All Comments on 'My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 37'

by Lucy_P

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
darkdance69darkdance69almost 9 years ago
Awesome and Thanks

It is always a hot read when you share with us Lucy, I hope your summer continues to be as fun as it started : )

suziegurlsuziegurlalmost 9 years ago
Another great chapter

Thanks lucy another great chapter. It was very sexy and I look forward to the next one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Hi Lucy!!! I feel so good that you listened to my advice, and wrote something special! What comes through is, this isn't just about sex, it's about love and making love (and sex)!! Hahahaaha!! Thanks for reintroducing all the different relationships, it really helped (and I've read quite a few chapters). I hope you feel better about this and the last chapter too. Stay safe!!

ruger94ruger94almost 9 years ago
Very nice

Thank you Lucy for this smaller nugget. You,like your Mother,have a way with setting things in motion. It may not have come into fruition as you had it planned but then the best things seem to happen when we see just how you deal with a curve ball. Summer vacation is here and we know this is now your time.......but we will all be waiting to hear about it in the Fall. Thank you young Lady for a most interesting look into your life. Take care and keep that keyboard close..............for taking notes of course. ;-)

Lucy_PLucy_Palmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!!!

Thanks again for all the comments and emails. Sorry I haven't been on much. On vacation, but wow do I have some stories to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Erin & Lacy

Hi, Lucy I love your stories they are just getting better and better. I was wondering do you have plans in mind on how Monica is going to seduce Erin and Lacy ? To fill Monica's fantasy? Lucy your the best writer I know I feel I know your whole family so, say hi to Patty,Kristan and Jill...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Piner69: Here's to you.

Hope you seduce Monica and fulfill her fantasy. Try telling her of your own fantasies about you and your mother. Maybe she'll help you fulfill them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hey Lucy! Big fan!!!!

Hey Lucy! I've been a big fan since your first story and at first I must admit I was skeptical about this as it seemed to good and to much of a fantasy to be true! But your life sounds amazin and I love all thestlries you have shared with us! Thanks so much! I was just wondering if you had any fantasies of you're own? Like do you ever think about the girls on your team like you mentioned in your last part, or maybe the forbidden(ish) desire of seducing a straight girl! Maybe you could write about a fantasy as well as your real life experiences! Anyways thanks again and please reply back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oh, I like the fantasy idea

That would be cool if you threw in a personal fantasy story here and there. I have read all of your stories so far. I know it would be to risky to for you or your mom to seduce a student or two but it would still be a good fantasy to seduce a straight girl cheer leader or a sexy student with your mom

Lucy_PLucy_Palmost 9 years agoAuthor
:)

No, I haven't even thought about having Monica do anything with her daughter. For one her daughter isn't 18 yet. Also she is a student. Just something i would never do. Plus also I don't think Monica would ever do that.

Lucy_PLucy_Palmost 9 years agoAuthor
;)

Now Erin's daughter is another story. She is older and was never a student while I was there. ;)

Lucy_PLucy_Palmost 9 years agoAuthor
New one coming!!!!

I just wrote about my trip and submitted it. Not sure when they'll put it up.

Luv,

Lucy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous