest yet. I just write what happens, so not like I have a choice about the subject matter, but maybe people just don't care for my life style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Denise and Lyndsey

I look forward to reading every one of your stories. Keep them coming! Also, as a side note, I noticed that you weren't very descriptive with the scenes involving Denise and Lyndsey (particularly when it was them together, including when they were with Jill and Kristen). Not to sound harsh or anything, but I'd like for you to be a bit more explicit when they're involved, if you don't mind. Thanks Lucy! :)

BrehatBrehatalmost 9 years ago
Yessss...

Finally ! I missed you so much. You are so bold ! And your writing is superb ! But, please, try to write more often.

InsigniaInsigniaalmost 9 years ago
Can't get much hotter

Your free flowing narrative is so easy to read it is just like listening to you talk. I hope you keep writing and recording your thoughts. You have such a beatiful and unique perspective. Too be a fly on the wall in your home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So glad this is back.

Wow I didn't think you were ever going to write again. Very happy you did. And very happy that your life is so great! Keep them coming PLEASE! My wife reads these with me and she says she wishes she was Monica. Also she said she has had thoughts about her sister ever since you first brought Lyndsey into the story.

audovoiceaudovoicealmost 9 years ago
Yay

A delight to read as always. Since you started writing this there have been a number of lesbian incest stories but I think this remains by far the best, most genuine, and most believable. YKN4949's "Actual Serority Sisters" might be second best, and have genuine characters but it is a bit of a flight of fancy when it comes to the premise. The same goes for Emmainpink's The Family Pet; enjoyable not believable. Then there is all of Fuzzypen's stories, very hot and very much in its own porno reality.

My First (Time) Taboo is undeniably the best in my opinion but for some reason it is not getting a score to go with it that is very high. I can only guess there are some haters voting ones, because I can't see how this story or the last one were any worse than any other chapter in this long series. Anyway just wanted to show my support in the only way I can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Hi Lucy! Don't worry about the score, it's early and will definitely pick up! I gave it 5 stars!! If you don't mind some criticisms, while I've been following this story off and on, there are times when names are just names, not much more. We forget things like hair color, body types, how people are connected or related. This is also hard to get new readers involved with everything. Maybe at the start of a chapter you can can give a list of names and descriptions.

Some things start and end up going nowhere, which is good sometimes, it's believable. When they pay off later like with Monica (my favorite part!), that's very good writing! Maybe sometimes you can just make things like that into separate, stand alone stories. 36 chapters can put off new readers, but shorter stories will bring them in and want to read this main one.

Keep up the great work!!

Lucy_PLucy_Palmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks so much!

I know I shouldn't let the stars bother me, but when its my life up on these pages, how can I not take it personal? I do always appreciate the great messages I get though and it is very validating. As for the last comment, I will try to do a better job of reminding people or re-describing people. That said, this is just like my journal so I really can't just start stories. This is my story and its a long one, but I agree it can be daunting to a reader jumping in after years of my life. I'll work on being more descriptive, I guess I just fall into the memory and just start writing and I don't always think about stuff like that. I'm too busy trying to remember who said what and other things that happened.

Thanks again to everyone! I started writing more already. :)

ruger94ruger94almost 9 years ago
So glad You're back

Been here from the start and you have always done what is right for you and gave us the reader what we are here for and then some. It has been a real pleasure to witness through your own hand the story of how your life has evolved and how you and those around you have grown together. Some stronger and some further away yet all is a part of who you are and the life you lead. I think i speak for many when i say that I'd like to meet you at some point just to thank you in person for having the courage to bring this story of your life to light. You have been and will remain a true inspiration to many. Let that bright light within burst forth and shine in all its brilliance. Looking forward to each and every piece you choose to share with us.

As always, take care and be free.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The Best real life story on Lit

Lucy, to me every one of your stories deserves a 5 star rating. Don't ever stop as I would like to see where you go for many years to come.

aliasmcnamealiasmcnamealmost 9 years ago
Story vs. Diary

I suspect that a significant problem with the people who are rating the story lower than it deserves (IMHO) is that they have not read all the way through and they just want a one stop erotic read. I also feel that other writers, who are inventing stories rather than simply documenting what happens in their lives, can keep upping the ante. Poor story-telling is endemic in the erotic genre because people paint themselves into a corner by constantly feeling that they need to go big or go home. Your life is interesting from a human perspective and it incidentally is incredibly sexual because of who you are and how you are living right now. I think that in some ways an erotic story site is not the right place for it because it is more of a blog with a low posting rate.

So to sum up, no, your chapters are not one stop masturbation fodder, because they depend on having a sense of what has happened before. The characters are real and you have to commit to knowing them to get anything out of reading about them. You may have to live with the problem of the whole body of work being exceptional but that because of the emotional value, those looking for fast and furious descriptions will not be altogether happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Issue

I have read the stories from the start and they are well written. You cannot always find a new story, because they don't appear at the top of the relevant tag as a new story.

In regard to the stories, if you want constructive feedback, I would say this. Why not just offer a brief summary of anything that has remained the same. And then write a more detailed story of one specific episode that happened. If you mention so many different names, it can get quite confusing. In the latest story, there are several episodes given a brief mention. Also from my personal preference, I want to understand emotions, rather than just the physical sex.

Lucy_PLucy_Palmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

@ the last one:

I feel like I do write about what I am thinking and feeling. I couldn't possibly write about how everyone is feeling, because only they know. I do admit I have strayed to more physical than mental as most of my encounters now aren't as emotional but more of the sexual nature. Now I am not suggestion that I don't care for these people, I do, but I only love Kristen, my mom, and Jill. Though I wonder if we ever really fall out of love. I'll keep in mind what you said.

And thanks to everyone for the e-mails as well. It's always nice to hear kind words.

Lucy_PLucy_Palmost 9 years agoAuthor
New one coming!

Well I had an interesting time on summer break so far so I wrote a little something. It should be up in 2 or 3 days I'm guessing. I'll be super busy the next couple of weeks so might be a while for the next one. Feel free to leave comments and send e-mails though and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Lucy

suziegurlsuziegurlalmost 9 years ago
Amazing story so well written and sexy I loved every chapter

Hi Lucy

I love your stories so much they are very erotic and sexy. I look forwrd to reading more of them in the future. They are all so well written and sexy. i Just love all the charaters and your family you life really is awesome.

syreatadivasyreatadivaalmost 9 years ago
You are a great storyteller

Hi, Lucy. When I first saw and read through your series and I have been a follower and lurker of this site for a long time now but just got the courage to be a member, I thought that this couldn't be true and real(lots of trolls on the Net and in the world in general).

But I got more and more interested because for one, I am a lesbian also with a fetish for busty women though the biggest I have been with a girl that coincidentally was the size that you are now when I was in college. Secondly, I am very busty myself and part of a family of busty women so I can relate to that and I have fought some incestuous thoughts also(I have never admitted that until now) and so for your to post your stories or "diary" as one poster said with such honesty and freedom, I have to admit that I am envious.

So I am saying all of this to say keep writing your stories, not just they are erotic and makes girls, like me, pussies' wet(sorry. *sheepish grin*) but because through it, I have seen a journey of a wonderful woman and have made me want to live my life on my terms also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Monica and her daughter

Hi, Lucy I really love your story of your life and the love that you have with Jill,Kristen and your mom Patty. I was just wondering if your have every had Monice seduce her daughter ? If so please tell us in a story. I want Monica to have the same love you and your mom share. If, you can get Kristen involved to do it please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Disjointed

I'm sorry, but I didn't get on with this tale at all. The last few pages were leaping about and confusing, like it was a mind dump of ideas. X was with Y and then wanted to be with Z and her boobs were so-o-o big but she didn't do anything yet A was fucking B...it lost the eroticism for me and became like reading a porn version of National Enquirer. Needed tidying up and some flow to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No longer the first time

I think you should find a way to marry your mother your aunt and your cousin. I believe that is the only way you will ever truly be happy. I also think that you should find a lab that could grow sperm from your mother so that you can have a child with her as a tangible expression of your love together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous